Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

TFS Nafs.

for those rooting for a SaHil EMA, it was kinda shown in one of LOK's show, ek boond Ishq, where the married couple,who lived& fought together w.o seeing each other kept falling for each other outside of the house and some people had issues with it. 
I don't want Aahil to fall for a stranger.what would that say abt his love for Sanam?He hasn't lost his memory.
I hope they go the "rabne bane di jodi "way, where the husband knows,the wife is falling for his alter-ego.

Simmy darling! I so wanna kiss you right now!❤️ 😆
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Let's just see What CVs has stored for us 😆 not necessary everything we say is going to be true 😛
flora212 thumbnail
Ok from sane mind point of view😆 The best will be if Aahil doesn't believes the Major if he says she is not your wife Sanam she is my wife Jannat🤢 He should not believe him bas 😕😳
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

TFS Nafs.

for those rooting for a SaHil EMA, it was kinda shown in one of LOK's show, ek boond Ishq, where the married couple,who lived& fought together w.o seeing each other kept falling for each other outside of the house and some people had issues with it. 
I don't want Aahil to fall for a stranger.what would that say abt his love for Sanam?He hasn't lost his memory.
I hope they go the "rabne bane di jodi "way, where the husband knows,the wife is falling for his alter-ego.

Sanam has lost memory and she is very well aware that she is being married to Shaad(I know it's a lie 😆), but still her heart is making a connection with a stranger. 

It's the same Ahil. When Aahil comes know that Janat is Shaad's wife, his heart will be drawn towards to Janat since they are connected by soul. Here, he is not falling in love with Jannat, but his heart is making a connection with Jannat since she is his Sanam. 

When I say, SaHil having EMA...I am not saying that AaHil has to fall in love with a stranger. Falling in love with a stranger will be Aahil loving Janat because she is her look-alike. 

For me SaHil EMA will be, how they can't control their emotions/Junoon when they are nearby.  How they try to control their emotions. Love will be overpowering their brain since they are connected by soul. 

As SJ mentioned, this season will be how Janat will become Sanam...I want to see how Janat will become Sanam with the help of Aahil. 

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiyaaa...

Sanam has lost memory and she is very well aware that she is being married to Shaad(I know it's a lie 😆), but still her heart is making a connection with a stranger. 

It's the same Ahil. When Aahil comes know that Janat is Shaad's wife, his heart will be drawn towards to Janat since they are connected by soul. Here, he is not falling in love with Jannat, but his heart is making a connection with Jannat since she is his Sanam. 

When I say, SaHil having EMA...I am not saying that AaHil has to fall in love with a stranger. Falling in love with a stranger will be Aahil loving Janat because she is her look-alike. 

For me SaHil EMA will be, how they can't control their emotions/Junoon when they are nearby.  How they try to control their emotions. Love will be overpowering their brain since they are connected by soul. 

As SJ mentioned, this season will be how Janat will become Sanam...I want to see how Janat will become Sanam with the help of Aahil. 

This is what I wanted to say 😆 but you explained it better!  😳
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jiya & Nafs- I want Aahil to recognise his wife when he sees her and doesn't believe what his eyes see, that of a happily married couple holidaying🤢 
.If he doesn't  recognise ,this would be like Aher all over again with a slight difference of him being pulled towards her. Sorry, i don't find that exciting. Where is his love?can he just move on when his wife is presumed to be dead?
I want him to make her remember,in-spite of  the of initial resistance from Jinnat ,due to the lies she has been fed & the promise she made.
Sanam once danced on glass pieces to gain aahil's trust again, may be Aahil should sing more this time to get back her trust.Jinnat will soon be in a heart over mind dilemma and Ahil needs to work harder and hang in there like she did after S2 appeared.  

While,there is technically no EMA when SaHil fall for each other again, for me it belittles Ahil's love for Sanam, if he starts developing feelings for a stranger's wife who looks like his missing/dead wife.

anyway, i see this as Aahil's fight for his love & Sanam's journey to become her true-self not them finding love again in strangers.

Prags🤗
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail

Jiya & Nafs- I want Aahil to recognise his wife when he sees her and doesn't believe what his eyes see, that of a happily married couple holidaying🤢 

.If he doesn't  recognise ,this would be like Aher all over again with a slight difference of him being pulling towards her. Sorry, i don't find that exciting. Where is his love?can he just move on when his wife is presumed to be dead?
I want him to make her remember,inspire of initial resitsance from Jinnat''s side,due to the lies & promise.
Sanam once danced on glass pieces to gain aahil's trust again, may be Aahil should sing more this time to get back her trust.Jinnat will soon be in a heart over mind dilemma and Ahil needs to work harder and hang in there like she did after S2 appeared.  

