Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

NiBir AT#37 ||*kaise jeena Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum*|| (Page 82)

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara610

Originally posted by Stella324

Yo ! Ritu bhabhi !!! ROFLROFLROFL


Hi abi..
Aaj phir se bhabi..
Decide Karo na bhabi ya didiii... Wink
I'm anu's biwi ...for anu ur her bhabhi ROFL
so for me u r my bhabhi only ROFLROFL

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by SONAL30

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by SONAL30

Hii frds
u know what m stupid
on my wts app chat group i said hola cousins and my all frds were like cousins whoOuchmera popat ho gyaROFL
sonuuROFL same hapnd with me onceLOLLOLLOL


yup we all r madLOL
mein pagal nehi hoon !!! LOL
haan tu pagal nahi hai lekin tera dimag kharab haiROFLROFL
mera dimag theek hai ..bas khabi khabi fuse udd jata hai ROFLROFLROFL
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Joined: 04 December 2012
Posts: 14626

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by zaara610

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by zaara610

Mein aa gayiii...!!!!! Wink LOL
bahurani aagayiROFL

Hi saasu maaa.. Wink
mera imru beta kaisa haiROFL

Muje nahi pata..and I don't care..!!! ROFL
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara610

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by zaara610

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by zaara610

Mein aa gayiii...!!!!! Wink LOL
bahurani aagayiROFL

Hi saasu maaa.. Wink
mera imru beta kaisa haiROFL

Muje nahi pata..and I don't care..!!! ROFL
bhabhi ji Shocked
aap ka dil ibadat nehi kar raha hai ? ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Happy..

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 10864

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Points of the Jodie's who were in the contest superhit jodi of Indian television

1.Aarti yash 1,05,380 points

2.Prem Heer 62,440 points

3.Nisha kabir 49,410 points

4.Sanyukta Randhir 7,140 points

5.Asad zoya 6,690 points

6.Manik Nandini 6,205 points

7.Nisha viraj 5,105 points

8.Jodha Akbar 4,945 points

9.Ishaani Ranveer 1,735 points

10.Arnav khusi 1,515 points

11.Ragav kalpana 1,455 points

12.Arjun Arohi 970 points

13.Rishab Madhu 945 points

14.sanam Aahil 845 points

15. Ishita Raman 820 points

16.Astha shlok 815 points

17.Samrat gunjan 810 points

18.Abhay piya 800 points

19.Zain aliya 735 points

20.Maan geet 630 points

21.Viren jeevika 560 points

21.Anant Navya 560 points

22.Taani Anurag 515 points

23.Naitik Akshara 510 points

24.Sahir arzoo 475 points

25 Abhay pragya 465 points

26.Arjun poorvi 455 points

27.Swayam Sharon 425 points

28.saras kumud 415 points

29.Mayank nupur 410 points

30.Paro Rudra 390 points

31.Indra Rishi 350 points

32.Rey Kiya 330 points

33.Pankhuri Aditya 300 points

34.Ridhima Arman 295 points

35.Roshini Sid 290 points

36.Neel Ragini 285 votes

37.Archana Manav 265 votes

38. veera baldev 255 points

39.virat maanvi 200 points

40.Ranvijay gunjan 150 points



Edited by ..Happy.. - 10 May 2015 at 9:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammu4u

arviabhigya IF-Sizzlerz
arviabhigya
arviabhigya

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 15 August 2014
Posts: 12119

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by SONAL30

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by SONAL30

Hii frds
u know what m stupid
on my wts app chat group i said hola cousins and my all frds were like cousins whoOuchmera popat ho gyaROFL
sonuuROFLsame hapnd with me onceLOLLOLLOL


yup we all r madLOL
ikrROFL we all r oolampara mental asylam patientsROFL

Dude what is Oolampara ??? LOL
Is it some place in South India?
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Joined: 04 December 2012
Posts: 14626

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by zaara610

Originally posted by Stella324


Yo ! Ritu bhabhi !!! ROFLROFLROFL


Hi abi..
Aaj phir se bhabi..
Decide Karo na bhabi ya didiii... Wink

</div>I'm anu's biwi ...for anu ur her bhabhi ROFL
<div>
so for me u r my bhabhi only ROFLROFL

Wow.!!! Wink
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Happy..

Points of the Jodie's who were in the contest superhit jodi of Indian television

1.Aarti yash 1,05,380 points

2.Prem Heer 62,440 points

3.Nisha kabir 49,410 points

4.Sanyukta Randhir 7,140 points

5.Asad zoya 6,690 points

6.Manik Nandini 6,205 points

7.Nisha viraj 5,105 points

8.Jodha Akbar 4,945 points

9.Ishaani Ranveer 1,735 points

10.Arnav khusi 1,515 points

11.Ragav kalpana 1,455 points

12.Arjun Arohi 970 points

13.Rishab Madhu 945 points

14.sanam Aahil 845 points

15. Ishita Raman 820 points

16.Astha shlok 815 points

17.Samrat gunjan 810 points

18.Abhay piya 800 points

19.Zain aliya 735 points

20.Maan geet 630 points

21.Viren jeevika 560 points

21.Anant Navya 560 points

22.Taani Anurag 515 points

23.Naitik Akshara 510 points

24.Sahir arzoo 475 points

25 Abhay pragya 465 points

26.Arjun poorvi 455 points

27.Swayam Sharon 425 points

28.saras kumud 415 points

29.Mayank nupur 410 points

30.Paro Rudra 390 points

31.Indra Rishi 350 points

32.Rey Kiya 330 points

33.Pankhuri Aditya 300 points

34.Ridhima Arman 295 points

35.Roshini Sid 290 points

36.Neel Ragini 285 votes

37.Archana Manav 265 votes

38. veera baldev 255 points

39.virat maanvi 200 points

40.Ranvijay gunjan 150 points

aarti and yash Ouch
any ways NiBir Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arviabhigya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NiBir Promo's So Far <3 NiBir

2 3

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 22   Views: 4825

..Happy.. 22 4825 05 December 2015 at 5:34am by ..Happy..
a nibir story- 3 shot part 3 (last part)updated on page 5

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -DrunkenMonk-   Replies: 47   Views: 10984

-DrunkenMonk- 47 10984 12 September 2015 at 9:28am by Shanaya1526
Kabir Nisha - Jeena Jeena ~ Badlapur VM (Holi Special) HD*

2

Author: chandni2825   Replies: 12   Views: 2567

chandni2825 12 2567 20 April 2015 at 12:47pm by chandni2825
HUMDUM Niraj ff..**

Author: fairyprincesss   Replies: 8   Views: 2814

fairyprincesss 8 2814 08 April 2015 at 9:42am by Prachi....20
NiBir AT#9 ||*O Humdum Suniyo Re*||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

Author: ..preethi..   Replies: 1238   Views: 24021

..preethi.. 1238 24021 24 March 2015 at 6:59am by ..nandynibir..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index