Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) (Page 69)

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishani12

waiting for update

I will update soon dear...Smile

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riaka

Duble dhamaka was awesome. Raghav afraid from kalpi  and told her he is drinking apple juice LOL.
Drunken kalpi was lovely. Raghav got 12 abs LOLLOL. She loves him but afraid he might hurt her againConfused.. they are going for outing together Wink and Raghav said he will be a good boyLOL.good they will spend some quality time together. 
Lovely updates please continue soon Clap

Thanks dear..Smile
Theonly person who can scare rags is his babyLOL
glad that u loved drunken kalpi and the romance..
Raghav and good boy means he wont cross limits..just tatLOL

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya007

Lovely updates dimple

Thanks jiyaTongue

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampa79

Awesome update 

Thanks dear
Smile

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaRai-

Dimpleee Embarrassed sorry for the Late Comments,Read both chappies and was Amazing EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOL Raghav is lost in KALPILOLLOL she sounds BeauitfulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Raghav will sing for his Baby LOLLOL naughty he isLOLEmbarrassed but Lovable LOLWink 
He is singing Muskurane Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Their Dance was so hott and the words says it all,Beauitfully written dimpleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And the sound was the perfect choice,Kalpi's Blushing and Raghav is biting his sexy LipsEmbarrassed
Jealous Singhaina LOLLOL I LOVE IT Evil Smile
LOL LOL LOL  Raghav's Drinking apple Juice? please LOL Kalpi would've beat himLOL
So Sid can't make it and Lover boy is Happy and wanna spend time with Kalpi,AND He even Promises he'll be a good boy LOLLOL Like ifEmbarrassed
ROFL Ohhh no Raghav is gonna get found out soon,Apple juice my foot LOLLOL
Run Raghav RunLOL Oh No she likes it LOLConfused Hmmm he knows he's dead meat Hot dead meatDay Dreaming 
Ohhh kalpi's Drunk and too funnyLOLLOLLOL Kalpi wants Raghav to carry her EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Romance EmbarrassedLOL
Oh Lord the way you describe Raghav is so amazing I can kiss him now EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Kalpi is droolingLOL she said he's sexyyy LOLEmbarrassed woahhh LOL And he knows she's staring LOLLOL
Woah Take off your shirt EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Well Kalpi wants some of Raghav LOLLOLLOL
Deadly stare you better Raghav...Take it off Take it offfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Wait she's counting his Abs I wish it was mee EmbarrassedLOL She's Kissing him and all doesn't he feel weak LOLWink 
Ohhh she wants a kiss Dimple it's so nice how you written it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ohh Kalpi wants him and He wants to make her his wife ClapEmbarrassed Love raghav EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
She is sleepy I thought she'll say I LOVE YOOOUUULOLEmbarrassed
Precap Only RagNa Yes!!!!! Dancing

Dimpleee I loved this Update so Much EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile Loved it,The way you've written How Raghav is,It's amazing ClapClap Beauitfully written!!StarStar
Update sooonnnEmbarrassed

Its ok darling..Smile.
Thank u...
Yes, he only sang for his baby... That song isone of my favourite...
Haha... Ye, apple juice bcs he is scared of his baby..
Good boy means no crossing limits.. Thas all..
Dead hotmat? Hmmm.. Stop drooling over my hubby..
Glad that u loved drunken kalpi and romance dear...
Haha.. Poor rags.. Just imagine how much self comtrol he has that he resisted himself from crossing he limits when shewas making it difficult for him by showering kiss rain...
Wel rags thought she will say i loveu too... But his baby s stubborn even at that state...
Will update soon darling...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ariaana-

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimple_0510

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Hello Rghav ke biwi Big smile
i'm late this time Tongue but ur double dhamaka was super I just loved it and RagNa romance tho ab mai kya bollu Embarrassed  Raghav kissed her sab ke samne and she say they r just friends LOL

kapli is still in denail i thought sid ke entry hogee then tumne tho RagNa ka honeymoon ke plan kardiya woh bhi shadi se phele LOL , now sid has to surprise her, achanak se tapak pade ga trip ke beech mai Tongue

Awesome update Big smile

Helllooo MY raghav ke fanBig smileLOL
Its ok dear.. I understand.. Andyeah,thanks..
U asked me to make raghav more romanticWink
Yeah, still after getting senses she will say we r friendsLOL
Haha.. Didnt u see sid's phone calls make raghav these angry till he was about to kill sammy with paper weight.. So, imagine what happens when sid coms in person?Wink
Honeymoon? Yeah.. Rehearsal actuallyLOL

ROFL honeymoon ke Rehearsal
Yeah I'm waiting for sid to come tab kalpi ko punishment milege if she is close with himEmbarrassed

Edited by _Santhi_ - 19 June 2015 at 10:37pm
Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged

i'm late this time Tongue but ur double dhamaka was super I just loved it and RagNa romance tho ab mai kya bollu Embarrassed  Raghav kissed her sab ke samne and she say they r just friends LOL

kapli is still in denail i thought sid ke entry hogee then tumne tho RagNa ka honeymoon ke plan kardiya woh bhi shadi se phele LOL , now sid has to surprise her, achanak se tapak pade ga trip ke beech mai Tongue

Awesome update Big smile

Haha.. Didnt u see sid's phone calls make raghav these angry till he was about to kill sammy with paper weight.. So, imagine what happens when sid coms in person?Wink

Yeah I'm waiting for sid to come tab kalpi ko punishment milege if she is close with himEmbarrassed

Lol.. Yeah...LOL
Do u really think sid's entry will be punishment for kalpi? I think it is more punishment for rags than for kalpi... Rags gonna burn in jealousyLOLWink.. And let me tell u something.. Sid is not less than raghavWinkLOL

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Awesome update Big smile

Lol.. Yeah...LOL
Do u really think sid's entry will be punishment for kalpi? I think it is more punishment for rags than for kalpi... Rags gonna burn in jealousyLOLWink.. And let me tell u something.. Sid is not less than raghavWinkLOL

Anyways, ur dp is so hot.. The angry sexy tough hot handsome dashing young man there...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggi-

Go to top