meenukansal thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Prem shot kalpiand fell from clif 
Will raghav be able to save kalpi
Pls update next part soon dear Waiting 
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Are you going to take a leap. Hope kalpi will come back to raghav.
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dimple why you do this dear to our ragna

you know just before I reread this ff,after lot of obstacles raghav got his baby,

now this prem jerk shoot kalpi, now what will going to happen to our raghav and riddhu

will raghav found kalpi soon?

are you going to take a leap?

jaldi jaldi update karo
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

PART 65(complete)

5 years later...

A black benz stopped in front of the school premises. The driver came out and opened the back passengers' door so that the two other occupants can move out. Disha (13, Sammy n maya's daughter) came out first n followed by a little boy of about 5 years old..

Driver: " Disha baby... Ridham baba and u go to school... I will come to pick up you guys after school..

D: " ok... Suraj uncle... Bye.., she said before walking towards school with ridham.

Suraj looked at them until they entered the school before heading to RS constructions.

At RS Constructions...

" What the hell is this Anoop?, the man who was sitting shouted before flinging the file in his hands on the floor..

An: " sorry sir.. its my fault I didn't check the figures correctly.. I promise this wont happen again..., the employee said while looking down.

" U better anoop... because if the mistake happens again, u will be fired... now get out and correct the mistakes.., he said sternly.

Anoop walked out sadly after looking at Maya who just entered the cabin.. Maya looked at anoop and back at the man who was sitting on the chair. She went and sit opposite him.

M: " What's wrong with u? Not in a very good mood today.

Man: " don't ask maya... I have clowns instead of workers in this office.. cant even do a simple work properly..., he said while looking through a project file.

Maya sighed looking at the volcano sitting in front of her...

M: "Sammy... calm down..., she said holding his hand on the table.

Sammy closed his eyes and sighed before opening them to face his wife.

S: " is he fine? Will he be coming home this evening?, he asked her with eyes that engulfed by sadness.

M: " i tried calling him since morning. But couldn't reach him. Today... (she drew a breath)... it's hard for him..., she whispered.

S: " i dont know why god has to snatch my friend's happiness like this? Since childhood.. he lost his dad he loved the most... and now kalpi... he's broken... 5 years passed but he is still at the same moment he lost her..

M: " everything will be alright sam... time heals everything..

S: " i dont think so... she is his everything... that cant be undone...

A man was seen sitting on the floor near the edge of the bed in a room. The room was pitch black. He was doing nothing but just sitting. Lifelessly. He is breathing. Thats the only proof that he is alive. His soul is dead long back. The sounds of the waves were the only sounds can be heard. Yes, it was Ragna Heaven (the one raghav built for kalpi and him).

"Raghav..., a voice caught his attention.

He looked frantically recognising the voice. The voice of his love. He stood up and followed the voice to the balcony. He looked around and found her sitting on the swing. He saw someone lying on her lap. It was him. (He was seeing their memories from a third person's view.)

She started stroking his hair fondly. 

K: " i think u should get an haircut Mr Singhania..., she said stroking his hair.

R: " maybe tomorrow baby... u know what? I feel so peaceful when u do this.. stroking my hair..., he said snuggling more into her lap.

K: " and i like the smoothness of ur hair..., she laughed a little.

Raghav took her hand in his before kissing her palm and place it near his heart.

After a long silence...

K: "Raghav..., she called out while looking at the full moon which shined upon the seabed.

He shifted to look at her face. She was still looking at the moon.

K: " what will u do if i die?, she asked casually.

He woke up abruptly making her look at him stunned. He held her by waist tightly. And stared into her eyes not pleased by the question she asked.

R: " that day will never come.., he said.

K: " oh really? Everyone has to die one day raghav. Im not an exemption..., she laughed.

Her laughter faded seeing his serious face. He was really pissed. 

He stood up and went to the railing and looked at the sea. His back was facing her. Kalpi walked towards him before hugging him from the back. His body stiffened.

K: " i want u to be happy if anything happens to me.. i dont want u to suffer the same thing like u went through after dad's (raghav's father) death.., she said softly.

As she completed those words, he turned abruptly before his one hand hold her waist tightly while the other pulled her face near his by her chin roughly. Kalpi flinched because of his rough behavior. She gulped as she could see his bloodshot eyes.

R: " STOP! JUST STOP IT RIGHT THERE!, he gritted his teeth in anger.

His hold around her waist and chin become tighter. Tears spilled from her eyes. Not because of the physical pain but because realising that her words hurt him too deep. She felt guilty. Seeing tears in her eyes, he released her before turning to walk away from there. But he was stopped by a tug on his hand. He didnt turn as he was too angry right now.

Kalpi walked to his front. He was not looking at her eyes. 

K: " im sorry... i shouldnt have said such words... im an idiot.. i was.., she continued blabbering.

He stopped her blabbering by crushing his lips on hers. It was not a sweet kiss but an angry one.

The images of him and her vanished in the air. His heart hurt a lot. 

R: " u knew how much the thought of u leaving me will kill me... but still u left me..., angry tears left his eyes.

He gripped his hair in his fist unable to stand the pain that is piercing his heart. He went inside the house reaching for a full bottle of whiskey. He gulped the contents of the bottle. The alcohol seemed to ease the pain his heart going through. He wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. He is no more the business tycoon Raghav Singhania.. but a completely broken man with unshaved stubble, messy clothes and non groomed hair. To be short, he is a complete disaster. He held his bottle and was about to climb the stairs but slipped. He groaned in pain. Some shattered glass pieces pierced his palm making it bleed.

M: " raghav!!, maya who entered the house with sammy shouted in concern before reaching out for him.

R: " i dont need anybody's concern or help..., he said shoving maya's hands away.

Maya looked at sammy helplessly. Raghav tried to wake up on his own but slipped again. This time sammy went to help him. Raghav was going to refuse his help as well, but...

S: " SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!!, he said in a commanding tone before helping him up.

He put raghav's right hand over his shoulder while his hands tried to hold his frame in place.

R: " sammy... sammy... my best friend... always there for me... but u know what sammy? U shouldn't be near me... everyone i love leaves me... it's a curse... im a curse..., he said in drunken voice laughing at his fate.

S: " U R NOT A CURSE!, he said defiantly while signing to maya to get the car ready.

R: " where are we going?, he asked still struggling to stand straight in sammy's hold.

S: " home...

R: " no no no... i have to be here... she always wanted to be here on her birthday... today's her birthday...so, u just leave... i will be here..., he said trying to distance himself away from sammy.

S: " raghav... please... all r worried at home... there's a pooja in home... come..., he was about to hold him but he staggered to the back while disagreeing to leave Ragna Heaven.

Before his head could hit the chair nearby, sammy caught him.

S: " im not asking u raghav. Im telling u! U r coming! Move!, he said in authoritative voice stopping raghav from protesting... 

Edited by Dimple_0510 - 6 years ago
vanajaragna thumbnail
Awesome Update Dimple

is volcano who is in front Maya is raghav?

where is kalpi?

complete it soon dimple
vanajaragna thumbnail
pls complete the update soon dimple
vanajaragna thumbnail
pls complete the update soon dear
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail