Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautiful update.. First u made us to be clued who msg end Kalpi.. Now u made us to hang on what Prem is up to??? Even in this situation Ragna scolding each other was cute enough to died for ur writting.. Hope Prem will not harm Kalpi and Riddu.. Raghav must reach soon
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 64 (complete)

K: " prem!!! Just leave him..., she tried to hold her son riddhu from prem who was trying to snatch him from her hands.

Ridham cried not liking to go to prem. Prem successfully snatched him from his mother. Kalpi was about to get him back when two goons pulled her away and held her strongly by her shoulders.

K: " u will regret for doing this... I swear u will regret..., she said while looking at riddhu who was crying without stopping.

Pr: " what happened sweetheart? Just now u were so brave after talking to ur husband. But now the tigeress turned into a kitten?, he chuckled.

Kalpi tried to free herself from the hands of the goons but failed miserably as they were so big and strong. The mother in her couldn't see her baby crying.

K: " riddhu... my sweet little cutie pie... look at mumma... look here baby..., she called her son fondly masking her fear.

Riddhu who was crying looked at his mumma and raised his right arm towards her asking her to hold him. Kalpi forced a smile on her face.

K: " riddhu darling... don't worry... mumma is here... and daddy will be here soon... don't be scared... because u r my little lion just like daddy... aren't u champ?, she tried to pacify him.

Riddhu smiled a little hearing his mother's pampering.

Pr: " not bad... u sure knows how to pacify babies... I was thinking if I should shoot him to make him quiet..., he said casually.

K: " PREM!!!, she hissed in anger.

Pr: " calm down... I wont hurt him... NOT YET..., he said giving an evil smile.

Inside the car...

R(self talk): " I hope u r fine baby... and riddhu..., he drove his car as fast as he could.

K: " what the hell u want prem?, she hissed in anger.

Pr: " I want Raghav Singhania's DEATH...

A sarcastic laugh left from kalpi's mouth.

K: " u cant even touch his shadow..., she said giving a challenging look.

R: " well... don't underestimate me sweetheart... I don't have to kill him to see him death... He will wish for death more than the pain im going to give him..., he said causing kalpana to frown.

K: " what do u mean?

Prem took out a gun from his pocket. Kalpana gasped and her eyes filled with fear before looking at ridham... Fear gripped her heart.

K: " NO!!!, she screamed when prem pointed the gun towards ridham who was busy sucking the pacifier...

Gauri came back to mansion from mandir... the bell rang. She opened the door to find abhimanyu and divya... they got to know about the situation from the police constable who were there in the mansion. Three of them straight away left the place to the cliff ignoring the constable's advice.

Prem was about to pull the trigger of his gun which was pointed at Riddhu's head.

K: " no... no... pls... pls.. prem... pls... I beg u... pls... don't harm my son..., she cried begging him...

She fell on her knees begging him not to hurt her son... tears were flowing from her eyes unstoppably.

Pr: " tch..tch... sweetheart... I hate to see u like this... u should have married me... but u chose to marry that bas***d Raghav...

Kalpi covered her face and cry...

Pr: " and u know what? At first I wanted to marry u because u were so pretty... well, u still are... but after that I wanted u just because that raghav singhania wanted you... that time I only wanted see him defeated... but u chose him... u chose that bas***d..., he said in hatred.

K: " prem... I love him... that's y I married him... i.., before she could continue,

Pr: " u married the man who ruined my family... my father is rotting in jail... my mom is living her life like in hell everyday... and my sweet little sister... huh... she chose to be on ur side... she is a shame for kapoor's family..

K: " Prem ur father killed raghav's father... he deserved every bit of punishment he is facing right now... Ur sister pakhi understood that... why don't u?

Pr: " oh.. shut up... he ruined everything.. ever since ragahv singhania came into my life, everything is ruined... he destroyed everything.. my family, my happiness, my wealth, my reputation and everything... and now I have nothing.. BUT RAGHAV SINGHANIA HAS A LOT...

K: " prem.. pls... I understand what u r going through... and..

