Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) (Page 60)

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Waiting.. Plzz update nxt chappy..

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

Waiting.. Plzz update nxt chappy..

Saturday or Sunday Tongue

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanchal57

Res
Unres.
Elo...

Hmm so sahil is behind bars..its nice now he can start a new fresh life...
Prem is dumbo lol...
Kalpi spiked his drink nd then made video it was nice trick,dumbo fall for it...when kalpi said raghav a jerk,raghav ke expression. Lol
Nd diya call kalpi chachi awww,she is sweeet nd when she said chachu was shirtless in chachi's house to gauri it was hilarious...
Aj scolded kalpi for risking her life for raghav,he is rite...
Want raghav to do more efforts to woo kalpi..
Gauri invited AJ, priya,Kalpi  for dinner that is so sweet of him..
Aww kalpi was treating raghav like a baby..
Continue soon...

Hey dear.. Thanks.Smile
New life at jail..lol..LOL
Don't underestimate prem yaar...Wink 
Disha is a carbon copy of sammy..
Yeah, aj cares for her but what to do,, kalpi loves him even if she denies the fact...
Raghav was behaving like a little baby thats why she treated him like a babyEmbarrassed

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Waiting... Plzz update nxt chappy.. Plzz update
Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

Waiting... Plzz update nxt chappy.. Plzz update

Will update tonight or tomorrow dear.. 99.9%Big smile
laavanya4u IF-Dazzler
laavanya4u
laavanya4u

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Sweetie aaj update mileghaa naa pinky promise
Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
PART 43

Aj, kalpi and priya were to attend a meeting at RS Constructions..

Raghav let the past of his life which was killing him.. Now, he is satisfied that the sahil kapoor got punishment for killing his father.. He was more than cheerful that day making his mom so happy.. Raghav left in his car as sammy and maya have to drop disha at the kindergarten.. 

G: " sammy, today im seeing my old son again.. The same raghav who was so cheerful and happy... I pray to god to keep him happy always..."

S: " gauri maa.. Dont worry.. Now, his bitter past is forgotten.. He got justice for his dad's death.. So, we got our old raghav back..."

M: " anyways, he will be more happier after this if he succeed in convincing his baby..", she said chuckling..

G: " u r right.. This is all because of kalpi.. Hmmm.. I want them to get together.."

S: " but i think she loves him too.. But, she didnt realise it.."

M: " i think the same.. Okay.. Its getting late maa.. We will drop disha at kindergarten and go to the office.. Bye..", and they left in another car.

-------------------------------------------

At RS Constructions..

Raghav greeted all his staffs very cheerfully.. They are surprised as they have never seen their boss so happy... He went to his cabin and opened the drawer and took out the diamond ring and the diamond-platinum chain that he once gifted to kalpi..

R(self talk): " now, time to concentrate fully on u baby.. I will win u back and this chain and ring will be with the rightful person.. And the person is u..", he smiled with determination..

M:" oh.. Oh.. Someone started daydreaming with eyes wide open..", maya teased while coming to take a seat with Sammy..

R: " maya!!"

M: " what? I very well know that u r planning to win back ur baby raghav.."

R: " yeah so what..", he said coolly..

S: " great going bro.. Waise we have meeting with them right? And i have a fantastic idea to help ur mission..."

Raghav straighten himself and looked at sammy eagerly..

R: " what is it?"

S: " hmm.. U know our project is outside the city area which will take time to reach because of traffic and all.."

R: " yes.."

S: " so, i thought to suggest all of us i mean three of us and kalpi, aj and priya stay at our house there to look after the project.. "

R: " that means kalpi and i will live under the same roof?", he asked dreamily..

M: "with us of course.."

R: " great idea.. I love u sammy.. U r the best.."

S: " i know.. I know..", he said rolling his eyes..

R: " but one problem hai..", his expression changed from happy to frown..

M: " what problem raghav? We can make kalpi agree.."

R: " we can make kalpi agree but how about the hitler.. Its hard to make him agree..."

S: "hitler?"

R: " hmmm.. That aj..", he said uninterested..

M: " dont worry yaar we will convince him in pretence of business and time.."

R: " i hope it happens.."

There is a knock on the door...

R: " yes come in.."..

Kalpi, aj and priya came inside... Raghav stood up with an happy face.

R: " hi..", he said with a chocolate boy look and went towards kalpi..

Aj came in between raghav and kalpi with a blank face..

Aj: " hi..", he said giving a fake smile..

All the other occupants of the room snickered.. Soon, all sat and began the meeting...

After two hours the meeting ended... Raghav signalled sammy to propose the idea that he said early on..

Sammy cleared his throat..

S: " guys, our project area is at rural area.. It will consume our time and energy to go there everyday because of mumbai traffic.. So,.."

