Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED AS WELL AS MY OTHER STORIES... BYE...
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dere was nothing new to tell  dear.. we all already knew it..
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet and romantic update but why are you discontinuing this story atleast finish it Please
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
NOTE:

I never wanted to discontinue any of my stories.. and thats y i kept writing.. but when ppl don't appreciate ur work, u wont have the motivation or spirit to continue.. im not speaking just for myself but for the other writers as well.. when writers don't ont write, u guys urge them to write.. however, when they do, u guys never appreciate their work.. i don't understand.. writers take hours and days to write an update.. they write in between their tight schedule.. but readers don't even take two minutes to give a PROPER comment instead of 'nice update', 'beautiful update'.. i mean, is that all u can write to encourage the writers who put effort to give u a ragna story when there are a lot of us left.. in this kind of situation, how do u guys hope us to write when our work is not appreciated? And this is one of the main reasons why lots of the writers left this forum... so, please before complaining about writers of not finishing their stories or giving late updates, try to think from their perspectives as well.. i mean, if we want the pleasure of writing, we can write and keep it to ourselves instead of letting the people who never appreciated ur work to have the pleasure of reading it.. im sorry if i said anything that hurt any of ur feelings.. but it's the harsh truth..
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dimple_0510

NOTE:

I never wanted to discontinue any of my stories.. and thats y i kept writing.. but when ppl don't appreciate ur work, u wont have the motivation or spirit to continue.. im not speaking just for myself but for the other writers as well.. when writers don't ont write, u guys urge them to write.. however, when they do, u guys never appreciate their work.. i don't understand.. writers take hours and days to write an update.. they write in between their tight schedule.. but readers don't even take two minutes to give a PROPER comment instead of 'nice update', 'beautiful update'.. i mean, is that all u can write to encourage the writers who put effort to give u a ragna story when there are a lot of us left.. in this kind of situation, how do u guys hope us to write when our work is not appreciated? And this is one of the main reasons why lots of the writers left this forum... so, please before complaining about writers of not finishing their stories or giving late updates, try to think from their perspectives as well.. i mean, if we want the pleasure of writing, we can write and keep it to ourselves instead of letting the people who never appreciated ur work to have the pleasure of reading it.. im sorry if i said anything that hurt any of ur feelings.. but it's the harsh truth..

Well, All I Can Say Is ๐Ÿ‘ This Is Why I left, The Forum is Very Biased and That's The Reality and The Harsh Truth! Hon, I Hope You Do Continue Writing For Your Readers, Those Who Truly love Your Work A Lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Cheer Up ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
mermaidheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dimple_0510

NOTE:

Totally agreed with your dimple..
That's why i posted my view few days ago..
Some of readers comments only selected stories but they forget every writer works hard while writing ..

Hope , you will be return for those who loves your stories..
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't take it otherwise dear but to get proper comments shave to update regularly not after months... Ppl usually forgets what as in d last chapter n loose interest...writers who r getting proper comments dey r updating regularly...i was so damn following dis story regularly n always commenting, but u stopped updating n i lost interest...sorry if I was rude...
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikkiarora093

Don't take it otherwise dear but to get proper comments shave to update regularly not after months... Ppl usually forgets what as in d last chapter n loose interest...writers who r getting proper comments dey r updating regularly...i was so damn following dis story regularly n always commenting, but u stopped updating n i lost interest...sorry if I was rude...

U can go n see the comments when i was regularly updating as well.. and for ur information, ppl do have life other than writing.. we r not professional writers to keep updating everyday.. and as u have lost interest rd, it shouldn't bother u if I discontinue.. u shouldn't be wasting ur time to justify or debating about whether i should continue or discontinue.. and isn't it logical to discontinue when bobody is interested.. I shouldn't be wasting my time as well right? it's better for both.. sorry if I was rude.Edited by Dimple_0510 - 7 years ago
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ariaana-

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, All I Can Say Is๐Ÿ‘This Is Why I left, The Forum is Very Biased and That's The Reality and The Harsh Truth! Hon, I Hope You Do Continue Writing For Your Readers, Those Who Truly love Your Work A Lot๐Ÿ˜ƒCheer Up๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

Yes aria.. i know right.. but i dont have the motivation anymore.. i really do love writing about ragna.. but i think u do understand that writers need encouragement to write.. instead of giving that, there are readers who r blaming the writers.. everytime i wanted write, this question pops out in my mind.. why should i write for ppl who never appreciate it?
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mermaidheart

Totally agreed with your dimple..
That's why i posted my view few days ago..
Some of readers comments only selected stories but they forget every writer works hard while writing ..

Hope , you will be return for those who loves your stories..

Thats true dear.. i dont get it when they say u r not updating regularly, and thats y i don't comment.. i mean in the midst of those who left the forum, there r writers who r willing to continue writing.. but this is what we get from readers.. im super disappointed with 'em.