Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

SaHil EMA. Whoever brought that thought up, I bow down to Your Highness. 😆

No really. Its an EMA but NOT an EMA. Its an exciting and amazing thought, really. Where:

The guy who has come in search of his true love, on the call of his heart. "jahan yeh dil le jaye" He is not in that sad and teary mode, he is a cheerful guy right now coz he is just following his heart. When you go with your heart, every sadness takes a backseat, and you just flow with the voice that is calling you and guiding you. 

The way he has been shown, getting those vibes since the airport, the presence of a familiar person, the touch, the feeling you get when a certain person is just around you, his heart KNOWS, it just KNOWS that this is the same presence, same touch, thats engraved on his heart. His heart simply KNOWS that. Thats why when he is around her he just feels something of that kind. The one his heart has registered, and it just comes alive whenever she is around, he starts feeling that again. 

The thing is, his MIND is overpowering him a little bit right now, whenever he feels that. Whenever he has stared into those eyes and felt that touch, in last few instances. He has ALMOST come to trust and believe, "is this HER?!" The way his eyes change its expression and that little moment of acknowledgement on his face, when he felt HER, that moment is so tiny, it almost diminishes as soon as it comes, coz his mind takes over heart in that split second.

Its just a very tiring battle against his heart and mind I guess. He wants to believe she is here, but his heart mind is not allowing him. His heart hopes but his mind dismisses, coz maybe somewhere in the back of his mind, his MIND believes the "facts" those were presented before him i.e her death. BUT his heart doesn't want to believe those "facts" it wants to believe and hope she is alive, coz if he is alive, she is alive in HIM. 

Now, the girl. A girl who is living in a lie right now, believes that this lie is ONLY her world. Her mind and heart knows the love and respect she has for her "husband'. She believes that guy is her husband, because in the depth of her heart she KNOWS she has a husband. She has lost her memory, not how she feels. She knows and feels she has a husband, its just her mind doesn't remember how the face of her husband is, so she is assuming that guy is her husband, just with the same feels and love she has/had.

When she came to her country, she felt a strange sense of belonging. Own country has another feeling, you just FEEL this is where you belong. When she felt that same longing and presence around HIM, her heart acknowledged it right away, THIS is the feeling, she never felt with that guy ever.  It made her heart and mind diverted towards that "presence and aura" around her and its juts took a moment to completely drawn towards that. Her heart started beating.

That name, that voice and those eyes, which her heart KNEW and her mind didn't remember, are suddenly in front of her. Her heart knew THIS is the name, THESE are the eyes, THIS is the voice, that her mind wasn't able to remember. Thats why, as soon as she saw him walking, she remembered all those things, the feelings, the FACE still isn't clear coz her mind just does not remember.

From that day, her heart is overpowering her mind. She is just in a trance, in a drowning, drawn towards THAT presence she is feeling. Her heart, it calls out for that, and she just goes away with that. Her mind has taken a backseat, or maybe doesn't have that power to stop her, coz that pull is so strong, that longing and those feels are just too much to stop her.

NOW. The thing I wanted to explain is. Both the persons are going by their heart, where their hearts are calling. The difference is, The guy's heart is a little bit overpowered with his brain, that restraining power on his heart. Whereas the girl is freely following her heart, clearly overpowering her mind. 

Woah! That was quite long! 😲😆 I feel like I have written almost a thesis on those "feels" coz basically this whole track is just about THOSE FEELS! 😛😆

Prags👏👏
Just want to add, he hasn't seen her face.for him she is a stranger's wife in burqa.i want to see how feels when he sees her face.
let's see waht the cvs do with the feels.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Prags👏👏
Just want to add, he hasn't seen her face.for him she is a stranger's wife in burqa.i want to see how feels when he sees her face.
let's see waht the cvs do with the feels.

but still he got the feels from that burkhewali  girl even if it was for split of seconds🤣
@Nafs- he had the familiar feeling for a face hidden from him.poor guy!
I feel like, am repeating the same points i was cribbing about during AhEr. 

The Cvs have many paths to choose, and we know they'll choose one that borders on immorality.
I won't be surprised if Aahil buys into the lies & doesn't recognise his wife.🤢IMO, his character will take another dent for being fooled by the likes of the Fraud.
flora212 thumbnail

@Nafs- he had the familiar feeling for a face hidden from him.poor guy!

I feel like, am repeating the same points i was cribbing about during AhEr. 

The Cvs have many paths to choose, and we know they'll choose one that borders on immorality.
I won't be surprised if Aahil buys into the lies & doesn't recognise his wife.🤢IMO, his character will take another dent for being fooled by the likes of the Fraud.

Oh god 🥱 you didn't understand what I tried to say 😆 Aahil will recognise Sanam but will Sanam recognise him? No! Will Shaad tell him the truth?  No! Will Shaad tell him She is Jannat and my wife?  Yes! And What Aahil will do? Fight with him and force Jannat to come with him? 😕 What proof Aahil has that Jannat is Sanam?  How will he prove it to Shaad and claim her? As for now he has nothing.  It will take time for Aahil to know and get into inner things! Aaher was something else. In Aaher case, Aahil was clueless about being dupped just same as G***erJaan case! But if there is SaHil EMA...There will be choice of Jannat! And its not that Aahil will forever believe she is not Sanam!  There will be a point of course where Aahil will realise his heart is right she is Sanam.  

Originally posted by: flora212

Oh god 🥱 you didn't understand what I tried to say 😆 Aahil will recognise Sanam but will Sanam recognise him? No! Will Shaad tell him the truth?  No! Will Shaad tell him She is Jannat and my wife?  Yes! And What Aahil will do? Fight with him and force Jannat to come with him? 😕 What proof Aahil has that Jannat is Sanam?  How will he prove it to Shaad and claim her? As for now he has nothing.  It will take time for Aahil to know and get into inner things! Aaher was something else. In Aaher case, Aahil was clueless about being dupped just same as G***erJaan case! But if there is SaHil EMA...There will be choice of Jannat! And its not that Aahil will forever believe she is not Sanam!  There will be a point of course where Aahil will realise his heart is right she is Sanam.  [/QUOTE}

Ok, we are getting to the same page now😃
I meant, how aahil didn't differentiate between Sanam & Sehar till the end and i and few others expected him to know the difference from the beginning.
hmm, Shlok kidnapped an amnesic Astha,who refused to believe her husband, i wouldn't mind ahil turning into his jalad jin mode to accelerate things.It'll be lovely to see Jinnat choosing ahil,EMA or not,with memory or without memory.
Ahil's name change is a means to continue the charade, as Shad knows only Ahil's name.🤢

flora212 thumbnail

Same as how Jannat became all OTT and dumb in Pak Track! 😆 That's why I said Aaher is censored version of ShaJan🤣 No I don't want Aahil to force anything on Jannat.  It will be better if he be friends with her but forcing and kidnapping and all Big No! I want to see Jannat choosing Aahil and falling for him before her memory returns and give Shaad The Villain Babaji ka Thullu. I have a doubt in the name thing.  In the airport Shaad heard Chudail calling Aahil as Aahil even Jannat heard the same! Now The question remains will Aahil introduce himself as Sahil or Aahil! But Jannat definitely knows his name is Aahil.