Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
i wanna cry n cry...😭th way he looking...how much he is hurt😡,sure whn ths epi will telecast i will cry again...😭
asya_sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs😊.
AahilπŸ₯Ί.
Hope Sanam get her memory back soon...

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Lots of HintsπŸ˜›
AhilπŸ₯ΊπŸ€—
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The Key take away point is that they ask "What will happen to Shaad Aftaab Khan?" They dont ask what will happen to Aahil Raza Ibrahim? :)
It is clear that Aahil and Sanam will reunite. The story will be "How?". 

At least they have acknowledged that "duping" someone is wrong, and that Shaad has been trapped in his own lie! Because this is not a lie that can continue to infinity! It was hinged on two things

1. Sanam will never get her memory back. (which is not guaranteed).

2. Sanam will never meet anyone from her past. (Again not guaranteed).

In this case option 2 has occurred. I guess because of the fake name "Sahil" Shaad will not know that this is "Aahil", the man who's name Jannat had mentioned. If he knew that, he may have figured out who this is! Now the story will be how they all end up in Bhopal and what the dynamics will be. 

"He has "Fallen in love" with Jannat and since the death of his family, she is the only one left in the world for him!" Let's hope they find some of his other relatives in Bhopal. His Mum and his brother. (The one who is busy re-populating the earth). :)

At least we know that Aahil meets Sanam! 

"Mil ke bhi hum na mile...tumese na jaane kyon? Milo ke...hain fasele...tumse najane kyon?"
Kaise bataayein, kyun tujhko chahe, yaara bataa na paaye...Baatein dilo ki, dekho jo baaki, aankhein tujhe samjhaye. ...Tu jaane na!" πŸ˜­

Waiting for more and more Junoon! It's clear it's coming out way! :)
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ashaas   from both  sahil  was amazing   perfect  beginning for their  love story   its  a  just  a beginning  of new season 3  for me it only started  from  aahil re entry   πŸ˜†
dharamshala track is cool  

only my point i always repeat is  please gul dont make  aahil      a majnoo  running after her   keep aahil strong   he keeps distance as  kvb said  aahil thinks  she is shayer wife  

of course  he will be in pain  diellema  sad  and god  see kvb expression they speak  but i want to see quick recovery of atrong ahil  

let  janant  fight with her inner feelings πŸ˜ƒ
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing nafs
Vrushali has said it all
and yes we also knew that we will have to be ready for a heartbreak to see our aahil like this but slowly everything will be fine and shaad will be the one left with a bitter taste in the end...result of his own deeds

p.s. sj always gives same expression in all her pics...i really wish that she wasnt smiling here and in the new montage pic
as it luks she is happy with shaad but actually we can see in the story that she is disturbed and restless

kv as usual has given awesome expressions clearly representing hos chara in the show
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›
How awesome this article is no?! πŸ˜†

"They are ever close to be back together"😳 Loved this line the most! So many spoilers, indirectly. Very nice pictures! But..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

πŸ˜›

How awesome this article is no?! πŸ˜†

"They are ever close to be back together"😳 Loved this line the most! So many spoilers, indirectly. Very nice pictures! But..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's what i'm focusing on too, prags. Forget the pics for now. Sure, Aahil is hurt for now, but the article is giving really strong hints they'll be back together. So, I'm just gonna enjoy the ride and the junoon and not worry about anything, coz they've all but confirmed Sahil reunionπŸ˜ƒ 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mehar23

That's what i'm focusing on too, prags. Forget the pics for now. Sure, Aahil is hurt for now, but the article is giving really strong hints they'll be back together. So, I'm just gonna enjoy the ride and the junoon and not worry about anything, coz they've all but confirmed Sahil reunionπŸ˜ƒ 

Also, even if she stays with Shaad temporarily, it will only be out of pity and duty. Remember how she promised dying Aftab Khan not to abandon Shaad? Also, that line "After the death of his family, she is the only one left in this world for him!" It indicated that the fact that his whole family died, will play a part in the current track! She will feel guilt for what she feels like an "abandonment" of Shaad who even if he lied to her, did try to look out for her all these weeks!

So on that score there might be some inner conflict. Especially before her memory comes back! Even after, she may ask Aahil to let Shaad stay with them till he completes his mission, because of her feelings of responsibility towards him! That may cause some tension between SAHIL! They can play this many many ways! It will be still interesting. We always thought in a love triangle, that dynamic of Aahil not liking her closeness to another man will play a factor? Remember how possessive he got even with his own bro Rehan around her? (Coz he knew Rehan had a thing for her before?). So how will this play out? LOL

So done well, this could be entertaining. Lets hope they handle it well and not as some "cliche", where they just show Shaad doing psychogiri like Faiz did! I really dont want to see another story like that! We have Chudail who is officially an un-dead, murderous cheap nutcase! All we need is this guy to turn into a full on Vamp as well! Even though already he is doing some very questionable and off the wall things, lets hope it can be turned around yet! Because I am hoping they will give us something a little bit more interesting than making Shaad act like a crazed person and looking into the horizon, plotting etc! I don't know if I can sit through weeks of that! Please spare us CV's, and first give us SAHIL's 2nd love story, and then see where Shaad fits into it, without turning him into a total cliche! 
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†There are lot of indirect spoilers and I am confused. πŸ˜•

What will then happen to Shaad Aftab Khan? Will his lie lead to heart break? Is it right to dupe someone? Will his plan backfire? Well, it already has as he has fallen head over heels in love with Jannat. And after losing his family, she is the only one in the world for him.

They are clearly indicating that Shaad will continue to lie and he is not going to leave Jannat easily.  Also pictures indicating that Sanam will not recognize Aahil. 

I am wondering how this will be happen?  πŸ˜³

who love Aahil and Sanam are ecstatic that they will not just share screen space, but now, it is ever so close that they will get back together.

I am focusing on their key word "eve so close". I am assuming, Sanam will be totally attracted to Aahil even though she is under the impression that she is married to Shaad and Aahil being married to Sanam 2. 

And Aahil will be attract towards Janat after knowing she is not his Sanam(from Shaad). 

wondering, if we will get to see different version of SaHil EMA even though they are legally married to each other. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If so, I will say ...Bring it on! πŸ˜†

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago