Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

How i create my vm

Black_Angel thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Everyone ! 
You must have got the impression from the thread's title of what is this all about! 
this is a tutorial for
 H O W  T O  M A K E  A  VM.
Actually this  was requested on fb by #Prateeksha 
this is just a BASIC tutorial for you who do not know to make a Vm

The tutorial is for KineMaster though i use lots of vedio editor but for now
KineMaster is my favourite According to me KineMaster isoneof the best
Vedio - editing app for Android 

When you first launch the app, you're invited to venture down the New Users' route, which guides you through the basics of adding media to a new project. After the first time, I just skipped this though and went straight to the main new project' view.

If you already have a number of projects created, you will see these in a horizontally-scrolling list first, before you decide you wish to create a new project by hitting the little +' icon.

When creating a new project, you can choose to view all photos and videos on your device from the myriad of folders you may have, or you can select to just view the video clips. This suits various uses - if you want to create a photo slideshow with music, you can do so easily.

In terms of supported formats, well, with video you can choose from .mp4, .3gp and .mov, while you're restricted to .jpg and .png for images. For sounds you have .mp3, .mp4a and .aac at your disposal.

With all your clips selected, you simply order them in your timeline as you would with any other editing app. Long-press and hold a clip to shift or delete it, hit the Add Media' icon to reel in new content, add music from your device, or add a theme' to your video, which includes pre-made animation effects.

To edit, you just tap a specific clip, and you're presented with a number of options. You can raise/lower the hue, brightness or saturation on a specific part, trim it down, add titles, lower/increase the volume, control the speed, add effects/transitions and more.

There are also a number of extra features that could prove useful for power-users, such as the ability to capture and insert a specific frame to create a pause' effect in the video, or to include in opening/closing credits.

You can also give your video a color makeover, or convert it to black-and-white.

In terms of exporting, you can do so in low-quality (640 x 360), high-definition (1280 x 720) or Full HD (1920 x 1080), direct to Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox and any other compatible apps via the general share' button.

While you can save the video directly to your device to upload manually to YouTube, Vimeo or wherever, it is useful being able to export directly to these services from within KineMaster too, with the ability to give your creation a title, description, tags and more.

Kinemaster FEATURES

If you have any query regarding this,feel free to ask. 
Tie your  shoes & gear  up .. let your  IMAGINATION speak!!

Regards,
Black_Angel 

Edited by Black_Angel - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosaDola99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for the useful info
will now certainly try making a vm
Black_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terra04

Thank u for the useful info
will now certainly try making a vm

U r welcome  😃
Best  of  luck  👍🏼
Don't  forget  to  show  me 😃
Black_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

thanku sooo much meera!!!

U r welcome  😃
Do try  it Anu 😉  👍🏼
Black_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONAL30

Thanks yaar meeru

U r welcome  Sonal  😃
Do try  it 👍🏼
niki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks meera..surely try to make one..I was wondering how you guys make them..I got the answer..thank you so much...
Black_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Happy..

thnks meera 🤗

U r  welcome 
Black_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki2

Thanks meera..surely try to make one..I was wondering how you guys make them..I got the answer..thank you so much...

U r  welcome 😃