Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey dimpy welcum back🤗...missed u dear...how is ur uni life 
Amazing update
Rags is sooo naughty...loved der scene him trying to trouble her n den getting scolded by his mom...Awww he is such a cutie pie ðŸ˜³
Wow aj n pri got married...aj's confession was so sweet😃
Hmmm poor rags for one kiss kya kya karna padta  hai lol...loved der convo n how he convinced her dat dey both together will manofy her dad ðŸ˜ƒ
Guess kalpi's meeting must b wit rehaan ðŸ˜•

farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Missed u sweetie.
Wonderful update Dimple.
Please update next chapy soon.
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dimpy
After the long time a good update from you
Aj and priya got married finally
Raghav can't back off from him naughtiness
But its Lovely
Kalpi recollecting her childhood memories
And fearing about her father's rejection to their relationship
But raghav assures her that they will stand for their love
Wonderful update
Update soon
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 55 (completed)

Pr: " how are you miss mehra?", prem asked smirking evilly.

K: " im very good mr prem kapoor.. But looks like u r not so happy..", she said with attitude..

Kalpi met prem at a business meeting.. Kalpana won the project.. 

Pr: " tch tch kalpana.. I must say u r truly a tigress.. Im impressed..", he said removing his shades from his eyes.

K: " of course.. After all im abhimanyu Mehra's daughter..", she said.

Pr: " i agree.. But what to do? U have such a looser as ur boyfriend..", he taunted.

Kalpi looked at him with confusion in eyes..

Pr: " ahaan.. Dont confuse yourself sweetheart... I meant that raghav singhania.. Shock hai?"

Kalpana rolled her eyes and crossed her arms on her chest before looking away in annoyance.. Prem laughed causing kalpi to look back at him in annoyance..

Pr: " i never thought raghav singhania will be this cheap to ask his girlfriend to be close with me to get the proofs.."

K: " just shut ur bloody mouth prem.. U have no rights to talk about raghav like that..  U dont even worth talking about him..", she gritted her teeth out n anger..

Pr: " wow.. Itna pyaar? ", he said raising his eyebrows..

K: " haan.. I love him.. He is my boyfriend.. What can u do?", she challenged him..

Prem went closer to her.. Facing each other..

Pr: " u know what sweetheart.. Even if i dont get what i desire, i never let my enemy get it.. And u asked me what can i do right? I dont have to do sweetie.. I already did it..", he whispered evilly near her ear..

Kalpi pushed him away from her in annoyance whereas prem just chuckled..

K: " what did u do prem?", she asked while gritting her teeth..

Pr: " woh, i...", before he could continue kalpi's phone rang..

Kalpi looked at prem.. 

Pr: " looks like i don't have to say anything.. Answer the call my love..", he said inserting his hand inside his pant pocket..

Kalpi frowned and answered the call..

K: " hello.. Yeah priya.. What? Im..im coming..",she asked shocked..

Her face was so tensed... Prem laughed and she glared at him angrily.. Without wasting a second, she rushed home.. Prem looked at her disappearing in her car.. He whistled and swirled the car key in his finger while going towards the car..

Pr(in mind): " raghav singhania, prem kapoor wont let u win.."

Will complete soon...

continuation...

Within 15 minutes, kalpi reached her home. She rushed inside the mansion. It was empty. Nobody was seen there. She gulped in unknown fear.

K(in mind): "Did dad come to know about raghav? God.. where are all?"

K: " dad.. mom.. priya... priya where are you? Priya!"

Suddenly she heard a pop sound and she was showered with rose petal rain.. she looked around shocked and confused as to what is happening? Suddenly, all of her family members along with her friends came towards her clapping while having pleasant smiles on their faces..

K: " dad.. whats happening? Priya told me that there is some emergency.. what emergency? And why all these?", she asked pointing at the rose petals in confusion..

All including raghav and family just smiled looking at her confused face..

Ab: " princess, its just that..errrmmm... emergency.. yeah emergency..", he said chuckling.

She looked at her dad frowning.. she went towards priya and whats all these... priya looked here and there..

Pr: " woh.. who.. these are all.. all.. haan.. aj's idea.. ask him..", she blamed aj making him stand with mouth wide open as he couldn't believe priya just blamed him for something he never did..

