Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -AriaRai-

Dimpleee πŸ˜³ sorry for the Late Comments,Read both chappies and was Amazing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

LOL Raghav is lost in KALPIπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she sounds Beauitful😳😳 Raghav will sing for his Baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜† naughty he isπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but Lovable πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
He is singing Muskurane πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Their Dance was so hott and the words says it all,Beauitfully written dimple😳😳
And the sound was the perfect choice,Kalpi's Blushing and Raghav is biting his sexy Lips😳
Jealous Singhaina πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I LOVE IT πŸ˜ˆ
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Raghav's Drinking apple Juice? please πŸ˜† Kalpi would've beat himπŸ˜†
So Sid can't make it and Lover boy is Happy and wanna spend time with Kalpi,AND He even Promises he'll be a good boy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like if😳
🀣 Ohhh no Raghav is gonna get found out soon,Apple juice my foot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Run Raghav RunπŸ˜† Oh No she likes it πŸ˜†πŸ˜• Hmmm he knows he's dead meat Hot dead meat 
Ohhh kalpi's Drunk and too funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kalpi wants Raghav to carry her πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Romance πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Oh Lord the way you describe Raghav is so amazing I can kiss him now πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Kalpi is droolingπŸ˜† she said he's sexyyy πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ woahhh πŸ˜† And he knows she's staring πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Woah Take off your shirt πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Well Kalpi wants some of Raghav πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Deadly stare you better Raghav...Take it off Take it offf😳😳
Wait she's counting his Abs I wish it was mee πŸ˜³πŸ˜† She's Kissing him and all doesn't he feel weak πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
Ohhh she wants a kiss Dimple it's so nice how you written it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Ohh Kalpi wants him and He wants to make her his wife πŸ‘πŸ˜³ Love raghav πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
She is sleepy I thought she'll say I LOVE YOOOUUUπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Precap Only RagNa Yes!!!!! 

Dimpleee I loved this Update so Much πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Loved it,The way you've written How Raghav is,It's amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘ Beauitfully written!!⭐️⭐️
Update sooonnn😳

Its ok darling..😊.
Thank u...
Yes, he only sang for his baby... That song isone of my favourite...
Haha... Ye, apple juice bcs he is scared of his baby..
Good boy means no crossing limits.. Thas all..
Dead hotmat? Hmmm.. Stop drooling over my hubby..
Glad that u loved drunken kalpi and romance dear...
Haha.. Poor rags.. Just imagine how much self comtrol he has that he resisted himself from crossing he limits when shewas making it difficult for him by showering kiss rain...
Wel rags thought she will say i loveu too... But his baby s stubborn even at that state...
Will update soon darling...

-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimple_0510

Helllooo MY raghav ke fanπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Its ok dear.. I understand.. Andyeah,thanks..
U asked me to make raghav more romanticπŸ˜‰
Yeah, still after getting senses she will say we r friendsπŸ˜†
Haha.. Didnt u see sid's phone calls make raghav these angry till he was about to kill sammy with paper weight.. So, imagine what happens when sid coms in person?πŸ˜‰
Honeymoon? Yeah.. Rehearsal actuallyπŸ˜†

🀣 honeymoon ke Rehearsal
Yeah I'm waiting for sid to come tab kalpi ko punishment milege if she is close with him😳
Edited by _Santhi_ - 8 years ago
Dimple_0510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Santhi_

🀣 honeymoon ke Rehearsal

Yeah I'm waiting for sid to come tab kalpi ko punishment milege if she is close with him😳

Lol.. Yeah...πŸ˜†
Do u really think sid's entry will be punishment for kalpi? I think it is more punishment for rags than for kalpi... Rags gonna burn in jealousyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. And let me tell u something.. Sid is not less than raghavπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Dimple_0510 thumbnail

🀣 honeymoon ke Rehearsal

Lol.. Yeah...πŸ˜†
Do u really think sid's entry will be punishment for kalpi? I think it is more punishment for rags than for kalpi... Rags gonna burn in jealousyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. And let me tell u something.. Sid is not less than raghavπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyways, ur dp is so hot.. The angry sexy tough hot handsome dashing young man there...😳

-Maggi- thumbnail

Lol.. Yeah...πŸ˜†

Anyways, ur dp is so hot.. The angry sexy tough hot handsome dashing young man there...😳

Raghav ko jithna punishment milega, jithna gussa aeyega aur kalpi ko uthna he punishment milega in returnπŸ˜›
yeah My DP is to tease u showing that i have a hotter version of ur husband all for me β˜ΊοΈ
btw how r ur triplets πŸ˜ƒ
Dimple_0510 thumbnail

Raghav ko jithna punishment milega, jithna gussa aeyega aur kalpi ko uthna he punishment milega in returnπŸ˜›

yeah My DP is to tease u showing that i have a hotter version of ur husband all for me β˜ΊοΈ
btw how r ur triplets πŸ˜ƒ

Oh really? I dont think so as i have much hotter version.. And i dont want any other girl to see that versionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..
My triplets are fine... The three princesses love their daddy so much.. He is changing their diapers nowπŸ˜†
-Maggi- thumbnail

Oh really? I dont think so as i have much hotter version.. And i dont want any other girl to see that versionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..
My triplets are fine... The three princesses love their daddy so much.. He is changing their diapers nowπŸ˜†

🀣 Diapers πŸ˜† THE RAGHAV SINGHANIA ko kya se kya bana diya tumne πŸ˜ˆ
but he is best in everything πŸ˜ƒ 3 princesses i want play with ur cute darlings πŸ€—
n about hotter version i have the hottest but considering our forum girls safety I'm not posting it here lol..πŸ˜‰
Dimple_0510 thumbnail

🀣 Diapers πŸ˜† THE RAGHAV SINGHANIA ko kya se kya bana diya tumne πŸ˜ˆ

but he is best in everything πŸ˜ƒ 3 princesses i want play with ur cute darlings πŸ€—
n about hotter version i have the hottest but considering our forum girls safety I'm not posting it here lol..πŸ˜‰

No matter what a big business tycoon he is, he is MY HUBBY AND FATHER OF MY KIDS... so, changing diapers is not a big deal for him...πŸ˜†..
Come.. Play with them.. But they dont wanna leave their daddy.. Daddy's girls u see...πŸ˜ƒ
Hmm... I dont want it.. I can see the httest version in our bedroom😳...and since our darling princesses are here, so...hmmm...yeahh...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-Maggi- thumbnail

No matter what a big business tycoon he is, he is MY HUBBY AND FATHER OF MY KIDS... so, changing diapers is not a big deal for him...πŸ˜†..
Come.. Play with them.. But they dont wanna leave their daddy.. Daddy's girls u see...πŸ˜ƒ
Hmm... I dont want it.. I can see the httest version in our bedroom😳...and since our darling princesses are here, so...hmmm...yeahh...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Haww shameless now stop i don't want to hear ur bedroom secrets 
i will come n free ur husband from ur girls u enjoy with him πŸ˜† n with me this cutie pie πŸ˜ƒ
Dimple_0510 thumbnail

Haww shameless now stop i don't want to hear ur bedroom secrets 

i will come n free ur husband from ur girls u enjoy with him πŸ˜† n with me this cutie pie πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†