While,there is technically no EMA when SaHil fall for each other again, for me it belittles Ahil's love for Sanam, if he starts developing feelings for stranger's wife who looks like his missing/dead wife.
anyway, i see this as Aahil's fight for his love & Sanam's journey to become her true-self not them finding love again in strangers.

Prags🤗

Aahil will recognise her as Sanam but what will he do when the looser will say she is my wife!  He can't do anything as he has no proof.  He may claim she is my wife but Sanam doesn't remember him so she won't even believe him on first spot cause she trusts that looser for now. Even after knowing she is not Sanam he will not agree...in his heart it will be Sanam but in his mind it will be Jannat according to Shaad's explanations.  It won't be Aaher from any angle.  Aaher version is SHaJan actually yuck version of Aaher . This will be different. From Aahil side it will be his heart vs mind and from Jannat side it will be her guilt/loyalty vs desires/emotions/feelings in the heart. I hope I am able to explain.  I am really bad at explaining anyways😆 Aahil will not fall in love with Jannat it will be attraction cause she is Sanam.  
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SaHil EMA. Whoever brought that thought up, I bow down to Your Highness. 😆
No really. Its an EMA but NOT an EMA. Its an exciting and amazing thought, really. Where:

The guy who has come in search of his true love, on the call of his heart. "jahan yeh dil le jaye" He is not in that sad and teary mode, he is a cheerful guy right now coz he is just following his heart. When you go with your heart, every sadness takes a backseat, and you just flow with the voice that is calling you and guiding you. 

The way he has been shown, getting those vibes since the airport, the presence of a familiar person, the touch, the feeling you get when a certain person is just around you, his heart KNOWS, it just KNOWS that this is the same presence, same touch, thats engraved on his heart. His heart simply KNOWS that. Thats why when he is around her he just feels something of that kind. The one his heart has registered, and it just comes alive whenever she is around, he starts feeling that again. 

The thing is, his MIND is overpowering him a little bit right now, whenever he feels that. Whenever he has stared into those eyes and felt that touch, in last few instances. He has ALMOST come to trust and believe, "is this HER?!" The way his eyes change its expression and that little moment of acknowledgement on his face, when he felt HER, that moment is so tiny, it almost diminishes as soon as it comes, coz his mind takes over heart in that split second.

Its just a very tiring battle against his heart and mind I guess. He wants to believe she is here, but his heart mind is not allowing him. His heart hopes but his mind dismisses, coz maybe somewhere in the back of his mind, his MIND believes the "facts" those were presented before him i.e her death. BUT his heart doesn't want to believe those "facts" it wants to believe and hope she is alive, coz if he is alive, she is alive in HIM. 

Now, the girl. A girl who is living in a lie right now, believes that this lie is ONLY her world. Her mind and heart knows the love and respect she has for her "husband'. She believes that guy is her husband, because in the depth of her heart she KNOWS she has a husband. She has lost her memory, not how she feels. She knows and feels she has a husband, its just her mind doesn't remember how the face of her husband is, so she is assuming that guy is her husband, just with the same feels and love she has/had.

When she came to her country, she felt a strange sense of belonging. Own country has another feeling, you just FEEL this is where you belong. When she felt that same longing and presence around HIM, her heart acknowledged it right away, THIS is the feeling, she never felt with that guy ever.  It made her heart and mind diverted towards that "presence and aura" around her and its juts took a moment to completely drawn towards that. Her heart started beating.

That name, that voice and those eyes, which her heart KNEW and her mind didn't remember, are suddenly in front of her. Her heart knew THIS is the name, THESE are the eyes, THIS is the voice, that her mind wasn't able to remember. Thats why, as soon as she saw him walking, she remembered all those things, the feelings, the FACE still isn't clear coz her mind just does not remember.

From that day, her heart is overpowering her mind. She is just in a trance, in a drowning, drawn towards THAT presence she is feeling. Her heart, it calls out for that, and she just goes away with that. Her mind has taken a backseat, or maybe doesn't have that power to stop her, coz that pull is so strong, that longing and those feels are just too much to stop her.

