Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Also, even if she stays with Shaad temporarily, it will only be out of pity and duty. Remember how she promised dying Aftab Khan not to abandon Shaad? Also, that line "After the death of his family, she is the only one left in this world for him!" It indicated that the fact that his whole family died, will play a part in the current track! She will feel guilt for what she feels like an "abandonment" of Shaad who even if he lied to her, did try to look out for her all these weeks!

So on that score there might be some inner conflict. Especially before her memory comes back! Even after, she may ask Aahil to let Shaad stay with them till he completes his mission, because of her feelings of responsibility towards him! That may cause some tension between SAHIL! They can play this many many ways! It will be still interesting. We always thought in a love triangle, that dynamic of Aahil not liking her closeness to another man will play a factor? Remember how possessive he got even with his own bro Rehan around her? (Coz he knew Rehan had a thing for her before?). So how will this play out? LOL

So done well, this could be entertaining. Lets hope they handle it well and not as some "cliche", where they just show Shaad doing psychogiri like Faiz did! I really dont want to see another story like that! We have Chudail who is officially an un-dead, murderous cheap nutcase! All we need is this guy to turn into a full on Vamp as well! Even though already he is doing some very questionable and off the wall things, lets hope it can be turned around yet! Because I am hoping they will give us something a little bit more interesting than making Shaad act like a crazed person and looking into the horizon, plotting etc! I don't know if I can sit through weeks of that! Please spare us CV's, and first give us SAHIL's 2nd love story, and then see where Shaad fits into it, without turning him into a total cliche! 

Shaad can't be turned around anymore. It is too late! And Sanam can't feel sympathise towards him after she gets her memory back. The thing she can do is give Shaad a well deserved slap! Even If they don't turn him Villian , his actions can't be justified.  Honestly there are better ways of making Villian not necessary everyone becomes physco like Faiz. Maybe Shaad will be mixture of Tanveer Sanam 2 and Faiz 
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiyaaa...

πŸ˜†There are lot of indirect spoilers and I am confused. πŸ˜•

What will then happen to Shaad Aftab Khan? Will his lie lead to heart break? Is it right to dupe someone? Will his plan backfire? Well, it already has as he has fallen head over heels in love with Jannat. And after losing his family, she is the only one in the world for him.

They are clearly indicating that Shaad will continue to lie and he is not going to leave Jannat easily.  Also pictures indicating that Sanam will not recognize Aahil. 

I am wondering how this will be happen?  πŸ˜³

who love Aahil and Sanam are ecstatic that they will not just share screen space, but now, it is ever so close that they will get back together.

I am focusing on their key word "eve so close". I am assuming, Sanam will be totally attracted to Aahil even though she is under the impression that she is married to Shaad and Aahil being married to Sanam 2. 

And Aahil will be attract towards Janat after knowing she is not his Sanam(from Shaad). 

wondering, if we will get to see different version of SaHil EMA even though they are legally married to each other. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If so, I will say ...Bring it on! πŸ˜†

Ditto man that is it!   I am all for it πŸ˜³ I guess this will be good for CVs too πŸ˜† in this way they can satisfy their dark fantasies while on other hand we scream in happiness🀣 if this is what CVs planned!  EMA version between SaHil I am all for it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for it!! 
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I love this picture.
I don't know why.
All three look great here.
Shaad and Jannat so much at ease with each other.
Ahil cannot believe his eyes. Literally! 
But he is drinking in every bit of her...before his brain tells him this cannot be his Sanam?😳

I hope Shaad and Jannat get invited over to IM.

Edited by chicksoup - 8 years ago
riaa234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

I love this picture.
I don't know why.
All three look great here.
Shaad and Jannat so much at ease with each other.
Ahil cannot believe his eyes. Literally! 
But he is drinking in every bit of her...before his brain tells him this cannot be his Sanam?😳

I hope Shaad and Jannat get invited over to IM.

all pics are awesome.
in this pic, aahil looks so heartbroken.

shaad and jannat look like a real couple. so much at ease. looking in each other's eyes and smiling

looking forward for the actual episodes
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aahil πŸ˜­ Dont worry Jallad Jinn! You will win ur Dhabevaali Begum Jaan πŸ˜³ But KV!!! Damn ur gonna make us cry πŸ˜­
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved the article and the indirect spoilers πŸ˜‰ Cant wait for Monday and the rest of the track  Junoon, SaHil and them reuniting!! Truly SaHil are meant to be and they will come out victorious crossing yet another obstacle! Kyun ke mil jate hai jo banne ek duje ke vaaste ❀️ But Aahil πŸ˜­ Dont worry JJ, the purity and honesty of ur love will remind her of ur Junoon and will attract her to her Nawab Sahab like never before πŸ˜³ TFS Nafs!!
NnonaA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs.
Lovely picturing... I am in love with this track...
Going to get sahil back soon ... Very soon
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Nafs.
for those rooting for a SaHil EMA, it was kinda shown in one of LOK's show, ek boond Ishq, where the married couple,who lived& fought together w.o seeing each other kept falling for each other outside of the house and some people had issues with it. 
I don't want Aahil to fall for a stranger.what would that say abt his love for Sanam?He hasn't lost his memory.
I hope they go the "rabne bane di jodi "way, where the husband knows,the wife is falling for his alter-ego.
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

TFS Nafs.

for those rooting for a SaHil EMA, it was kinda shown in one of LOK's show, ek boond Ishq, where the married couple,who lived& fought together w.o seeing each other kept falling for each other outside of the house and some people had issues with it. 
I don't want Aahil to fall for a stranger.what would that say abt his love for Sanam?He hasn't lost his memory.
I hope they go the "rabne bane di jodi "way, where the husband knows,the wife is falling for his alter-ego.

Who is saying Aahil will fall for stranger!  πŸ˜† He might    get attracted to her cause she is Sanam.  It will be Jannat falling for himπŸ˜› and at some point of course Aahil will know she is Sanam. So I don't mind EMA version at all. And if you see in other way it won't be actually EMA.