Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: janani_divan

Im not at all intrested for divan interview,i losted hope some long ago.kp not give bytes for fans also.DT respect our fans ,thats the reason she give bytes ,even her break up time, also she clear the air of her breakup .she is honest in nature.even she facing some medical problems, she never stop give bytes to fans,thats called respect for fans feelings.:-)
koye baat nahi,RD AND DT will fill up the kp place.:-)

ya dt has no issues with anyone
Originally posted by: -Atii-

the only conclusion I got from this tweet is that Karan cannot give an interview now because obviously he is busy with this honeymoon, no where does it say he won't give or do an interview with DT in the future because of his marriage.

honeymoon is nothing so time consuming its just few days in goa thats few hours drive from Mumbai 😆

he will not do anything with Divyanka at this point in time was wat it meantEdited by AnoushkaM - 8 years ago
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously some people and their so called assumptions. 😆
Neena_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let's not assume such things. KP is on a break right now. Even when he gets back he'll have to dive straight  into his work which involves juggling three shows at a time! So he might not be available for interviews, that's what she must have meant surely.
As for DivAn interviews, we've$ hardly got any of those since ages, for whatever reasons, so I don't think anything has changed post the marriage.
Edited by Neena_14 - 8 years ago
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pomegranate

it says nowhere that karan won't give interviews with divyanka due to ankita, only you people draw your own conclusions because you can't think of anything else. besides, karan has not given interviews with divyanka for a long time. even before he met ankita.

Why do ppl want Karan's interview? The whole promotion of the show with sbs/sbb, which is his duty he does not do. Divz has to handle it alone. What is the point of his interviews? He has not given any for a long time, plus Divz had to pull him for selfies etc... So long as he comes to shoot on time and does a good job of RKB, that is good enough! And what is Divan? I am glad Karan got married so Divz can live in peace. They are not just opposites on screen but offscreen too it is more or less the same. You can put up with RKB on screen, but who can put up with a husband like that in real life?
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Neena_14]Let's not assume such things. KP is on a break right now. Even when he gets back he'll have to dive straight  into his work which involves juggling three shows at a time! So he might now be available for interviews, that's what she must have meant surely.
As for DivAn interviews, we've$ hardly got any of those since ages, for whatever reasons, so I don't think anything has changed post the marriage.
[/QUOT
Thanks yaar same one has sensible thinking 
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunitas123

Why do ppl want Karan's interview? The whole promotion of the show with sbs/sbb, which is his duty he does not do. Divz has to handle it alone. What is the point of his interviews? He has not given any for a long time, plus Divz had to pull him for selfies etc... So long as he comes to shoot on time and does a good job of RKB, that is good enough! And what is Divan? I am glad Karan got married so Divz can live in peace. They are not just opposites on screen but offscreen too it is more or less the same. You can put up with RKB on screen, but who can put up with a husband like that in real life?

lol of course karan is villified because he does not dance to the fans' whims and wishes.😆
I'm sure karan is not as bad as the media and you people make him out to be. don't talk as if you know him.
Originally posted by: sunitas123

ya he can only promote his marriage n girlfriends kamya n etc
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
3 shows + honeymoon at this moment
who will give iv yaar

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chill and relax  guys   ðŸ˜†
kp is  just married   ðŸ˜†    so chill     and divan off screen  r  cool  co stars  

on screen effects me more  isra  tehir on screen chemsitry is  amazing ðŸ˜†