Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow loved d double update treat...fabulous updatesπŸ‘
It was nice to see all preparing for wedding n poor rags dnt got a chance to meet his babyπŸ˜‰
Trial room scene was awesome 😳...rem ragna trial room in EMA  but d only difference was der kammo interrupted der moment n here we got two ragna kisses n moreover kalpi initiated d kiss πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Rags used to help sammy to drape saree  lol πŸ˜†
Finally kalpi said I lik u...pata nahi ye kabhi i love u bolegi...poor romeo is eagerly waiting for u to confess ur love kalpi...pls now don't tadpaoo our romeo so much 
Ragna eyelock in car  n Sammy teasing him was lovely
Oh oh finally rags biggest enemy sid  arrived lol...loved to see jealous rags it always fun to read ... den sammy teasing him n getting death glares πŸ˜†
 loved sid n kalpi convo n der bonding
Rags keeping kalpi's allergy pills was nice...awww Romeo so loves u jul😳
Pls update soon...i knw u gave us double treat but greedy m want to read more πŸ˜›

swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awsm both parts dimpy darling
Raghav and Sammy curded of the shopping of girls...while raghav entertaining him telling about his time with kalpi
So raghav expert in drapping sari
Trail room scene is veryyy romantic
Oh here thesis entered in story
Raghav fuming Sammy fearing kalpi cheering...wonderful
Aww how pretty he kept allergic pill in his bag for her
I love the part...everyone loves Kalpi so much
Waiting for wedding dhamaka 
Update soon 
SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dimple and sorry for late comment
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Santhi_

πŸ˜ƒ

😳 Romantic update πŸ˜†
So Raghav and gang are also helping in wedding preparations πŸ˜†

Sammy heard  Raghav and Kalpi's purane  shopping ke kise πŸ˜³ Raghav don't miss a chance to be with his baby πŸ˜†
Trail room romance i loved it in EMA so much it was my favorite and this one was too good Kalpi kissed him πŸ˜³ to stop him say further that was cute and raghav is teasing her ab dekho usene nahi kaha I LOVE YOU Raghav aur chida beta she will delay more πŸ€£

Oh LOOK who made an appearence SID woh bhi with a big teddy for Raghav's Baby πŸ˜† Ah..! I like this jealousy Raghav so very much πŸ˜† Sid seems very colse to kalpi than Aj and priya and Raghav tho Aagbabula hogya

🀣 That part when Raghav said its to mumders sammy ka shekal dekh ne layak hoga🀣 sammy stopped teasing raghav at table and is maintaining his distance to be save sudar gaya banda πŸ˜†

Awww Raghav kept medicens ready for kalpi so sweet and caring his lame cover up was funny and pri started where sammy left teasing Raghav πŸ˜†

wonderful update throughly enjioed reading it dimple my Raghav ke Biwi πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks darlingπŸ˜ƒ
Yes, rags wanna impress his sasural nah, thats y he is helping in wedding preparations πŸ˜†
I loved ema trial room romance..😳..but at th end they ruined all..😑
Haha.. He was teasing her and in return she didnt say i love uπŸ˜†.. Bu at least he got i like uπŸ˜‰
Haha... Rags dint expect sid to be there...πŸ˜†
U r right.. Sid is more closer to kapi compared to aj and priya.. In fact ppl often mistaken that they are couple...πŸ˜‰
Sammy enjoy so much teasing rags but got scared seeing the over possessive angry boyfriend...πŸ˜†
Aww. He loves hr..
Glad u enjoyed reading the updates my raghav ke fan..πŸ˜‰

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargdia

Oh my cutipie dimpleπŸ˜†,
Ur warning is so sweet dt i cnt ignore it😳

romantic update...i was already in doubt that sid wil nt come...loved jealous raghav...
Poor boy didnt get any tym for his babyπŸ˜†
BUt khte h na mauke pe choka marna...he took full advantage of trial room😳
ragna kiss😳 oh,i nvr get enough of their romance...if even a ff wil contains nly their romance that too more than 10 parts i'l nt object πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

DIMPLE,my swthrt pls give nxt update soon wid lots of ragna[;-)] includng jealusy tadka...

Hihi😳.. Look my warning made u commentπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thanks dear..πŸ˜›
Haha... I brought sid on 50th chappy.. All my readers waited for him since first chapterπŸ˜†Yes, romeo always never leaves chance to be with his baby..
Haha.. Hi-5 babe... I wont get bored reading ragna romance😳
Will update after giving a chapter for fifty shades of life...
Jealous? A lotπŸ˜†

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandinisai

Awesome update

ragav is so naughty  and kalpi is so stubborn
update next part soon

Thanks dearπŸ˜›
Kalpi loves teasing himπŸ˜†
Will update after updating FSOL...

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abxetz

Dimpi kutty πŸ€— interesting update.vo trail room scene 😭old ragna days 😳 rags know how to wear sari vo bi Sam ko pehnakar πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or vo car scence poor Sam apni life ki bohuth chintha hai πŸ˜‰ poor romeo sids grand entry and shararath with kalpi and closeness that kiss I thinkall mansion will burned with rags jjealousy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† sab loves kalpi so much and rags always keep allergic tablets for kalpi 😊 is bar bi poor Sammy ko phasa diya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sammy ki jaan Ragna ke pyar ke nam πŸ˜† waiting for the time when kalpis patents sid all know about ragna relation 😊

Thanks darlingπŸ˜›
Sammy is always the spacegoat for raghavπŸ˜†
Glad u enjoyed their trial room romance..
Haha.. Rags is going to burn whole mumbai with his jealousy.. Wait n watch..πŸ˜†

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikkiarora093

amazing darling... yaar yeh kalpi I LOVE YOU RAGHAV  kab bolegi.. i m dying to hear that...n u r keeping ur to wait...don't do dat...mmmuuhhh

Thanks dear..😊
She will say soon yaar.. Looks like u r more eager that ragsπŸ˜†

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunyy

Omg double update lucky us!!! πŸ˜ƒ so majnu sangha is finally got I like u out of his baby but when
Will he get I love u?   πŸ˜‰ bechara agar hitler wasn't enough tho pretty boy sid aagaya pareshan Karne kay liye πŸ˜† πŸ˜† upar se rags babu and his changing room fever πŸ˜† then omg allergy attack 😲 and who has the pills jagat dispensary rags babu majnu bekabu aur cook ko mila satack thapad ka Attack πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† not fair wanted more 😭 par iss se kaam chala leti hoon πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† update soon yaar mujhe hua iss ff ka bukhaar πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Thanks dearπŸ˜›
Haha... Yes, at least i like uπŸ˜†
Pretty boy sid is 100 times irritating than aj for ragsπŸ˜†
Glad u liked ragna moments..
Go and eat something till i updateπŸ˜†

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chhrek

I am still smiling . Awesome.

Keep smiling... Good for healthπŸ˜†
Thanks dear..πŸ˜›