niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wonderful update.finally ragna got married
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART 58 (incomplete)

The light of the full moon, passed through the rare window of their car... it was like a blessing for the newly weds... he was on the driver's seat driving and she was on the front passenger's seat.. both were driving to the their ragna mansion as man and wife.

( i mentioned about Ragna mansion in one of my previous chapters..)

Kalpi was looking outside the mirror.. the chilling air swept her hair away from her forehead.. she was lost in her own world, remembering where she and raghav wrote their love tale.. a small smile crept on her face when she felt her right hand being interlinked by her love, her husband.. she didn't looked back at him but held his hand firmer indicating 'this bond is forever' and never ending.

Soon, the car pulled out in front of Ragna Mansion. Raghav got off of his seat and went to the other side to open the door for kalpi.. she was about to put her leg on the land but before she did so, he scooped her in his arms.. in bridal style.. she didn't ask him to put her down. She just interlinked her fingers around his neck and placed her head on his chest, near his heart.. a satisfying smile crept on his face when he realised that he has full rights on her and she is his.

He walked along the small pathway towards the mansion.. the flowers planted around gave them a warming welcome to start their new lives.. his fingerprints opened the door.. he put her on the ground when they entered their bedroom..

Their eyes met.. kalpi hugged raghav..

K: " I can't believe we r married..", she whispered..

R: " baby, i feel like the luckiest person in this whole universe..", saying so he kissed the top of her head.

They stand still for a whole 10 minutes.. Raghav broke the silence..

R: " baby, u know what? Today is our first night..", he said teasingly hoping to make her shy but she didn't..

She broke the hug and looked at him.. there's no hint of shyness..

K: " yes i do know that.. i need to get changed.. u go out first..", she said boldly making Raghav to look at her surprisingly..

K:" what are u looking at mr singhania?"

R: " woh.. why dont u just change here? After all, im ur husband.. that too a very handsome one.. u know what? I will be a good kid.. i wont look.. pinky promise..", he said with a baby face..

K: " oh my goodie kiddie.. i know ur evil plans.. go.. go out.. let me get changed..", saying so she dragged him and pushed him out of the room making him pout like a child..

An hour later...

Raghav decided to enter the hearing no call from kalpi..

R: " baby...", he slowly opened the door gaining no response..

The lights were off.. but the dark room was illuminated by scented candles... a small smile formed on his face. He took further steps into the room hoping to catch a glimpse of his love. As his eyes moved around the room, he felt himself covered into a hug from back. A closed his eyes feeling the warmth.. he opened his eyes and looked down at the soft arms that were place on his chest. Slowly he grabbed those arms before removing them to turned around. When he turned around, he saw her dressed in a cream silk white night dress that falls just above her knee.. her dark silky hair let to flow freely and the only accessory she had was her mangalsutra. She looked so simple yet so breathtaking.

The cold breeze that came through the window made her hair to hide a part of her beautiful face.. he raised his hand to keep them in place so that he can admire the beautiful face without any interruption. After removing the strands of hair away from her face, he couldn't stop his hand from moving along her soft skin. His fingers traced her jawline and then towards her neck.. her skin was as smooth as a baby's skin.. she closed her eyes to feel the peace in her heart. He removed his hand thinking if she is ready to take their relationship to another level. Kalpi opened her eyes and she understood his question without him voicing it out loud.

Her little fingers which were placed on his chest slowly started to unbutton the buttons of his sherwani before removing it slowly.. he let her do it. Her fingers traced his abs softly. Raghav let out a moan feeling her touch. She slowly moves closer to him... he could feel her hot breath on his chest. She slowly placed a kiss on his chest before doing the towards his abs..She looked at his eyes showing the same passion.. he could stop himself anymore. His arms automatically went around her waist pulling her closer. His hands traveled up and down. Finally he successfully in removing the cream night gown that adored her slender figure a while ago.

He slowly pulled back and looked at her tempting lip before crushing his on hers. The kiss became more demanding.. he hold her above the ground and sticked her on the neighbouring wall.. she wrapped her legs around his waist.. they moaned loudly as the kiss became more passionate. They pulled away to catch breath.

He carried her to the bed before undressing himself fully. She lowered her eyes slowly in shyness. A small mischievous smile crept at the side of his lip. He was over her. He kissed her face and neck. His hands slowly discarded her inners without her realising. Soon, the white bed sheet covered their naked bodies. They made passionate love pouring the love for each other. The only sounds that were heard were their moaning and the sound of the waves from the sea.. that created the mark of their new beginning..Edited by Dimple_0510 - 7 years ago
Rumana1237 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its not right dear. U stop a wrong way, pls complete it. By the way thanks for beautiful update after a long gap. Update soon. Waiting . . . .
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww so sweet kiddo haan
Its so sweet rag n kalpi
Update soon
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow lovely first night 
Kia mazedar update
Update soon