littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys I am expecting major drama next week! With the major sanskaar revelation and luckys confusion 😉 things are getting heated up all right 😆

In the colors website many articles and stuff indicate that the truth may be revealed to rags that lucky has feelings for swara...so next week should be filled with this drama 😆

What do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

herapanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea ,it will be full of drama ragini will be heart broken when laksh will propose swara.
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: herapanna

yea ,it will be full of drama ragini will be heart broken when laksh will propose swara.

Yes but he wont soo soon 😉
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope ragini accpts the situation and try moving on...and with sanskar's ntry...awww hw cute it ws to watch him obey ragini like a small kid...
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as i told before in an post
nothing to worry !
The CVs are having some intention to give the audience and High Voltage Drama in the upcoming episodes ! LOL ! I think this entry is going to Jumble up with too much of mess and confusion ! 
not only because what happened before 5 years but also because this track goes like

1) Dadi and Dida's naughty Fights
2) Shekhar and Sharmishta Romance
3) Swara thinks Laksh loves Ragini
4) Ragini loves Laksh
5) Laksh loves Swara
6) Sanskaar is alive
7) Laksh's mother says that the whole house will leave and go if sanskaar doesnt comes back
8) Sanskaar is not well and he's going to be involved in Love
9) Saagini  and Lots more ...

I think the CVs are planning to almost make the audience jump of their seats with this high voltage drama