Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) (Page 118)

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ariaana-

Originally posted by Dimple_0510

NOTE:

I never wanted to discontinue any of my stories.. and thats y i kept writing.. but when ppl don't appreciate ur work, u wont have the motivation or spirit to continue.. im not speaking just for myself but for the other writers as well.. when writers don't ont write, u guys urge them to write.. however, when they do, u guys never appreciate their work.. i don't understand.. writers take hours and days to write an update.. they write in between their tight schedule.. but readers don't even take two minutes to give a PROPER comment instead of 'nice update', 'beautiful update'.. i mean, is that all u can write to encourage the writers who put effort to give u a ragna story when there are a lot of us left.. in this kind of situation, how do u guys hope us to write when our work is not appreciated? And this is one of the main reasons why lots of the writers left this forum... so, please before complaining about writers of not finishing their stories or giving late updates, try to think from their perspectives as well.. i mean, if we want the pleasure of writing, we can write and keep it to ourselves instead of letting the people who never appreciated ur work to have the pleasure of reading it.. im sorry if i said anything that hurt any of ur feelings.. but it's the harsh truth..

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, All I Can Say IsClapThis Is Why I left, The Forum is Very Biased and That's The Reality and The Harsh Truth! Hon, I Hope You Do Continue Writing For Your Readers, Those Who Truly love Your Work A LotBig smileCheer UpSmileSmile</font>

Yes aria.. i know right.. but i dont have the motivation anymore.. i really do love writing about ragna.. but i think u do understand that writers need encouragement to write.. instead of giving that, there are readers who r blaming the writers.. everytime i wanted write, this question pops out in my mind.. why should i write for ppl who never appreciate it?

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaidheart

NOTE:

I never wanted to discontinue any of my stories.. and thats y i kept writing.. but when ppl don't appreciate ur work, u wont have the motivation or spirit to continue.. im not speaking just for myself but for the other writers as well.. when writers don't ont write, u guys urge them to write.. however, when they do, u guys never appreciate their work.. i don't understand.. writers take hours and days to write an update.. they write in between their tight schedule.. but readers don't even take two minutes to give a PROPER comment instead of 'nice update', 'beautiful update'.. i mean, is that all u can write to encourage the writers who put effort to give u a ragna story when there are a lot of us left.. in this kind of situation, how do u guys hope us to write when our work is not appreciated? And this is one of the main reasons why lots of the writers left this forum... so, please before complaining about writers of not finishing their stories or giving late updates, try to think from their perspectives as well.. i mean, if we want the pleasure of writing, we can write and keep it to ourselves instead of letting the people who never appreciated ur work to have the pleasure of reading it.. im sorry if i said anything that hurt any of ur feelings.. but it's the harsh truth..

Totally agreed with your dimple..
That's why i posted my view few days ago..
Some of readers comments only selected stories but they forget every writer works hard while writing ..

Hope , you will be return for those who loves your stories..

Thats true dear.. i dont get it when they say u r not updating regularly, and thats y i don't comment.. i mean in the midst of those who left the forum, there r writers who r willing to continue writing.. but this is what we get from readers.. im super disappointed with 'em.
Hanz91 Goldie
Hanz91
Hanz91

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I would like to first apologize as a reader if we have offended you in any way. I still feel that you should still reconsider your decision on discontinuing this story. A lot of people have left the forum due many reasons and I guess now with less readers a people being busy with school and professional lives, its really hard for people to come and make a comment. And for writers its even more difficult to write stories as you take your your time from a busy schedule to write these beautiful stories to keep our RagNa alive and I thank you so much for doing this. You and many other writers are the main reason why this forum is still alive today and if you stop this forum might not be there remember our favorite characters of this show. As per the decision you make we will accept it respectfully, however I would like to make a request to stay in the form as a beloved member of this forum.
Thank you and I apologize as a reader of your GREAT stories!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimple_0510

nikkiarora093 Senior Member
nikkiarora093
nikkiarora093

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I agree dear dat u also have ur personal life.. but at least twice in a month u can update so dat we feel connected to d story... But it's ok no problem. I will respect ur decision ...but I really wish dat u continue ur stories...
Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 13 November 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hanz91

I would like to first apologize as a reader if we have offended you in any way. I still feel that you should still reconsider your decision on discontinuing this story. A lot of people have left the forum due many reasons and I guess now with less readers a people being busy with school and professional lives, its really hard for people to come and make a comment. And for writers its even more difficult to write stories as you take your your time from a busy schedule to write these beautiful stories to keep our RagNa alive and I thank you so much for doing this. You and many other writers are the main reason why this forum is still alive today and if you stop this forum might not be there remember our favorite characters of this show. As per the decision you make we will accept it respectfully, however I would like to make a request to stay in the form as a beloved member of this forum.

well, if i change my mind, i will try to update dear.. but in current situation, i dont feel to do so.. furthermore, im so busy with my medical studies..and yeah, no need to apologise dear.. at least u do understand that writers do have their personal life and thats y there is a delay in updates.. i appreciate that u r not blaming the writers like some..
Hanz91 Goldie
Hanz91
Hanz91

Posted: 13 November 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hanz91

well, if i change my mind, i will try to update dear.. but in current situation, i dont feel to do so.. furthermore, im so busy with my medical studies..and yeah, no need to apologise dear.. at least u do understand that writers do have their personal life and thats y there is a delay in updates.. i appreciate that u r not blaming the writers like some..
Thank you so much for at least thinking about ur decision. I completely understand what ur going to as I am also in medical studies and it's very hard to take time for school to write RagNa stories. Well anyways I hope all is well with you and I hope you come back soon not just updating stories but also posting comments about anything related to our beloved RagNa! 
rachufan IF-Dazzler
rachufan
rachufan

Posted: 13 November 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I m very sorry dear feel very bad because oof us ( readers) u are discontd ur passsion ur love i can understand how are u feing and how much u hurt i respect uur decisiion     i m realy very sorry i
we love u a lot and want to read u     god bless u
deepu_kutty Goldie
deepu_kutty
deepu_kutty

Posted: 13 November 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Sorry as reader from my side :) respect ur decision with regret .

Go to top