flashback is awesome ragna moment

but who is pooja?

pls update next update soon dear

pls don't hurt my raghav so much give his kalpi to him soon

pooja?

abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Its very hurting update Dimple... Not only Raghav but we too miss Kalpi.. What happen to her? Is she really dead?? Hope she is alive somewhere in and around of cliff village.
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omggg. What d hell has happened... Plzzz don't do dis. Plzzz bring her back... Raghav is complete disaster without her... M crying...
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its fabulous
Its awesome
Update soon
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very  emotional  update. I don't  want  raghav  with  pool and. If possible please update  others stories next parts. 
meenukansal thumbnail
Emotional update dear 
Raghav is totally  broken without  kalpi 
Hope kalpi will  alive 
And  raghav  will  find her
aru_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
emotional update
very nice
aru_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
emotional update
very nice .
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the likes and comments.

PART 66

Delhi... 

In an apartment house... 

It was not to big but a comfy one... An upper middle class apartment.An old lady was preparing dinner. It was monsoon season in Delhi. After preparing the dinner, the lady set them on the table.

L: "Arjun beta. Dinner is ready.., she shouted from dining area.

Ar: " coming mom.., his voice echoed from inside on of the rooms.

After five minutes an handsome man came outside wearing a white polo shirt and black sweatpants. He came on sat on one of the four chairs in the dining area. 

(Mrs Padma Patel is Arjun Patel's mother. Arjun's father passed away when he was just 8 years old. Arjun is a police officer)

P: " Where is Tara?, she asked his son.

Ar: " she must be in her room..., he said while munching the french toast.

Mrs Padma sighed and looked at her son. He looked at his mother. He know what she is gonna say.

P: " U guys are husband and wife. What's the need to stay in different rooms?

Ar: " mom.. u know why.. We knew that but Tara isn't ready to accept it... at least not completely. And i can't force her knowing her situation. I will give her space.

Mrs Padma nodded her head understandingly. 

Ar: " Let me call her to join us to have dinner.., saying so he stood up in the middle and went towards another room. After knocking, he entered the room. He scanned the room and his eyes landed on a lady standing near the opened window staring the rain. The white curtain were dangling and the rain drops were hitting her face. The light of the full moon shine on her pretty face. A small smile formed on Arjun's face.

Ar(in mind) : " The most beautiful woman i have ever seen.., he bite his tongue and passed his hand through his hair.

Ar: " Tara... Tara..., he called out twice but gained no response.

She was too lost in the rain.

He went towards her. He touched her shoulder to gain her attention. The moment his hands touched her shoulder, she jerked and turned around. A frown was playing on her forehead. Arjun stepped back.

Ar: " Im sorry... i didn't mean to scare you.. mom made dinner. so, come.. lets have breakfast.., he said giving a smile.

Tara just nodded her head with a blank face before following Arjun.

Singhania Mansion...

The whole family has gathered in the living room. It's the birthday of the most important person in their lives. All their faces were sad. They miss her so much. Abhimanyu was not like before. After hearing the death of his only daughter, he had heart attack. The once fit and handsome man become broken. Only his wife divya kept him alive. She told him that his princess won't like it to see him broken like this. AJ and priya are blessed with a baby girl. she is just a year old. They named her Kalpana, their best friend who will never get erased from their memories. Sid is not the old flirty and fun guy. He has become more responsible now. Has started his own modelling company. His humour and flirting died with his Jaan. Gauri Singhania, well her whole life was her son. And the moment she lost her daughter in law she lost her son as well.

Sammy's car pulled up in front of Singhania Mansion's front yard. Maya went inside first. When she saw questioning eyes, she nodded in yes indicating raghav is here. After a few seconds, Sammy walked in holding a drunk blabbering raghav by supporting him by shoulder.

M: " Aisha... Bring the children upstairs. get them to bed.., she ordered the maids to bring the children as she doesn't want them to see raghav in this state, especially rid ham to see his dad  like that.

Sammy made raghav sit on the sofa.

R: " U know Sammy? She always like to be with family and friends on her birthday. she never liked having big parties because she never wanted to share this day with anyone else. and today is her birthday but she is not with us. With whom she is celebrating then?, he giggled a little with half closed eyes in drunken state.

