Users

Frequent Posters

chhrek thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am still smiling . Awesome.
SamBricka thumbnail
aswesome update dear.. Trail room scene was so romantic... Plz update nxt chappy soon.. Waiting..
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now this is total torture for poor Raghav lol
His situation gone from bad to worst πŸ˜†
Sammy teasing Raghav all the time is amazing lol
He better watch out before Raghav commit two murder lol
RagNa romancing in the fitting room was so cute
Aww again Kalpi is teasing the poor man and not confessing :)
I love their eye talk in the car ;)
Oh no! Sid came, Raghav jealousy level just rise up a whole ton lol
The peanut incident was awful but our Romeo keeping pills on hand was awesome
Kalpi reassuring him with her eyes that she is ok was lovely
Poor guy had to make up excuse why he Kept those pills lol
Both parts was wonderful. I love it
deepu90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So romantic jealous nd awesome update. Oh t two peoples r irritating raghav one is sammy by making him by words nd sid by is action. Sammy has peanut allergery poor boy :)trail soon romance is lovely
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update. ...
 Ragna romanceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...fitting room wala scene. ...my favourite. ..raghav know how to ware sari. .Sammy ko pehanake πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
  N car scene. ..smmay is 2 funny. ..use upani jaan ki padi hai. ..
πŸ˜†...
  O finally sid agaya. ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...jealous raghav. ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...smmay to gaya kam seπŸ˜†...raghav keep pill ...n give kalpi. .so sweet. .n wen all ask..about pill. ...He tell bcz of sammyπŸ˜†...n kalpi know he is lying. ..
  So lovely n romantic update. ...
 Update soon next part
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Wow cute updates
Hmm they went for shopping n rag get meetha
They were so lovely kalpi tease him
Wow Sammy also scapegoat
Hmmrag angry on did
Jmm kalpi allergy t peanut
Rag keeping her medicine
Priya teasing him
Update soon 
Its so cute 
Love ragna
Fly2TheStars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
unres
yaayy double update awesome updatee
the wedding preparations started and raghav didnt get a chance to talk to his baby 
sammyy always knw what raghav is thinking and there convo abt how much tym girls take  to shop lol
raghav atlast conered his baby and love the trial room scene. Remembered ema trial room scene 
kalpi jealous was soo cute. Poor sammy had to drape a saree bcus of raghav hahaha
kalpi still didnt confess poor romeo need to wait more
sid amazing entry awesome and raghav fuming lol
aj wasnt enough that u hav a more good looking sid there with kalpi poor raghav 
the allery piils was nice and sammy just got to knw he is allergic to peanuts haah poor sammy bechare raghav ke liye aur kya kya kare ga

Edited by ayesha.khan - 8 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, double updates. πŸ˜ƒ love both updates. Trial room scene.  I can never get bored of their romance and Kalpi kissed Raghav! πŸ˜² πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ Ragna stealing glances when Raghav is driving and Sammy teasing Raghav.  πŸ˜† Sid has come and how I loved a jealous Raghav. πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ But its cute to see his intense, pure love for Kalpi. He keeps Kalpi's anti-allergy tablets with him. Aww. And Pri decides to tease Raghav. πŸ˜› Raghav had to use Sammy as his shield, won't others wonder if Sammy is also allergic to peanuts then why was he not affected? Loved the updates, fabulous as always. BTW, do you also plan to show jealous Kalpi sometime? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Resss😳

Unres...OMG Wow Dimple Sweetie Such amazing Updates.
Let me tell you this lolπŸ˜† I Was reading your Update And I had reach Half of It
And I didn't Know I Was reading The Second Chapter Not the First,So when i went Back to continue Reading I was Like WhatttπŸ˜• Did the Chapters Changed then I realized I  was Reading the First Chapter,I Mixed Myself UpπŸ˜†πŸ˜•

But The Chapters Was Amazing,Chapter 50 A Was So Romantic,What I Like is That Sammy always Knows what Raghav is watching and Thinking Of KalpiπŸ˜† So Saree Shopping and Raghav corners His Baby😳 I LOVE IT πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Did I tell You I LOVE YOUR Raghav?😳 The Dressing Room scene Had Me remembering Raghav Dressing Kalpi πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί Loved It kalpi Got Jealous,Poor Sammy wore A Saree πŸ€£
Our RagNa Making Out and All,Like Raghav i too was Waiting for Her to Say those Words But he Got I LIKE YOU πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He's Starving for His BabyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Loved It!! And Mr Handsome Is Always Biting those LIPS 

Now Chapter 50 B Was The Bomb πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I Like the Family Bonding and SID makes His ENTRY πŸ˜† Kalpi is still angry and Raghav is JEALOUS OVERLY JEALOUS🀣😳 LOVED ITπŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sid and Kalpi share such a Cute Bond,He Buys her a Huge Bear and Chocolates,I really enjoyed That scene with Them πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ Loved it More That Raghav is Jealous,When Sid Bites Her chocolates and Both behaved Like Kids πŸ˜³πŸ€ͺ omg Raghav was Pissed,What  Made Me laugh Sammy said their was going to be a Murder and Raghav said Two murders,Sammy said who was the Unlucky person Raghav said YOU πŸ€£ And He ran away,Raghav is so meanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Dinner Time and Raghav is Still jealous,I thought He would Corner Her πŸ˜³ Being a Little jealous and Possessive here πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Ohhh Kalpi has a Bad reaction to the Nuts and Everyone is Frantic,Raghav kept Some Pill knowing πŸ˜³ Such a Cutie.
He slaps and Fires the Poor Cooks,Dude Is Pissed πŸ˜• Atleast Kalpi was Calm and told him everyone Makes Mistakes and He go what it something had Happen,If he went a Little more Everyone would've Known.
So he has to Apologize and That was Cool πŸ‘πŸΌ And Raghav Says That Why he had the Pills Is because Sammy is  allergic to It πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Liars πŸ˜† And Again That HANDSOME Man Bites His Lips It's amazing How he Kept the Pills for herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Dimple Coming to update AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL.
See I wrote A Nice Comment,πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ You Know I never read your story But I had read A Chapter of this Story And I got Hooked to it so sweetie,I Love this STORY out of all,You're a Amazing Writer πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ Love it and I love how you shaped Raghav's Character IN this Story No wonder I love Him hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Thank You so much for these two Chapters and Congrats Again on medical schoolπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Please Update soon and Double it again πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Waiting Waiting and waitingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ PS Will update Beintehaa Sometime Friday or SaturdayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Since Update was Amazing and Made Me laughπŸ˜† Here's a Gift. Lip Bite and WinkπŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ I was Super Long πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Don't get Bored with My CommentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -AriaRai- - 8 years ago
farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Both chapters were awesome sweetie.
Sorry for not giving you long comments but next time pakka.😊
Please update soon.