NOW. The thing I wanted to explain is. Both the persons are going by their heart, where their hearts are calling. The difference is, The guy's heart is a little bit overpowered with his brain, that restraining power on his heart. Whereas the girl is freely following her heart, clearly overpowering her mind. 

Woah! That was quite long! 😲😆 I feel like I have written almost a thesis on those "feels" coz basically this whole track is just about THOSE FEELS! 😛😆
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: flora212

Ok from sane mind point of view😆 The best will be if Aahil doesn't believes the Major if he says she is not your wife Sanam she is my wife Jannat🤢 He should not believe him bas 😕😳

yep, this is what i want😆
u know how at times we go with our gut feelings/heart when everything around you points u in the opposite and when everyone says "it' can't be?".
Poor Aahil will be like a parent trying to get his/her ward from a cult, after the child has been brainwashed for years.😆
i remember their goodbye kiss & aahil's promise, hope the cvs remember too.
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

SaHil EMA. Whoever brought that thought up, I bow down to Your Highness. 😆

No really. Its an EMA but NOT an EMA. Its an exciting and amazing thought, really. Where:

The guy who has come in search of his true love, on the call of his heart. "jahan yeh dil le jaye" He is not in that sad and teary mode, he is a cheerful guy right now coz he is just following his heart. When you go with your heart, every sadness takes a backseat, and you just flow with the voice that is calling you and guiding you. 

The way he has been shown, getting those vibes since the airport, the presence of a familiar person, the touch, the feeling you get when a certain person is just around you, his heart KNOWS, it just KNOWS that this is the same presence, same touch, thats engraved on his heart. His heart simply KNOWS that. Thats why when he is around her he just feels something of that kind. The one his heart has registered, and it just comes alive whenever she is around, he starts feeling that again. 

The thing is, his MIND is overpowering him a little bit right now, whenever he feels that. Whenever he has stared into those eyes and felt that touch, in last few instances. He has ALMOST come to trust and believe, "is this HER?!" The way his eyes change its expression and that little moment of acknowledgement on his face, when he felt HER, that moment is so tiny, it almost diminishes as soon as it comes, coz his mind takes over heart in that split second.

Its just a very tiring battle against his heart and mind I guess. He wants to believe she is here, but his heart mind is not allowing him. His heart hopes but his mind dismisses, coz maybe somewhere in the back of his mind, his MIND believes the "facts" those were presented before him i.e her death. BUT his heart doesn't want to believe those "facts" it wants to believe and hope she is alive, coz if he is alive, she is alive in HIM. 

Now, the girl. A girl who is living in a lie right now, believes that this lie is ONLY her world. Her mind and heart knows the love and respect she has for her "husband'. She believes that guy is her husband, because in the depth of her heart she KNOWS she has a husband. She has lost her memory, not how she feels. She knows and feels she has a husband, its just her mind doesn't remember how the face of her husband is, so she is assuming that guy is her husband, just with the same feels and love she has/had.

When she came to her country, she felt a strange sense of belonging. Own country has another feeling, you just FEEL this is where you belong. When she felt that same longing and presence around HIM, her heart acknowledged it right away, THIS is the feeling, she never felt with that guy ever.  It made her heart and mind diverted towards that "presence and aura" around her and its juts took a moment to completely drawn towards that. Her heart started beating.

That name, that voice and those eyes, which her heart KNEW and her mind didn't remember, are suddenly in front of her. Her heart knew THIS is the name, THESE are the eyes, THIS is the voice, that her mind wasn't able to remember. Thats why, as soon as she saw him walking, she remembered all those things, the feelings, the FACE still isn't clear coz her mind just does not remember.

From that day, her heart is overpowering her mind. She is just in a trance, in a drowning, drawn towards THAT presence she is feeling. Her heart, it calls out for that, and she just goes away with that. Her mind has taken a backseat, or maybe doesn't have that power to stop her, coz that pull is so strong, that longing and those feels are just too much to stop her.

NOW. The thing I wanted to explain is. Both the persons are going by their heart, where their hearts are calling. The difference is, The guy's heart is a little bit overpowered with his brain, that restraining power on his heart. Whereas the girl is freely following her heart, clearly overpowering her mind. 

Woah! That was quite long! 😲😆 I feel like I have written almost a thesis on those "feels" coz basically this whole track is just about THOSE FEELS! 😛😆

the explanation is brilliant👏⭐️ and Hats of to Jiyaa and KK 🤣