Pr: " no.. u don't... what u that raghav singhania tought? That he can live his happy fairytale life with u after destroying my happiness? I wont let that happen...

K: " and what do u think? After all these u can escape?, she questioned him.

Pr: " I have nothing else to loose... I WILL HAVE THE SATISFACTION OF DEFEATING RAGHAV SINGHANIA EVEN IF I HAVE TO DIE AFTER THIS..., he said like a psycho.

Prem pointed the gun again at riddhu who was held by one oh his goons.

K: " I will do whatever u want... but don't hurt my child... he has nothing to do with all these... he is an innocent soul.., she looked straight into his eyes.

Pr: " he has everything to do with all these... he is raghav singhania's son... his blood runs in his veins... that enough for me...

K: " prem... pls... (she took  a deep breath)... u want to hurt raghav.. then...(pause)... shoot me... im the one who he loves the most in the world... not even our son..., she said determined

Prem looked at her surprised.

K: " u want to see ragahv suffer... shoot me.., she said with determination.

She had no other ways.

Pr: "fine... ", he turned to point the gun towards her.

K: " but promise me u wont hurt my son...

Prem sighed..

Pr: " I wont hurt him..

The goons left kalpi... she was on the verge of the cliff...

K: " mumma loves u Rid... mumma loves u so much.., saying so she looked at her son who started crying again.

Kalpana closed her eyes before drawing a deep breath... she remembered her promise to raghav...

Flashback starts...

K: " raghav... what? I just gave u a gift for ur birthday... what else u need?, she said chuckling while hugged her from behind.

R: " I want another gift...

Kalpi turned around and circled her arms around his neck...

K: " someone is becoming greedy... one present isn't enough for u haan?acha ok.. what else u want?, she asked brushing her nose on his.

R: " a promise...

K: " a promise?, she asked frowning.

He nodded in yes..

R: " PROMISE ME, U WONT LEAVE ME NO MATTER WHATEVER HAPPENS... PROMISE ME U WILL BE WITH ME... FOREVER..., he asked sincerely.

Kalpi smiled and she cupped his face in her hands before kissing him on his lips.

K: "I PROMISE U RAGHAV... I WONT LEAVE YOU.. NOT NOW... NOT EVER... I WILL BE WITH U FOREVER...

He hugged her closely to him...

Flashback ends...

K(Self talk): " im sorry raghav... I couldn't keep my promise... I love u raghav... pls forgive me" 

Kalpi opened her eyes when she heard her name...

"Kalpi!!!

She opened her eyes... she saw raghav running towards her with Sammy and others behind her... she smiled and took a step to run towards him...

"BANG!!!BANG!!!,the sound echoed the place... everything came to a stop...

Raghav and kalpi looked at each other into each others eyes... she looked down at her body... she was shot. Two bullets that prem shot hit her body...

the police came there started firing at the goons and  prem.

She stumbled back... everything became quiet for her... she couldn't hear anything... Raghav ran towards her... she could see him shouting and running towards her but she cant hear anything... Her legs slipped from the cliff... Raghav reached out to get her... His hand held on to her mangalsutra that came off from her neck... she fell off the cliff looking at the face of her love...

R: " KALPI!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dimple_0510 - 6 years ago
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update dear

hope raghav reach before prem will do anything to kalpi

and this prem jerk want to hurt our little ragna love symbol riddhu

love kalpi handle riddhu lovely

pls complete it soon dear waiting
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vanajaragna

awesome update dear

hope raghav reach before prem will do anything to kalpi

and this prem jerk want to hurt our little ragna love symbol riddhu

love kalpi handle riddhu lovely

pls complete it soon dear waiting

complete rd dear
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its awesowe
Did kalpi really die
Or a twist
Update soon
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Omggg... Plzzz don't let kalpi die...n update soon...
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Way will haen toKalpi now ??? Shocking twist!!
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't wait what will happen next update. please don't separate ragna.if possible please update fifty shades of life next part.we are waiting.
naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update prem shoot kalpi is she really die now what will raghav do plz update soon