Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
When  Shivam was attaching himself to Jagya by asking him to bring ice cream and other things, why anandi did not tell shivam or Jagya not to do so. She accepted all those things without complaint. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Why to blame Jagya so harshly?

Whatever justification, it is anandi who is stayng in Jagya's house, not vice versa.

I know all those arguments but it is anandi who thoughtlessly stayed for 11 years with another family and she knew that she cant prevent interaction.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

When  Shivam was attaching himself to Jagya by asking him to bring ice cream and other things, why anandi did not tell shivam or Jagya not to do so. She accepted all those things without complaint. 

@Bold - why should she ? It's between shivam and jagya... Jagya likes the boy just like his own...Why should she tell jagya not to be nice to Shivam ?😕 ðŸ˜²
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well cvs have not given proper reference to ganga behaviour.

for me this track is all of a sudden. ganga suddenly started blaming jagya and anandi, she changed her opinion.

Rather i was thinking they will show shivam attach to jagya but that also not shown, accept ice cream scene but that i think normal . nothing big in that.

Because there was no need to show this ganga blaming jagya, they could have easily show jagyaganga doing there work and dadisa and anandi together there work.

so egar to know why this track? - Anandi leaving bh. is it final decision of cvs or she will be back again?

What will be jagya reaction on anandi exit?

Well for jagya-ganga ratan track is ready 

but what for anandi ? 

Aisa kya track hai anandi ke liye jo woh badi haveli mein reh kar nahi kar sakati? i think something special.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

@Bold - why should she ? It's between shivam and jagya... Jagya likes the boy just like his own...Why should she tell jagya not to be nice to Shivam ?😕 ðŸ˜²
[/QUOTE

That is what I am saying. When two families stay together, interaction is inevitable. Especially if there are children . So what is the problem if Jagya returns affection and also share his views dining table conversation?

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

That is what I am saying. When two families stay together, interaction is inevitable. Especially if there are children . So what is the problem if Jagya returns affection and also share his views dining table conversation?

Nothing is wrong. I dint find anything wrong in jagya sharing his views with anandi. ... But what was funny was that he did it to convey sarcastically some message to his wife.😆 .. At that time, ganga did not taunt her husband over his advice to anandi and anandi accepting his advice.

Similarly, when mannu returned the prospectus and forms and jagya blamed ganga for it, Anandi casually joined the discussion, it was not anandi's "interference". 

But Ganga taunted anandi that her husband listens only to her. It looked like she just hated anandi.

I feel they have not shown any unethical interaction of jagya n anandi they just be in the same family.
May be they will show later why ganga is so insecure.
Why anandi is moving out. My take soon nandini will land in shiv niketan and shivam n nandini will start feeling the closeness which will ultimately.disclose nandini is anandi Ki beti. Which could not gave happen if anandi was in bh.
Also I think actors wanted separate track for them not Mila jhula sansaar. So cvs listened.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People should better be clear about serial facts before misleading people here We are not fools sitting here who have not watched the serial 

Anandi supporters blame

Jagya seems to be taking active interest in advising Anandi about Shiv Niketan Only once he did out of courtesy does not mean he is running shiv niketan along with Anandi🤪Its Dadisaa doing so  When People have seen him in shiv niketan ever Show me once so why false blame ?

regarding his equation with hospital his duties as a doctor , helping his wife in running hospital 

Perhaps he was asking Anandi to prepare for operation she has to  do tomorrow not Ganga ?right ?he  was advising and helping Anandi in that .? It was Ganga i believe  in the scene where Ganga brought in conversation of differences between shivam and Abhi

That conference he arranged for urgency to remove  swine flu epidemic in Jaitsar was in shiv niketan or in Jaitsar hospital? Jaitsar hospital 

He went to do operation in place of Anandi in Shiv Niketan No he went in place of Ganga

That was Ganga;s mistake she did not consult him on that deal 

but Anandi supporters criticizing him  he is not running his hospital not doing his duties as a doctor  not helping his wife Lol  As always going out of serial because serial facts cannot be retained to criticize Jagya right?

People are hoping he let Anand run the shiv niketan on her own lol and where he is even interfering in that ? show me when ? Its she and Dadisaa running Have jagya been ever seen in shiv niketan even for once ?Dragging that one scene where he only said out of courtesy not that he is interfering in that people are putting false blames on him God !!!!!!!!!!!

and by the way why Anandi was calling Ganga to help Sarita in function of shiv niketan ? hmmm?

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 8 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

People should better be clear about serial facts before misleading people here We are not fools sitting here who have not watched the serial 

Anandi supporters blame

Jagya seems to be taking active interest in advising Anandi about Shiv Niketan Only once he did out of courtesy does not mean he is running shiv niketan along with Anandi🤪Its Dadisaa doing so  When People have seen him in shiv niketan ever Show me once so why false blame ?

regarding his equation with hospital his duties as a doctor , helping his wife in running hospital 

Perhaps he was asking Anandi to prepare for operation she has to  do tomorrow not Ganga ?right ?he  was advising and helping Anandi in that .? It was Ganga i believe  in the scene where Ganga brought in conversation of differences between shivam and Abhi

That conference he arranged for urgency to remove  swine flu epidemic in Jaitsar was in shiv niketan or in Jaitsar hospital? Jaitsar hospital 

He went to do operation in place of Anandi in Shiv Niketan No he went in place of Ganga

That was Ganga;s mistake she did not consult him on that deal 

but Anandi supporters criticizing him  he is not running his hospital not doing his duties as a doctor  not helping his wife Lol  As always going out of serial because serial facts cannot be retained to criticize Jagya right?

