T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Dimpi darling πŸ˜› intrresting update πŸ˜‰ poor romeo presentation ke baremai bool gaya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† aj the Hitler come body guard ko kalpi control karke rakha hua hai 😊 aj and pri shadhi waw πŸ˜› saath saath ragna romance bi milega πŸ˜‰ or ye 🐷 kalpi ke samnai uski tareef errr 😑 bewakoof singhania 😑 or ye jealous kalpi dangerous πŸ˜† chudail poo baby ki haath or mehnath dhono hot coffee ke andar 🀣 .
Hey nice update dear. .. y rags is always behind kalpi's lips. . Poor kalpi hehe... update next soon.
Wow!! excellent update dear!!πŸ‘
Raghav is trying very hard to bring his kalpi back in his life.
Kalpi teach lesson to Pakhi was superb
kalpi convinced AJ and priya to get married.
Poor kalpi remembered the painful night.
Continue please

Superb update Dimps... I love this aashiq , majnu, deewana Raghav.. Lovely.. Omg Precap is scary.. Plzz update nxt chappy soon..
Sorry for late comment dimpy
Superb update
Jealousy queen burns poo's hand awsm she deserve this
Raghav is too bad why he used makkhi
Aj and Priya getting married
Means some teasing moment gets to see
Kalpi is at kapoor ke ghar...kui??? Kui??? Kui???
Update soon 
Raghav Singhania daydreaming while he should be working lol
Who would of thought...
Raghav waiting patiently for Kalpi was cute
Maya and her obsession with houseflies lol
Raghav trying to make Kalpi jealous works but I love how Kalpi get her revenge on Pakhi ;)
Kalpi is still very much in love with Raghav even though she will not admit that openly now
Raghav pulling Kalpi into the staff room was nice
Wonderful update
Originally posted by sweet1308

dimpi awesome update
haay majnu is not feeling to workπŸ˜†
waiting desperately for kalpiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
hmmm aj make rag curse him n kalpi showed up
wow kalpi was angry on makhi talk in the car n hot tea πŸ˜† god kalpi burn that fly hand
hmm kalpi sweet innocent talk with her dad n the way she pursued them t get married
was cute
hmm naughty rag change the ice creamπŸ˜†
rag always ready t attack his baby lips😳
poor kalpi remembered the painful night
n precap😲 wat kalpi in kapoor mansion
update soon

Thanks sweetie..😊
How can he work... The robotic workholic raghav is gone.. The one here is 24 hrs romeo/ majnu..πŸ˜†
Haha... I always want to burn that housefly and my dream bcm true in this story...πŸ˜ƒ
She want her friends to be happily married...
If u give rags two option whe alone with kalpi, 1) talk to her 2) kiss her.. He will surely choose second.. I tink kalpi's lips are as sweet as honey..
PrecapπŸ˜†

Originally posted by laavanya4u

Dimpy babe awesome update. When rags is making umpteen efforts to bring his baby in his life.why Maya's fly and prem are hell bent on spoiling everything?? Though rags was deeply hurt by kalpis words of using other woman in playing with her emotions,I had liked the way she became jealous when rags called that psycho fly as efficient and very sweet in nature. The wAy she had ordered that fly to bring her super hot coffee and purposely poured it over arm making to flinch in pain and spoiling those documents were awesome and damn laughable.kalpis sweet convo with her dad and making aj and Priya to agree for their marriage with her puppy face was too emotional and shows the depth in their friendship.rags and aj knows abt the wicked nature of Prem Kapoor get well .but Kalpi is giving him chances ???why and how will kalpi's sweet boyfriend the reason of her worry??

Thanks laavanya..😊
Fly and prem have hots for rags and kalpi respectively.. Thats y..πŸ˜†
I always wanted kalpi to have rights on whatever belongs to her instead of giving pakhi..
Fly brought hot coffee herself to get burntπŸ˜†
Aj, pri, and kalpi's relationship is stronger than blood relation..
Aj heard about prem being not fair in business and rude..

Originally posted by lolor

superb update...
rags used fly to make kalpi jealous & he succeeded πŸ˜ƒ
kalpi pour hot coffe on pakhis hand πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
kalpi convinced Aj & priya to get married...
but rags again hurt her as kalpi remembers that worst night...& again rags repeating it... πŸ˜•
precap...kalpi at kapoor house???? 😲 hope this time rags teach him lession

Thanks dear..
Jealous kalpi is more dangerous than jealous raghav...πŸ˜†
Ohooo.. U r so happy that fly's hands burnt.. Well.. Me too..πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah, aj and pri getting married..
He didnt mean to hurt her... He just want her to realise hr love for him.. But some pthin opposite happened..😭

Dimple when is next update waiting for rags to be more jealous before he wins his ladyove again!!! Iss babu se jal ne ki boo aani chahiye! Abh aajayega maza πŸ˜› πŸ˜†Edited by sunyy - 8 years ago