Kalpi turned towards aj in anger.. before she could fire him with words,

Aj: " babydoll.. no.. not me... thid drama queen is putting false blame on me.. its..its.. sid's plan.."

Sid widen his eyes and about to protest but before that,

K: " what the..", she started irritatingly..

Sensing her irritation,

Div: " kalpi.. its just a plan to bring u here.. we all just wanted to give u a surprise.. as u have been selected as the young businesswoman of the year for the second consecutive year... even we have arranged a success party in the tomorrow.. am I right?",she asked others smiling while all nodded in yes..

Kalpi was damn pissed off and she started to vent out her anger..

K: "Do u guys have any idea how tensed I was?  I really thought that there is really some emergency.. u guys know how scared I was? How did I feel? U all just know how to play with my feelings.. I tell u what.. this is not funny.. im seriously pissed off with u all.. seriously..", she said with tears brimming in her eyes before running to her room before shutting the door with a loud bang..

All were confused as to why kalpi has become so angry with such a small thing.. but only she knows how she felt.. she was scared of what prem would have done.. she was scared of  loosing her raghav.. she was scared that she will hurt her parents.. she cried to vent out all her anger...

All were confused whereas two men important in her life understood that something is wrong. They were non other than raghav and abhi. Abhimanyu mehra asked everyone to calm down.

Sid: " abhi uncle what about the party? Cancel?"

Ab: " no.. the party will go on.. I will pacify my princess.. I think she is tensed with something.. if not she wont behave like this.. I will go and talk to her.. u all don't worry..", all nodded leaving the hall except raghav.

Abhi went inside her room.. after an hour he succeeded in consoling his princess.. she happily agreed for the party.. as soon as abhi left her room, raghav went to meet kalpi without anybody seeing.. she was standing near the window lost in her thought..

He closed the room door and locked it after entering her room.. he just went and hugged her from behind. He sighed while placing his head on the crook of her neck.. she was calm as she knew that its raghav..

R: " whats the problem baby? What happened?", he asked softly..

Kalpi just leaned more towards him and closed her eyes feeling the calmness of being in his embrace.

K: " nothing...", she whispered..

Raghav frowned and turned her to face him.. her eyes were downcast.. he tilted her face to meet those doe shaped beautiful eyes.. he could see something bothering her..

R: "u know what? U r not good at lying to me.. ur eyes speak volumes than ur words.."

Kalpi hugged raghav as if her life depends on him... raghav hugged her back and caressed her hair fondly before placing a soft kiss on the top of her head..

R: " what happened? Tell me.."

Kalpi told him whatever happened... how evilly prem kapoor spoke to her.. and everything. Raghav clenched his jaws and was about to go to beat him blue and black.. but kalpi held his wrist strongly while requesting him not to do so..

R: " if prem kapoor keeps on coming in between us, I swear I will kill him..", he said gritting his teeth in anger.. his eyes were red because of anger.

K: " raghav look at me.. look at me raghav..", she said cupping his face to look at her..

She kissed him softly on his lips making him calm down.

K: " whatever happens.. and whoever try to separate us... not just prem kapoor.. but even the god.. will fail in it.. because we are two bodies but one soul.. our love for each other is true.. and the most pure thing in this universe.. whatever happens, we will overcome it.. we must believe in our love.. our love will keep us united till our last breath.. even after that..", saying so she kissed him again..

They poured all the love they carry for each other in a long passionate kiss..

At the same time, the calling bell of the mansion rang.. maya opened the door and received an envelope from a courier boy.. it was not directed to anyone.. so, she decided to open it.. but before she could do so, Sammy called for us immediately.. so, she kept the envelope on the table and let without knowing the storm the envelope gonna bring...

Precap: party at singhania mansion.. what awaits in the envelope???

Edited by Dimple_0510 - 8 years ago
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am glad to see the update...
Waiting for it to complete...Suspense is on...
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally u updated dear complete soon
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ye prem jerk 😡 kahi kalpi ki family life ko Ragnar ke baremai bathaya kya?please complete soon.
yadanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting update  
complete soon
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Complete soon.please don't separate ragna ones again.
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART 55 COMPLETED.. PAGE 117