Wow ragna trip was marvelous
Kalpi is on love with rag
Hope now everything fall on place
Update soon
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 GOD...! Dimple kintha acha update tha yar πŸ˜³
1st time mai RagNa se jyada kuch aur pe concentrate kiya Europe trip i loved it so much all that u mentioned in the update that sounds exciting now i want to go n experience all that πŸ˜†

ok coming to update its was lovely so romantic, selfie πŸ˜³ finally kalpi  said that she started loving him again πŸ˜ƒ and that part when that man ran with camera πŸ€£ very funny

Aww Raghav said what i was thinking if it was their honeymoon β˜ΊοΈ koi bath nahi their honeymoon would be even more special. right dimple πŸ˜‰

I just loved this update so very much πŸ˜† 
Edited by _Santhi_ - 8 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dimple, I loved this update thoroughly. Thanks for giving that summary tour of Europe. Hope someday I can go on it too. Loved how Raghav and Kalpana enjoyed each and every moment of each other's company. Kalpi realised that probably she is happier to come with Raghav. I have come to love this Raghav so much, he respects his lady-love and her wishes so much. If only he hadn't committed that mistake. Kalpi has again fallen in love with Raghav and even confessed in her own mind. Loved their room-sharing moments and Raghav's control. Their kisses to each other. Hope this time nothing happens to separate Ragna and they are blessed always. Please update soon. Love this story. πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ
deepu90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Ragna enjoys their time without any disturb .
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update. ...
  Wow u give wonderful journey of Europe. ...loved it dimpalπŸ‘πŸ‘..Ragna enjoy there time together. ...n kalpi is happy that she is with raghav. ...n she want her hole life with him...now she not scared there past...n accept raghav. ...n her feelings 4 him...
  She love him again. .n trust him...n both sleep with hugging eachother. ..so lovely. ...
 Update soon next part
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update dimpy kutty πŸ‘ ⭐️ update padkar muje Asia laga ki mai ragna ke saath netharland;Paris ;beljium or Rome gaya and that Paris wala camera lekhkar baggaya πŸ˜† ragna ki control tho manna padega πŸ˜† kyuki hum log unai saath dekhlethe hair tho dream romance shuru to poor ragna ki halath socho 😳 πŸ˜‰ finally baby accept her feelings for romeo 😳 πŸ˜› ab vapas India.waiting for next update 😊 or you write all there travelling and enjoying scence brilliantly beacuase its tough haina travelling experience likhna vo bi itni lively your just brilliant writer ⭐️ love you mwah 😊
farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is an awesome update Dimple.πŸ‘
Please update soon.
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update dimple πŸ˜ƒ. It was funny when guy ran away with the camera. So kalpi finally admitted to herself that she can trust Raghav and she is in love with him again πŸ˜›. Bedroom scene was too good. Raghav wish that it was there honeymoon πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. Please update next chapter soon 
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update loved the trip through Europe and kalpis realization of falling for rags babu all over again. Rags Babus wish is about to come true so he better not bigger it up this time warna gussay pe gussay padegay πŸ˜†
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swara2504

Fabulous Wonderful update dimpy

Ragna's time in teasing chessing loving with each other
Paris man stole their camera... Wow
Their time in tomato festival... I have no word to describe
Perfectly settled one
Raghav covered himself still in boundaries 
And want his honeymon there
Finally kalpi accept her feeling
Hmm back to India...
Update soon

Thanks dear😊
Thanks for enjoying their journey.. I thought it was boring..
Tomato festival... Well, it is quite famous in spain😊
Yes, she accepted the feelings to herself...