People are hoping he let Anand run the shiv niketan on her own lol and where he is even interfering in that ? show me when ? Its she and Dadisaa running Have jagya been ever seen in shiv niketan even for once ?Dragging that one scene where he only said out of courtesy not that he is interfering in that people are putting false blames on him God !!!!!!!!!!!

and by the way why Anandi was calling Ganga to help Sarita in function of shiv niketan ? hmmm?

well said sidra but what to do these same people blame me for misleading serial look what they are doing ðŸ˜›Complete misleading serial just to put Jagya down Probably they  think others have not watched serial 
Jagya in that scene only offered his help not that he suggested or advised to Anandi anything Thats only basic manners Did he later interfered in that ? what she did on that did he ask her ?no

These people can show me even one scene where they have seen Jagya in shiv niketan?😆Never It is Dadisaa and Anandi running it not Jagya neither he is interfering in that Offering his free advises  This false blame on him 

regarding his equation with his hospital , helping his wife running in that You have mentioned many scenes i don't need to add more 

Ganga is not clueless in what to do She is not working in that hospital for the first time   She was wrong there when she did not consult Jagya over that deal  Jagya is always helping her but she thought she can do this on her own she took things in her own hands and later she was sorry over that too She realized she should have consulted him It was her mistake not that Jagya is not helping her 

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Rtee and aparnauma 

are you both  serious ? you both  are busy misleading serial here you think people are so ignorant  here who have not watched Balika Vadhu ?i am not attacking you both  but this is heights Can you remain in serial before criticizing others ?

where  Jagya has taken responsibility of shiv niketan and advising Anandi over it? Taking active interests in that ? self appointed advisor   You both show me where ? where he has made himself decision maker in that It is Anandi and dadisaa running shiv niketan Jagya has not been even once seen in Shiv Niketan or even asking them about their activities there or you both may show me even one scene i want to see that ?Anandi and Dadisaa discuss  with him about shiv niketan activities   not he asks them 

The scene you both  are dragging here In that it was Anandi ji discussing openly with everyone what is needed in her shiv niketan  and Jagya offered his help out of basic manners  and that too if she needed not he was forcing his help on her head After that neither he asked her on that neither tried to help her so on which basis you are saying he is taking active interests in  that Became self appointed advisor to Anandi?

and about that he helps Anandi in  child marriages part Jagya is MLA of the place Authority Reporting authorities about a crime happening in their area is Anandis duty and it is his duty to make sure his area remains safe from that so that is not  his interference in Anandi's work he is doing his duty and Anandi is doing her duty to inform him about that  Anandi is no law  that she can take law in her hands  She approaches Jagya just like many Jaitsar people approach him to help them  but  only difference  they approach   him as MLA of Jaitsar Anandi approach him as her relative therefore she openly calls him as Jagya by his nickname even when she asks his help as MLA 

Anandi and Dadisaa are  running shiv niketan on their own Jagya has never taken its responsibility neither he is interfering in that  He does not even know what these both do there daily until they themselves dont tell him 

For you boths question on him not taking  active interest in hospital  You both are trying to tell he is not doing his duties in hospital?Not helping his wife ?

May be you both can tell us what he was doing in the hospital Busy in work when Ganga was acting naive he did not  wish her good luck before her  surgery ? He is not taking active interest in  hospital right according to you both   ? so what was that ?what he was doing in hospital?

May be you both can tell us why he was asking Ganga to leave the house hold chores and concentrate on the important and critical operation she has tomorrow and gave her file to study the case ? How come he knows ganga has so much important operation to perform and he wanted her to concentrate on that He is not taking active interest in hospital work right according to you both ? so what was that ?

About that deal thing it was Ganga who was wrong Her excuses were lame The fact she assumed he will be busy and so let me do it on my own She did not  even try to ask from him even for once  and this is also lame excuse for her she does not know how things are done in hospital She has been working in hospital before too as a head nurse so she knows but yet she crossed the line there and later she realized her mistake too and apologized 

but blame for it cannot be put on Jagya's head that he does not take active interest in hospital not helping his wife in that He is MD of hospital He is someone who controls everything in hospital it is not possible for  him keep in check each and everything on his own He needs to be informed if something is needed in hospital   A principal of school needs to be informed a fan in some class is not working   A chair has been broken or you expect principal to keep in check of this on his own ? so Ganga not informing him some machine is needed in some unit was Ganga's mistake not Jagya's lack of interest in hospital 

if Jagya is not taking active interest in his hospital then why he arranged that conference in his hospital relating swine flue epidemic He was telling Ganga purpose of it not Ganga telling him and Ganga was telling him we will follow your instructions  

If Jagya is not taking active interest in hospital not helping his wife in that  Taking more interest in Anandi's shiv niketan then why he went to perform surgery in Ganga's place ?

Jagya is a busy man He is an MLA too  it definitely does not mean he has left out his hospital and not helping in that  There are so many scenes i have mentioned and he is MD of hospital Senior doctors in most of hospitals teach  in medical colleges They have their  private clinics too  so most of them always do double duty Jagya is here MLA too but with all these scenes i have mentioned it is clear proof he doing his duties as a doctor too and trying his best to help Ganga too He personally asks her about hospital work , personally instruct her on that  , personally guide his all staff . performs important surgeries too where he is needed 

same when where  he has done same for Anandi's shiv niketan? If he must have  helped her in establishing that then he is MLA of place She needed his help  rest  he already keeps himself out of shiv niketan Anandi and Dadisaa take care of that so Jagya's active interest in his duties as MLA and doctor not he interferes in Anandis work
Edited by jdfan - 8 years ago