Aj: " so?", aj snapped...

Sammy gulped and looked at maya for help..

M: " so, we think we all should stay somewhere near the project area so we don't have to waste time and energy.. We have a mansion at that area.."

Aj: " no thanks..", came the lightning fast answer from aj..

M: " kalpi, priya pls try to make him understand... It is just for two months.."

Sammy and maya tried convincing them..At last,

Pri: " i think they are right guys.. It will save time and we dont have to burden ourselves.. Just for two months.."..

K: " if aj is ok with it, i have no problem..", she let aj make the decision as if she say yes he will surely ask whether she still love raghav..

After thinking for long, aj said yes..

Raghav smiled inwardly and didn't show it outside.. They all continue talking when,

K: " guys, im hungry.. Lets go and have lunch..", she said as she hasn't eaten anything since morning..

Aj: " babydoll, look.. Thats why i said dont skip ur breakfast.."

K: " haan baba.. Im sorry.. I wont skip next time.. Now, im hungry.. Lets go..."

S: " lets go to the chinese restaurant nearby.."

All went out of the cabin.. Kalpi was about to go out when..

R: " baby..", raghav called...

K: " hmmm?"

R: " hmm.. I told u something that day.. And u didnt tell me what u feel..", he asked still sitting on his chair while kalpi stood near him..

K: " i dont know what u r talking about..," she said softly..

R: " fine.. Let me tell u again..", saying so he pulled kalpi towards him resulting kalpi on his lap..

Kalpi widen her eyes..

K: " what r u doing? This is ur office.. Someone will see us..."

R: " no one will come in..even if someone came in, i dont care.. U r my girlfriend..", he said circling his arms around her small waist..

His breath tickling her nose.. They had an eye lock...Raghav neared her more closely... Their mouths were inch apart.. Kalpi blinked her eyes in nervousness.. Raghv looked at her trembling lips. His breath caressing her lips..

R: " I LOVE YOU...",  he said near her lips...

Kalpi just stared at him frozen.. 

R: " I LOVE U SO MUCH.."..

R: " AND I CAN NEVER IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT U BY MY SIDE... I WANT TO SPEND THE LIFE HAPPILY IN UR EMRACE JUST LIKE FOUR YEARS BACK.. I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR U.. ANYTHING...", and he was about to kiss her but kalpi placed her palm in between to prevent his lips from meeting hers.

(Kalpi's lips needs some rest yaar..so, no lip kiss today..lol... Dont kill me pls..)

Kalpi slowly distanced her face from him... He looked at her pleadingly... She looked away as she couldnt see the pain visible in his eyes.. She stood up a few steps away from raghav.. Raghav stood up as well..

K: " our friends are waiting for us.. So, its better we go to them..", she said while looking at her fingers which were  nervously fidgeting on another..

Raghav went closer to her and took her hands in his... Kalpi looked at their hands and then raghav.. Raghav gave a small smile..

R: " i know u r confused inside.. Its ok.. Take ur time.. I will wait for u.. Even if it takes my lifetime...", saying so he kissed her knuckles and he left the cabin leaving kalpi rooted at her place...

Kalpi's phone rang after few minites.. It was priya..

K: " yeah, im coming.."..

Then, all six had lunch at the chinese restaurant.. All were chitchatting with each other except kalpi.. She was in her own thoughts.. Raghav watched her face and decided to give her some time.. Then, all returned to their own offices..

-------------------------------------------
At RS Constructions.. In raghav's cabin..

S: " so how many kisses today?", he asked raghav causing maya to spit the water she was drinking..

M: " sammy, u r being shameless.. "

S: " not as shameless as raghav... So, dude, tell me how many times?", he asked ignoring maya who was looking at him with a disgusting look..

R: " not many yaar.. Only once.. That too one her hands.. She didnt let me kiss her...", he said calmly..

Maya looked at these two and shook her head thinking how can boys talk about these things very openly..

M: " shameless..", she muttered under breath..

Suddenly, the cabin door flung open..

K: " shut up priya!!", she said rushing inside the cabin with a tired priya following her.. 

Kalpi's phone kept ringing but she didnt attend the phone.. Sammy, maya and raghav looked at them with wide eyes as to what they are doing  there..

R: " baby, what happened? U look so tensed?", he asked kalpi who was staring at her phone which was ringing..

She sighed when the call ended.. She kept the phone inside her pocket and started looking here and there... 

K: " priya!! What the hell r u doing there? Come search idiot!!", she shouted at priya who was tiredly sitting in the couch..

Pri: " kalpi im tired..", she said lazily.. 

K: " i said search..NOW!!!", she shouted...

Priya sighed and started searching as well..

R: " can anyone of u tell what r u searching for?", he asked confusingly..

Pri: " woh, ragahv..", before she could answer priya's phone rang..

