Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Note:
Guys i decided to come back and finish what i started. but pls do give me some time. i wanna reread it and update.
kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊wow dimple what a surprise .welcome back.happy to see u back
shoonya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy for you to reconsider ur decision ND update. Hope ur studies r going well. 
deepu_kutty thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy for ur decision of continuing ur stories. Thank u
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought I read this story but it turns out I didn't so I read read all chapters and just loved the plot. So much has happened RagNa breaking, revenge, and meeting each other again and falling in love. Then father comes in the way of their love story. I just love how this story played out and I would consider reading it again.  Now I just finished the last part and I thought you would end this story but I'm so happy you're continuing it so that means more RagNa. I so can't wait for the next update and keep up the good work and welcome back 
Edited by Hanz91 - 7 years ago
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow itz an surprise.. Thank you!! and welcome back

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for come back.i will wait next part this story& other stories.😊
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 60

Hi guys.. im writing after a long time.. sorry if it is not up the mark..

Time passes quickly i must say.. its been 3 years since raghav and kalpi's marriage. Raghav and kalpana now living in Ragna Heaven as gauri went to America to be with her sister who is ill since last 2 months. Kalpi's parents and sid are in London taking care of their business there. AJ and priya moved the Australia to take care of the new branch of mehra group of companies in Australia whereas sammy and maya are helping raghav and kalpi in business. Abhi decided to merge his company based in Mumbai with RS Constructions.

Pakhi realised her mistakes and begged for forgiveness from raghav and kalpi for her father and brother's mistakes. Kalpi offered a job for her in the company as pakhi moved out of her house after discovering all the evil things done by her family and stood on the road with no place to go. She is given the company accommodation as well. Prem still thirsts for revenge against raghav. He tried to defeat raghav in many ways but always failed. Neetu is still the same mother who feeds poisoning thoughts to him to seek revenge.His father is still in jail.

---------------------------------

Sound of claps echoed in RS Constructions. The employees were clapping for their boss, Raghav Singhania. There stood raghav, kalpi, sammy and maya surrounded by the employees who were clapping. Raghav is chosen for the Best Businessman of the year award by the business council. Sammy and maya also clapped for him while kalpi couldn't help but smile in proud seeing her husband's achievement.

R: " guys.. Guys.. Thats enough. Thank you. This is not possible without u guys.", he named his achievement under the hard work of his employees.

Sam: " u deserve that my friend.. Im proud of u..", saying so he hugged raghav whereas raghav thanked him.

---------------------------------
In the evening at Ragna Heaven..

Kalpi was sitting in front of the dressing mirror brushing her hair. Suddenly, a pair of arms circled her shoulder. Raghav put his head on her shoulder. Kalpi smiled.

R: " what happened my dear wifey? U look glowing today? Is it bcs ur hubby getting best businessman award?.."

Kalpi again smiled in response. Raghav smirked and kissed her on the cheek before turning to look at their reflection on the mirror. He sighed staring at their reflection.

R: " perfect nah? U n me.. only both of us in our own world.. just perfect..", he said meeting her eyes on the mirror.

Kalpi shook her negatively causing raghav to frown. He released her from his arm before kneeling in front of kalpi who was still sitting on the chair. His eyes were giving questioning look whereas hers were calm with smile still attached to her lips. He took her hands in his.

R: " isnt it perfect?", he asked confused.

He again received a no from kalpi. He looked down at the floor frowning. He looked up when kalpi hold his hand. She put his hand on her tummy. Raghav looked at her confused.

K: " it will be perfect soon.. with THREE of us..", she said sincerely.

R: " what..", he started confused but sooner his eyes widen.

He looked at where his hand rested and looked back at kalpi. Without realising , a drop of tear dropped from his eye. Kalpi wiped the tear and kissed him on his forehead.

K: " u r going to be father raghav.. we r gonna get a junior singhania..".

Raghav hugged her from her waist before kissing her tummy..

R: " our child..", he said smiling with tears..

K: " yeah our child..", she joined him in the happy tears.
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Lovely update. Thank u very much for this update. I know you are busy if possible please update next part other stories.i will wait.😊😛
naam11 thumbnail
After long long long time we get update. But it is awesome.
Thanks for updating.