Originally posted by: niru04

Lovely and cute update

Thanks dear😛

gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey dear😳
congrats for century😳
nw giv us a treat pls swthrt...update na pls.
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
S
Originally posted by: -AriaRai-

Resss😳

Unres...OMG Wow Dimple Sweetie Such amazing Updates.
Thanks dear... Especially for suc a long comment😃
Let me tell you this lol😆 I Was reading your Update And I had reach Half of It
And I didn't Know I Was reading The Second Chapter Not the First,So when i went Back to continue Reading I was Like Whattt😕 Did the Chapters Changed then I realized I  was Reading the First Chapter,I Mixed Myself Up😆😕
Haha... That happend to me as well😕😆
But The Chapters Was Amazing,Chapter 50 A Was So Romantic,What I Like is That Sammy always Knows what Raghav is watching and Thinking Of Kalpi😆 So Saree Shopping and Raghav corners His Baby😳 I LOVE IT 😆😳 Did I tell You I LOVE YOUR Raghav?😳 The Dressing Room scene Had Me remembering Raghav Dressing Kalpi 😭 🥺 Loved It kalpi Got Jealous,Poor Sammy wore A Saree 🤣
Our RagNa Making Out and All,Like Raghav i too was Waiting for Her to Say those Words But he Got I LIKE YOU 😆😆 He's Starving for His Baby😳😆
Loved It!! And Mr Handsome Is Always Biting those LIPS 
Lol... Yeah... Sammy is raghav's mind reader😆...  argghhh😡.. Raghav mera hai. Sirf mera hai... Take prem.. He isall yours..  And u an love raghav as ur bhaiya😳.. Glad u loved ragna romnce in the trial room... Raghav's lip bite is always a pleaure to see😳
Now Chapter 50 B Was The Bomb 😆😉 I Like the Family Bonding and SID makes His ENTRY 😆 Kalpi is still angry and Raghav is JEALOUS OVERLY JEALOUS🤣😳 LOVED IT😆 😆 Sid and Kalpi share such a Cute Bond,He Buys her a Huge Bear and Chocolates,I really enjoyed That scene with Them 😆😃 😳 Loved it More That Raghav is Jealous,When Sid Bites Her chocolates and Both behaved Like Kids 😳🤪 omg Raghav was Pissed,What  Made Me laugh Sammy said their was going to be a Murder and Raghav said Two murders,Sammy said who was the Unlucky person Raghav said YOU 🤣 And He ran away,Raghav is so mean😆😆 😆
Yeah, big bomb for rags..😆 In the form of sid.. Jealous raghav is so yummy😳... He wll be moe jealous as sid isvery close to kapi more thn aj... Sammy is preponing his death becauseof his tpid mouth😉
Dinner Time and Raghav is Still jealous,I thought He would Corner Her 😳 Being a Little jealous and Possessive here 😆😉 Ohhh Kalpi has a Bad reaction to the Nuts and Everyone is Frantic,Raghav kept Some Pill knowing 😳 Such a Cutie.
He slaps and Fires the Poor Cooks,Dude Is Pissed 😕 Atleast Kalpi was Calm and told him everyone Makes Mistakes and He go what it something had Happen,If he went a Little more Everyone would've Known.
So he has to Apologize and That was Cool 👍🏼 And Raghav Says That Why he had the Pills Is because Sammy is  allergic to It 😆 😆 Liars 😆 And Again That HANDSOME Man Bites His Lips It's amazing How he Kept the Pills for her😉😛
Cornering? Tha will happen darling😉.. Rags caresabout his baby somuch dear... Sammy will always be raghav's spacegoat...
Dimple Coming to update AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL.
See I wrote A Nice Comment,😆😉😳 You Know I never read your story But I had read A Chapter of this Story And I got Hooked to it so sweetie,I Love this STORY out of all,You're a Amazing Writer 😃⭐️ Love it and I love how you shaped Raghav's Character IN this Story No wonder I love Him here😆😳
Thank You so much for these two Chapters and Congrats Again on medical school😃😃😃 Please Update soon and Double it again 😳 😳 😳 Waiting Waiting and waiting😃😃 PS Will update Beintehaa Sometime Friday or Saturday😃😳
Awww... THanks dear...  Thi comment is the best yaar... Not jut nice..aww.. Such a big compliment😳. Thank forur wishes darling... Will update soon dear... Yea... Im waiting for beintehaa mohabbat since very long... Pls update soon..
Since Update was Amazing and Made Me laugh😆 Here's a Gift. Lip Bite and Wink🤪 🤪 I was Super Long 😆😉 Don't get Bored with My Comment😆😆

Aww... Thank dear.. I cant gt enoug of his handsom hunk.. My sweetheart hubby...😳

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taniyagoel

Awesone update...

Thanks dear😛

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhana04

Both chapters were awesome sweetie.

Sorry for not giving you long comments but next time pakka.😊
Please update soon.

Thanks dear 😛..
I will be looking forward to read ur long comment😉

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiya007

Awesome update dimple and sorry for late comment

Thanks dear😛..
Its ok yaar..

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swara2504

Awsm both parts dimpy darling

Raghav and Sammy curded of the shopping of girls...while raghav entertaining him telling about his time with kalpi
So raghav expert in drapping sari
Trail room scene is veryyy romantic
Oh here thesis entered in story
Raghav fuming Sammy fearing kalpi cheering...wonderful
Aww how pretty he kept allergic pill in his bag for her
I love the part...everyone loves Kalpi so much
Waiting for wedding dhamaka 
Update soon 

Thanks swara😛
Rammy is always like that..
Glad u enjoyed ragna romance😳
Haha.. Yea, sid, raghav's main enemy has come into he picture😆
Rags cares for her..
Wil update soon.. If possible today😉

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani214

Wow loved d double update treat...fabulous updates👏

It was nice to see all preparing for wedding n poor rags dnt got a chance to meet his baby😉
Trial room scene was awesome 😳...rem ragna trial room in EMA  but d only difference was der kammo interrupted der moment n here we got two ragna kisses n moreover kalpi initiated d kiss 😃😃
Rags used to help sammy to drape saree  lol 😆
Finally kalpi said I lik u...pata nahi ye kabhi i love u bolegi...poor romeo is eagerly waiting for u to confess ur love kalpi...pls now don't tadpaoo our romeo so much 
Ragna eyelock in car  n Sammy teasing him was lovely
Oh oh finally rags biggest enemy sid  arrived lol...loved to see jealous rags it always fun to read ... den sammy teasing him n getting death glares 😆
 loved sid n kalpi convo n der bonding
Rags keeping kalpi's allergy pills was nice...awww Romeo so loves u jul😳
Pls update soon...i knw u gave us double treat but greedy m want to read more 😛

Thanks dear..😛
Glad u loved their trial rom romance... Yes, in ema that elephant came in between😡
Sammy always likes to tease raghav...
Hah... Yes sid came... And
 in addition, he is very close to kalpi... And u can see ragav burning in jealousy...😕
Will updat soon.. Maybe today😉 

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragnafavour

Both updates r awesome...

Thanks dear😊