Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 63 (complete)

K: "Why did he asked me to come here?, kalpi wondered stopping her car in the secluded area.

She looked at her son who was securely buckled in baby car seat on the passenger seat.

K: "Your daddy is planning something big sweetheart.., she said smilingly at her son who was looking curiously at his mom while licking his thumb.

Kalpi waited in the car when she received another message from raghav.

"well done baby.. u brought our son as well.. I promise u its gonna be hell lots of fun.. now both of u get out of the car and walk to the left side...

Kalpi smiled before doing as he said. She was surprised when she saw a... Cliff...

There was a pathway made of rose petals for her to walk...

K: " romantic singhania..., she said shaking her head and walked on the pathway while holding riddhu...

K: " Raghav! Where are u? enough of this hide and seek.., she called out not finding anyone.

Singhania Mansion...

The door bell rang continuously.. but nobody opened it... so, the person used the spare key he had and opened the door...

" where is everyone?, he wondered...

He went and checked the room upstairs and nobody was there at home. He came downstairs again and went to the fridge to take cold water when suddenly a voice interrupted him.

" Raghav!

Raghav looked behind to find an anxious pakhi who were sweating in the middle of the living room..

R: " pakhi? What r u doing here?, he asked after taking a sip of the cold water from the bottle.

Pa: " where's kalpi?, she asked impatiently.

R: " I just reached home.. nobody was here when I came back.. maybe she went temple with mom.., he said not convinced himself..

Pa: " no... no no...,she whispered helplessly.

Raghav took quick strides towards pakhi and hold her by her arms.

R: " pakhi, what happ...

Pa: " Prem bhai..., she said with fear dangling in her eyes..

At the cliff...

K: " Raghav this is not funny... how long u gonna make us wait here?, she asked impatiently after waiting a whole 5 min...

Suddenly she felt someone very close to her back.. the person's breath was fanning near her ears.. kalpi smiled thinking it was raghav..

K: " Raghav, u..., she said while turning around with a smile.

Soon her smile faded seeing the person who stood there.

K: "Prem?, she took few steps away from him.

Pr: " How do u like my surprise baby? Im sure u r surprised.

K: " what r u doing here prem?, she composed herself and questioned him.

Prem took few steps near kalpi before leaning down to caress ridham's cheek.. Ridham squiggled not liking his touch.

Pr: " So, this is junior singhania... well I must say he looks exactly like his father.., he said giving an evil smirk.

K: " u didn't answer my question mr prem kapoor? Why the hell r u here?, she questioned him while hiding her son's face on her chest.

Pr: " well... Im the one who texted u?, he said showing raghav's phone in his hand causing her to give a  confused look.

Pr: " ok let me explain it to u baby... ur husband is such a careless person... I hired a snatch thief to steal his phone... but I know there are more ways for him or u to contact each other.. so, I gave a false information to income tax office so that they raid ur husband's office... and u know that no incoming or outgoing calls can be made when the raid is on... How's my plan?,he asked raising his eyebrows.

----------------

Here in the mansion, raghav tried calling kalpi. The call got connected.

R: " baby.. where the hell r u? are u alright? tell me where r u?", he panicked.

Pr: " Calm down raghav singhania.. ur wife n ur son are completely fine with me..", he answered sarcastically.

R: " prem kapoor i will kill u... if u dared to touch a single strand of hair from my wife or my son, i swear i will destroy u to the extend that nobody knows of ur existence..", he roared in anger.

Sammy and maya came along with inspector to the mansion in the meantime after getting a call from pakhi. They tried to track the call.

Pr: " tch..tch.. raghav singhania.. u r not in the situation to blackmail me... because i have ur gorgeous wife and ur cute son with me.. here talk to ur love", he laughed.

K: " raghav..", she said softly knowing the pain he is going through now...

R: " kalpi... what the hell u were thinking? who asked u to go there?", he scolded her in anger.

K: " what the hell u were thinking raghav? cant u even keep ur phone safe?", she scolded back.

R: " baby i.. u dont be afraid.. i will be there.."

K: " come soon..", she said softly looking around at prem and the goons who were surrounding them.

Prem snatched the phone from her.

Pr: " yeah come soon raghav singhania.. im sure u already had the place tracked down... come soon.. im  waiting.. cant wait to see the pain that will reflect on ur face..", he said before cutting the call.

R: " pain...", he whispered as fear gripped his  heart.

S: " got it... raghav they are at XYZ cliff.. "

without wasting a second, raghav left to the place in his car while sammy, maya, pakhi, the inspector and other police officers followed him right behind...

Edited by Dimple_0510 - 6 years ago
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
seems like someone is more active now a days * wink*

hope raghav will save kalpi soon

stupid kalpi bought riddhu with her also

pls update other stories as well as
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahhhann DImpy its awesome update
Its fabulous.. You creating a chill in us seeing kalpi and riddhu falling in prem trap...
hmm Rag will be shocked to know and will really scold kalpi for not telling him the unknown phone calls..
update soon
naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update who is the person why he or she call to kalpi hope kalpi is safe very nice plz update soon 
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Who send the msg to kalpi raghav or someone else.
meenukansal thumbnail
Awesome update dear 
Hope  kalpi  and riddham would be  safe and raghav will save them from prem
naam11 thumbnail
Awesome update.
Hope raghav reach to the cliff soon.
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank you dear for this update

like ragna angered each other for their careless

and also kalpi didn't afraid for prem

hope raghav will reach cliff

waiting for next update dear
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Thank you for this update.i can't wait what will happen next part.