Everybody's eyes glistened hearing this.

Raghav continued blabbering. Gauri had tears in eyes looking at the pain her son is undergoing. she went and kneeled in front her son before cupping his face in her hands.

G: " raghav beta.. how long u gonna hurt yourself like this?

R: " It hurts here mom.. the pain never decreased.., he said frowning while bringing one of his mother's hand towards his heart.

G: " Oh raghav.. stop hurting yourself.. stop drinking... u're gonna kill yourself drinking this much..., she said in motherly concern.

R: " if not for the drinking, the pain would have killed me long ago mom...

G: " pls move on raghav.. what happened, happened. U can't change the past. Pls move on. If not for u, for us. For Riddhu.., she begged.

Raghav chuckled.

R: " There is only one way i can move on mom. Only way this pain will go away. will u agree with that?, he said giving a sad smile.

All looked at him curiously.

G: " what is it beta?, she asked hopefully thinking there might be a way to bring her old son back.

R: " MY DEATH. IF I DIE EVERYTHING WILL BE..., before he could complete,

"Slap!!!, ragahv felt a stinging pain on his left cheek. It didn't take a long time for everyone to understand that gaurs slapped raghav. she never raised her hand against him ever since he was born. but his words today hurt a lot. All widened their eyes in shock except raghav.

He looked at his mother chuckling. He doesn't care about anything. Gauri stood up and went to stand beside maya who tried to calm her down.

Sid cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.

Sid: " well, everybody. Its time to start the pooja..., everyone followed him.

R: " Hey..., raghav who was still sitting on the sofa made everyone to look back with questioning eyes.

Raghav stood up staggering a bit.

R: " today is my wife's birthday.. so let's sing happy birthday to her..,he said smiling.

sammy was about to stop him but he distanced himself from him.

R: "Oh come on.. don't tell me u guys don't know how to sing happy birthday song.. fine let me  wish my baby first...

He went near the huge black and white portrait of kalpi that filled the whole wall. The photo was as such she was sitting on with one hand on her chin while the other on one knee while a beautiful smile reaching her eyes. She looked no less than an angel descended from the heaven. Raghav looked at her eyes.

R: " happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to my dear wife... happy birthday to you.., he sang cheerfully swinging his hands while others looked on.

A tear escaped from abhimanyu's eyes. 

Ab: happy birthday girlfriend.., he whispered.

Dhivya squeezed her husband's shoulder to calm him although she suffered herself internally. but she has to stay strong for her husband.

R: " u guys are no fun... can't u even sing birthday wishes for her? she's gonna be angry..

M: " Sammy.. pls bring him to his room... he is hurting.., she said wiping her tears not able to see her friend in this condition.

Sammy nodded and went near raghav.

S: " chalo.. lets go.., he said placing his hand on raghav's shoulder.

R: " kaha?, he asked.

S: " u r tired. so lets get u to ur room for rest..

R: " but u said i have to attend the pooja..., he said pouting in drunken state.

S: " no its fine.. we will take care of it.., raghav just nodded his head before following sammy.

Once they reach upstairs and crossing Riddhu's room. Raghav stopped in his track and stared at the door.

R: " i need to see my son..

S: " not in this state. come lets go..

R: " i don't need ur permission to see my son.., he said defiantly.

Sammy waited for him outside the room while raghav entered rid ham's room.

The room was simple and elegant with Ridham's photographs hanging at every corner. pictures took by sammy. Sammy has been a father figure to ridham which raghav failed to be. Raghav sat down on the chair near ridham's bed. He gazed at his son's face. He is his carbon copy just like kalpi wanted. Although there are a lot who give him happiness and love for example his grandparents, uncles and aunties, Raghav could clearly see sadness in his son's face. Sadness of not having a mother. And having a father who is unable to do his responsibilities as a father. Raghav caressed his son's face fondly, very lightly not to wake him up.

R: " Ur mother would have been happy to see u grown up like this my son... Sorry that daddy is not good enough for u... I'm a bad daddy..., he whispered closing his eyes shut.

Ri: " i love you daddy..., riddhu mumbled in sleep.

Raghav smiled sadly before kissing riddhu's forehead affectionately. He stood up and tucked the blanket properly before leaving his son's room.