I like the show but its getting repetitive now.

Posted: 8 years ago

The same jazz admission problem, the same way of bullying the school authorities and the same rejection every time. Is there no place in Benaras where Rudra's power or bullying don't work? I mean every school is scared of lodging a complaint. As if the school has no high link ups to subdue road side goondas.

Sneha believes in Rudra blindly. By the way, Rachita is borrowing newspaper from Rama na ? Where did Sneha find that pamphlet then ?

Originally posted by dey.bh

The same jazz admission problem, the same way of bullying the school authorities and the same rejection every time. Is there no place in Benaras where Rudra's power or bullying don't work? I mean every school is scared of lodging a complaint. As if the school has no high link ups to subdue road side goondas.

Sneha believes in Rudra blindly. By the way, Rachita is borrowing newspaper from Rama na ? Where did Sneha find that pamphlet then ?

Completely agree...pace of the show is very slow and of course since last two weeks nothing new has come.

@ Bold...even I thought the same, made a post but then deleted...

i found it strange too ๐ŸคชLet me ask them๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Alia_Sehgal - 8 years ago
The newspaper thing was a blooper or Rudra's assistants made sure that a copy of the paper reaches Mathur's house somehow.

@Alia:  Ask them to improve the pace as well.
Edited by b2011 - 8 years ago
I never took it like a blooper

I think the newspaper the Mathur ladies get are limited. There are different companies producing newpapers. So, Rama and Rachita might be getting different newspapers and Rama might be having those Rachita wants. The pamphlet is only for that specific newspaper..Rama might get all newspapers as he owns a grocery stall and Rama might get that pamphlet but why will he care? He knows nothing about Rudra and Mathur connection.
-Anjali.
(Not creatives ;p)

Hope you understood..
Originally posted by NiRajCraZey

I never took it like a blooper

I think the newspaper the Mathur ladies get are limited. There are different companies producing newpapers. So, Rama and Rachita might be getting different newspapers and Rama might be having those Rachita wants. The pamphlet is only for that specific newspaper..Rama might get all newspapers as he owns a grocery stall and Rama might get that pamphlet but why will he care? He knows nothing about Rudra and Mathur connection.
-Anjali.
(Not creatives ;p)

Hope you understood..
Pamphlets never come for specific newspapers. Pamphlets in newspaper has nothing to do with various producers of newspapers.When you print pamphlets you ask the delivery boy or the distributor to put one each in the newspaper they deliver. 
Now, with the logic of the limited money the Mathur spent, why isn't Rachita buying the newspaper she wants instead of one the Mathurs are getting now ? Why  borrow it from Rama ?

Pamphlets never come for specific newspapers. Pamphlets in newspaper has nothing to do with various producers of newspapers.When you print pamphlets you ask the delivery boy or the distributor to put one each in the newspaper they deliver. 
Now, with the logic of the limited money the Mathur spent, why isn't Rachita buying the newspaper she wants instead of one the Mathurs are getting now ? Why  borrow it from Rama ?

I think she wants the newspaper for free ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›She has to tell Sneha then..I wonder why she doesn't ask Sneha...I think she wants a chance to go to Rama's shop daily๐Ÿ˜ณ
I didn't know about the pamphlet thing..Thanks for the info! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Guess I kinda was wrong! I'm a school going girl..Thoda rehem karo..Pehli Galti samajh kar maaf kar do๐Ÿ˜ณ 

BTW, Hi, I'm Anjali! I guess you're Debby..I have seen you in the EHT forums alot of times..I was a silent reader :)
Originally posted by b2011

The newspaper thing was a blooper or Rudra's assistants made sure that a copy of the paper reaches Mathur's house somehow.

@Alia:  Ask them to improve the pace as well.

yes i asked they said that the papers that comes to the mathurs are only "news"  paper... Ur points are being taken into consideration by cv's .. these episodes have been shot long back .. so it will take time for us to see the difference๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Alia_Sehgal - 8 years ago
So, do they visit IF ? I would love to know if Gautami does. I just adore her.

So, do they visit IF ? I would love to know if Gautami does. I just adore her.

no they don't visit the forum.. but whatever criticism or praises that u guys make i do send to them๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and they appreciate!!

recently is send the Rudra screen Space one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

As far as Gautami is concern.. i did send her one of the posts on this forum once and that was her reply: