T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago
Guys, this chappy is a bit shorter compared to my usual chapters.. Sorry.. But will update next chappy very soon...muah.. Dont get angry ok?πŸ˜†

PART 47

Morning came.. The sun gave its warmth to the cold environment.. Some of the sun rays managed to penetrate through the curtains and fell on the beautiful couple sleeping on the bed... Raghav was lying on his stomach with his arm around kalpi's waist.. Kalpi's one arm was one his bare back.. And their faces were close to each other.. 

As the sun rays fell on her, she fluttered her eyes a little.. She squeezed her eyes and slowly opened her eyes... She looked around half sleepily.. She had no idea where she is.. When she felt a weight on her waist, she looked down to find a hand.. She looked at her right... She stared at his baby face for several seconds.. He was sleeping like a baby with mouth slightly open and some strips of hair falling on his forehead making him more handsome than ever.. She smiled and the smile flattered very soon... And without waiting a second...

K: " AAAHHH!!!!", she started screaming..

Raghav slowly opened his eyes hearing that noise... He sighed..

R: " why are u screaming baby? Im so tired lets sleep.. After all, we slept so late after such a tiring day...u didnt let me sleep.."

Kalpi widen her eyes..

K(in mind): " slept late?? Tiring?? What happened? How did i end up here? And...(she gulped).. And why the hell he is shirtless?? Did we... Arghhh.."

K: " let me go..", she shouted struggling to free herself from his grip...

Raghav sighed and straightened himself.. He leaned and give a peck on her lips.. Then, he leaned against the headboard of the bed...

R: " u asked me not to go away from u yesterday night?"

K: " me??? No.. No.. U r lying.. First, tell me how i end up here? And most importantly why are u lying on the bed with me that too without a shirt? Why i don't remember anything ?", she asked furiously while holding her head..

Raghav moved closer to her with his eyes still staring straight at her eyes...

R: " first, u were drunk yesterday..", kalpi widen her eyes.

Before she could say anything..

R: " i brought u here...and as to why im shirtless.., u asked me to take it off and forced me to lie with u on the bed.. Then..", he said huskily near her ear and bite his lower lip seductively.. 

Kalpi gulped.. She smiled nervously..

K: " rag.. Raghav.. Nothing happened right?", she asked nervously..

R: " nothing happened means? What are u talking about baby?", he decided to play along..

K: " nothing happened means.. U know.. U and i... Dont u understand.. That...", she asked scared..

Raghav laughed inwardly but didnt show it outside..

R: " oh... U meant whether we made love?", he asked casually while kalpi looked at him with a disgusting look..

R: " u were trying to seduce me yesterday..."

K: " WHAT??? No... U r lying.. Y would i do so??", she saw raghav had a calm look on his face.. She gulped again..

K: " did i?", she asked with her eyes full of fear..

Raghav let out a deep breath...

R: " what should i tell u? Wait look here..", he said pointing at his chest , abs and face which was full of her lipstick marks...

Kalpi covered her face with her palms in frustration... Raghav smiled..

R: " and i must tell u baby.. U r very wild yesterday night...", he said stretching his hands above his head and yawned..

Kalpi glared at him...

K: " u said u will be a good boy nah? Then why did u do this? I was not in my senses but u were in ur senses right? U should have stopped..", she scolded him..

R: " what u expect me to do? I tried a lot to stop u.. I used every bit of my self control.. But how much i can control.. Im  a man after all... Even if i tried controlling myself, u and my harmones didnt let me to be..U know?", he said calmly...

Hearing him kalpi lowered her eyes and hugged the pillow in sadness... Raghav couldn't control his laughter any more.. He burst into laughter.. Kalpi looked up at him frowning.. He laughed very hard holding his stomach.. Realisation dawned for kalpi.. She looked at him with angry eyes... 

Without wasting time, she started hitting him with the pillows...

K: " u idiot!!! Is this a joke for u!! Im gonna kill u for this!!"

R: " oucchhh.. Baby.. Stop.. I was just joking.. Ouch..", he tried hard to prevent himself from getting the blows..

K: " jerk!!! Stupid... Nonsense.. I hate u..", she hit him till the pillow burst and the cotton came out of it messed up the place... 

Raghav successfully gripped her both wrists with a single hand while she struggled..

R: " im sorry.. Im sorry baby," he said still laughing...

Kalpi looked away from him in anger..

R: " actually i didnt lie fully... Except the love making part all the others were true.. U were drunk..U kissed me.. Look all these lipstick marks.. U asked me to take off shirt.. U asked me not to leave u...", he said with innocent eyes..

Kalpi didnt reply.. Her angry expression changed to confusion and she glanced up at him...

K: " wait, what did u say?"

R: " what?"

K: " u said i was drunk??"

Raghav gulped in fear..

K: " but i just drank the apple juice that u were...(she widened ber eyes)... Thats mean it was not apple juice!!! It was alcohol.. U!!!", she shouted and started hitting him on his chest with her tiny fists...

R: " im sorry.. Pls...", he begged her..

After sometime, both cool down and sat on the bed quietly...

K: " did i said anything when i was drunk?anything?", she asked softly..

Raghav looked at her.. They had an eyelock..

R: " yeah.. U.. U said that u r happy to be with me and in my embrace after four years.. U asked me not to leave u again..and... U called me ur CUTIE PIE.. U said im sooo sexxxy... U asked me to kiss u... And...", he said sincerely..

Kalpi looked at his eyes.. It has no hint of lie.. He was saying the truth...

K: " and..", she asked in a very low voice..

R: " and u were about to say 'I...' something.. But u said 'im feeling sleepy'..", he said in disappointment..

Kalpi sighed in relief.. Ragahv shook his head..

R(in mind): " u love me.. But dont wanna say it... Im almost there.. U will confess ur love for me very soon.."

K: " i.. I have to go..", saying so she stand up from the bed..

R: " u said u will spend time with me..", he asked with expectation..

Kalpi simply nodded in yes.. 

K: " i wanna fresh up.. Can i use the bathroom?"

R: " i have ur luggage with me..there it is.. U can freshen up.. "

Kalpi nodded and went to the bathroom to freshen up.. 
After half an hour, she came out wearing her a printed light green t-shirt and skinny blue colour jeans..

R: " beautiful...", he muttered still lying on the bed..

K: " thank you..", she said giving a small smile..

R: " kya baat hai? Nowadays u r not getting angry on me... Hmmm.. Something special?", he asked winking..

K: " oh really? U think like that? Fine, i wont be nice to u after this..", she said with a huff and started combing her standing in front of the mirror..

Raghav stood up..

R: " no baby.. Actually, i was..", while talking he was about to hug her from behind...

Kalpi saw him.. So, she quickly turned to face him...

K: " dont!!", she said pointing the comb towards him..

R: " o... K...", he said raising his hands above his head..

K: " go.. Get fresh..", she ordered pointing at the bathroom..

After sometime, raghav came out with blue jeans...still shirtless.. Lol.. while brushing his wet hair with the towel..Suddenly,kalpi's phone rang..

Meanwhile, raghav wore his white t-shirt with three horizontal blue, red and orange lines at the chest part which fit well to his well built body..

K: " hi daddy.."

A: " hey princess.. Where are u? Sid said he went to south africa for his modelling assignment.. Are u coming back home?"

K: " no daddy.. I.. I will be spending time with..",(and she looked at raghav.. They had an eyelock)..

A: " princess, r u there?"

K: " haan.. Haan daddy.. I will be spending time with my.. Friend.. Then, we will.. I meant i will go back india.."

A: " ok then.. Take care and enjoy.. Love u.."

K: " love u too daddy.. Bye.."

Precap: ragna spend time together...😳

Ufff...done...
I know i know it is short.. I will update next chappy very soon babies...
So, pls dont forget to hit like button and leave ur detailed comments...

Awesome update dearEdited by pyardil - 8 years ago
Kalpi waking up to the sight of her cutie pie was nice
I like how she was staring at him before realization kicked in lol
Raghav is so naughty ;)
Letting Kalpi believe that they made wild passionate love all night πŸ˜†
Kalpi hitting Raghav with her pillow was so cute
I like that they are getting closer again
Beautiful update
Fab update. It is just like Kajol / Shah ruk Khan film. Still it is enjoyable to read.

Awesome update dimpal. ...
  Raghav is teasing kalpiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† poor girlπŸ˜† teck all seriallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
naughty raghavπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...
 Now both r spend time together. ...Wow
update soon next part
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ye baby and her romeo.nice update dimpi darling par Aby ko agar rags ke baremai patha chalega tho.waiting for ragna tour πŸ˜‰ 😳
Awesome update
Lovely rag teasing n kalpi afraid
Haha kalpi beat him
Rag naughty boy
Update soon
Awesome update
raghav teasing kalpi and poor  kalpi took it seriously lol
so ragna gonna spent tym together 
Beautiful update!! πŸ˜› kalpi wants to hide the fact she loves rags baby but rags babu is rags babu vho bhi kahelake rehae ga I Love U. Let's see how long it takes him πŸ˜‰
OMG Dimple,I don't know why But I love how you write this story πŸ˜† 
Raghav is so cool and awesome here I just cant stop laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
And Kalpi totally different πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Badass type of chickπŸ˜†
I love it,Update soon and Longer πŸ˜‰
Edited by -AriaRai- - 8 years ago