Priya gulped and looked kalpi.. She attended the call and within few seconds she distanced the phone from her ear maybe because the caller was shouting at her..

Pr: " ok.. Ok.. She is here.. I will put the phone on speaker..", kalpi glared at her...

Priya put the phone on speaker...

Caller: " JAAN!! I will kill u!!", raghav and his friends looked on shock..

Kalpi sighed and continued searching..

Caller: " r u listening to me jaan? If u lost it, i will kill u for sure.. How can u be so careless.. U.."

K: " calm down SID!!! Im searching nah.. I will find it.. It must be somewhere here.. Dont shout donkey.."

Sid: " i dont care what u do jaan... But u must find the bracelet.. How can u so be careless till u lost the bracelet i presented to u.. I wont talk to u jaan if u didnt find it.. Bye!!", saying so he cut the call..

Kalpi sighed and searched the bracelet.. Whereas, raghav was fuming in jealousy as the so called sid is calling his baby as JAAN... He went towards kalpi and gripped her wrist..

R: " who is that idiot?And why the hell he is calling u jaan?", he asked possessively.. 

K: " not now raghav.. Im searching for my bracelet.. If u can, pls help me to find it..", And she ignores raghav to search for the bracelet..

R: " why is it so important? I will buy a new bracelet for u..", he said in jealousy while maya and sammy chuckled..

K: " it is important raghav as it was presented by sid.. And i dont want new bracelet.. I want the bracelet that sid presented me.. If not, sid will kill me and..", before she could continue, her eyes twinkled..

She went nearer to raghav... Ragahv frowned.. She went near him and touch the front of his shirt.. Her bracelet was stuck on the button of his shirt.. She took it from there..

K: " oh my god.. There u are.. Ufff.. Im save.. Priya i got the bracelet...", she kissed the bracelet and she hugged priya in happiness...

Pri: " now call sid.. He must be very sad.."

Kalpi called sid in front of raghav..

K: " sid... Sid.. Sid!! Listen to me.. I got the bracelet.."

Sid: " u got it?"

K: " and im so sorry for being careless... Now pls smile.."

Sid: " jaan, dont u dare lost it again.."

K: " ok my sweetheart..", this caused raghav to fume in anger..

Sid: " i want a kiss as a punishment for ur mistake.."

K: " thats it?", she asked and give a kiss through the phone...

Raghav looked at her with wide eyes..

Sid: " no.. I didn't mean this kiss.. I want a real kiss.."

K: " ufff... Ok.. Baba.. U will get a kiss on each cheek when we meet.. Fine?"

Sid: " promise?"

K: " pinky promise... Ok now.. Have to go.. Bye.."

Sid: " bye.. Love u jaan.."

K: " love u too sid..", and she cut the call..

Pri: " the dramebazz is ok now?"

K: " yes.. Lets go.. Raghav, sorry for the disturbance..", and she left with priya..

Raghav's state was not less than an exploding volcano.. He went to sit on his chair..

R: " how dare he call her jaan? And she is calling him sweetheart, giving kiss through the phone.. And some more she promised giving kiss on his bloody cheeks..", he fumed..

M: " raghav calm down.. Maybe it was her friend.."

R: " what do u mean by maybe?"

S:" haha.. U r jealous..", he made fun of raghav but kept his mouth shut seeing raghav's murderous glare..

R: " i dont know who is this sid.. But, i hate him so much.. I hate him the most in the world..", he hissed in anger..

M: " waise, what her bracelet doing on ur shirt?", he teased..

But raghav was rolling the paper weight on the table  furiously..

S: " he must have been romancing with his baby.. Thats how it got stuck on his shirt..", he said chuckling..

Raghav looked at sammy and within a fraction of seconds he threw the paper weight towards sammy.. Sammy ducked down escaping the blow...

S: " woaahh.. Raghav!! R u planning to kill me?", he asked in scare while maya looked on with wide eyes..

R: " yes , i wanna kill.. Not u.. But that sid.. How dare he..."

M: " sammy, its better if we go out if not today u will end up in hospital.."

S: " haan..", saying so he rushed out of the cabin with maya following him..

Raghav stood there in anger cursing sid in mind..

Precap: reunion party...in manchester...

Scroll down...

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Legahksalujamimiisinghaniasangeethbalapritii_20Sukku24esterllaNiki1980caurkalbhavsekta7yadavNandinisaiReezaZuloveeyadanusampa79rani214Fly2TheStarslolorabxetzfarhana04sweet1308swara2504MagicalMadness...Natasha...

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
kia baat hain awesome update
they so lovely
rag in all position t win kalpi heart
kalpi still scared
hmm rag meet them 
bechara meetha nahin mila
hmm kalpi t close rakta hain Wink
hmm he got angry on sid