Posted: 8 years ago
Jagya's equations.

His equation with DS.

His equation with Ganga.

His equation with his kids.

His equation with his duty as an MLA.

He has to balance.

He seems to be quite clear about how to balance.

He should do it in his own way.
What about his equation with his hospital, his duty as a doctor, as the decision maker.

He wants a finger in that pie as well...

Seems to be taking an active interest in advising Anandi in the running of SN too...hopefully wth Anandi out of BH, he can release himself from that self-taken responsibility.
Originally posted by RTee

What about his equation with his hospital, his duty as a doctor, as the decision maker.

Seems to be taking an active interest in advising Anandi in the running of SN too...hopefully wth Anandi out of BH, he can release himself from that self-taken responsibility.
I sincerely hope so.
He was insisting that Anandi take second opinion from him and thus set an example for his wife. With Anandi gone out of BH he too stops offering free unsolicited advice to Anandi.
And hopefully he gets busy with balancing his equations with his current and their children and hospital.
Originally posted by RTee

Whatever interferences Jagya or anandi did were out of good intentions. So I dont find fault with either of them.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
What I am worried is that anandi will give a farewell talk to Jagya that he should take care of his family more. With good intentions.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

What I am worried is that anandi will give a farewell talk to Jagya that he should take care of his family more. With good intentions.

She wants to spare us that farewell talk, which is why she is leaving in his absence😆.

I however do not rule out a pep talk later⭐️
I think cvs have not shown equation of jagya with any one in this 11 years.
Just one flashback in which ganga blaming jagya that u want to be with Anandi.

But they have not shown exactly what was going on between Jagya And Anandi.

How Anandi was interfering in their life.

is jagya spending time with Anandi , laughing giggling , going for shivniketan work together.

What every i saw till now - i found only anandi and dadisa works together. Jagya was no where . Aanndi was living her life .

Even I found very surprising that after leap just once jagya had a talk about Nandini and that to plain talk dont worry when we will get her back, we will give her good upbringing. After that never saw jagya giving sympathy to anandi in any matter.

Well i just found only one problem in anandi that she is staying in bh , apart from nothing else.

Because from past two years cvs were showing ganga completely understanding and the way her character was shown even if anandi would have come to jagdish for any suggestion ganga was not that person to object.

Even i dont find shivam attach to jagya .

I m not saying Ganga is negative, but when first day anandi enter in bh and jagya asked her she said that was past and i have faith in u. then suddenly what happen that ganga took 360 degree turn.

I think cvs should show some flash back scenes between anandi jagya which made ganga to behave like this.
Intentions also don't seem to matter. 

Anandi should be running Shiv Niketan and taking care of kid on her own and take Dsa's help if necessary. That's how Anandi wants to live She doesn't want how she brings up her child to be related to how other lady deals with her own kids' problems.

Jagya also should be busy helping his wife run the hospital instead of giving unsolicited help to Anandi and remove himself from the self appointed position of an advisor to Anandi.

He should also stop feeling that he should provide the necessary father figure in Shivam's life.He has a mother who is capable of being both mother and father to her son.
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Jagya's equations.

His equation with DS.

His equation with Ganga.

His equation with his kids.

His equation with his duty as an MLA.

He has to balance.

Inspite of the work load he seems to be balancing things well and appears consistent since his redemption. He can take up a new task of treating his present wife too  from her paranoia
Edited by The_Alchemist. - 8 years ago