Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) (Page 117)

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED AS WELL AS MY OTHER STORIES... BYE...

nikkiarora093 Senior Member
nikkiarora093
nikkiarora093

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Dere was nothing new to tell  dear.. we all already knew it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naharkhan123

Hanz91 Goldie
Hanz91
Hanz91

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Sweet and romantic update but why are you discontinuing this story atleast finish it Please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimple_0510

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
NOTE:

I never wanted to discontinue any of my stories.. and thats y i kept writing.. but when ppl don't appreciate ur work, u wont have the motivation or spirit to continue.. im not speaking just for myself but for the other writers as well.. when writers don't ont write, u guys urge them to write.. however, when they do, u guys never appreciate their work.. i don't understand.. writers take hours and days to write an update.. they write in between their tight schedule.. but readers don't even take two minutes to give a PROPER comment instead of 'nice update', 'beautiful update'.. i mean, is that all u can write to encourage the writers who put effort to give u a ragna story when there are a lot of us left.. in this kind of situation, how do u guys hope us to write when our work is not appreciated? And this is one of the main reasons why lots of the writers left this forum... so, please before complaining about writers of not finishing their stories or giving late updates, try to think from their perspectives as well.. i mean, if we want the pleasure of writing, we can write and keep it to ourselves instead of letting the people who never appreciated ur work to have the pleasure of reading it.. im sorry if i said anything that hurt any of ur feelings.. but it's the harsh truth..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sampa00mermaidheartHanz91kinnapatel-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimple_0510

NOTE:

I never wanted to discontinue any of my stories.. and thats y i kept writing.. but when ppl don't appreciate ur work, u wont have the motivation or spirit to continue.. im not speaking just for myself but for the other writers as well.. when writers don't ont write, u guys urge them to write.. however, when they do, u guys never appreciate their work.. i don't understand.. writers take hours and days to write an update.. they write in between their tight schedule.. but readers don't even take two minutes to give a PROPER comment instead of 'nice update', 'beautiful update'.. i mean, is that all u can write to encourage the writers who put effort to give u a ragna story when there are a lot of us left.. in this kind of situation, how do u guys hope us to write when our work is not appreciated? And this is one of the main reasons why lots of the writers left this forum... so, please before complaining about writers of not finishing their stories or giving late updates, try to think from their perspectives as well.. i mean, if we want the pleasure of writing, we can write and keep it to ourselves instead of letting the people who never appreciated ur work to have the pleasure of reading it.. im sorry if i said anything that hurt any of ur feelings.. but it's the harsh truth..

Well, All I Can Say Is Clap This Is Why I left, The Forum is Very Biased and That's The Reality and The Harsh Truth! Hon, I Hope You Do Continue Writing For Your Readers, Those Who Truly love Your Work A Lot Big smile Cheer Up Smile Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mermaidheartnaharkhan123Hanz91Dimple_0510lolor

mermaidheart Groupbie
mermaidheart
mermaidheart

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimple_0510

NOTE:

Totally agreed with your dimple..
That's why i posted my view few days ago..
Some of readers comments only selected stories but they forget every writer works hard while writing ..

Hope , you will be return for those who loves your stories..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimple_0510-Ariaana-

nikkiarora093 Senior Member
nikkiarora093
nikkiarora093

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Don't take it otherwise dear but to get proper comments shave to update regularly not after months... Ppl usually forgets what as in d last chapter n loose interest...writers who r getting proper comments dey r updating regularly...i was so damn following dis story regularly n always commenting, but u stopped updating n i lost interest...sorry if I was rude...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naharkhan123lolor-Ariaana-

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkiarora093

Don't take it otherwise dear but to get proper comments shave to update regularly not after months... Ppl usually forgets what as in d last chapter n loose interest...writers who r getting proper comments dey r updating regularly...i was so damn following dis story regularly n always commenting, but u stopped updating n i lost interest...sorry if I was rude...

U can go n see the comments when i was regularly updating as well.. and for ur information, ppl do have life other than writing.. we r not professional writers to keep updating everyday.. and as u have lost interest rd, it shouldn't bother u if I discontinue.. u shouldn't be wasting ur time to justify or debating about whether i should continue or discontinue.. and isn't it logical to discontinue when bobody is interested.. I shouldn't be wasting my time as well right? it's better for both.. sorry if I was rude.

Edited by Dimple_0510 - 12 November 2016 at 6:30pm

Go to top