Frequent Posters

swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
wonderful update dimpy
kalpi has the guts...she entered in kapoor's office and stole the proof
and duffer prem not even find her
raghav was too much angry but i love his punishment
sweet torture...for which anyone can like to do mistakes.
sammy watched them kissing...๐Ÿ˜†
poor maya stuck between two men
amazing
update soon dimpy
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tq dr...๐Ÿ˜›

Dimple_0510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet1308

Awesome update

Wow kalpi met prem despite rag forbid her
Rag get t know kalpi did this
Hmm kia punishment hain
Sammy n rag too funny
Update soon

Thanks sweetie dear..
Haha.. She is never scared of her lover boy's oops friend's warnings...๐Ÿ˜†
But rags being rags know all..
Nice punishment right?๐Ÿ˜‰
Sammy thought raghav gonna punish him the same way he punished kalpi๐Ÿ˜†

Dimple_0510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laavanya4u

Dimple Congo for the second half century.a marvellous update.this chappy had romance and comedy.how can one forget abt the genius work of Kalpi behind that pen drive and how rags had accurately found out kalpis hand behind it and the way he had bArged into the conference room ,his argument with aj and questioning his baby like a cid officer were too too awesome.and when he didn't get the truth from her,he had started his magic jaddu kha jhappi pappi game and play. Though she is not accepting her feelings,she is mAdly in love with him and will always protect him risking her life.they forgot their world and was deeply into their world of pleasure and passion, poor sammy had got the shock of his life after seeing their kissy play.kalpi was embrassed and rags was irritated at the moment.sammy had come back to his senses only when he was sitting in the car with rags and maya. And the convo between them in the car made me to laugh like a mad girl.u gave us An excellent dose of laughter medicine today.sammys line saying that rags could have gotten Kalpi preggy by his high voltage kiss and on hearing that the way maya yelled at them were the true highlights of this chappy.can the statement be true??

First of all, thank you so much for such a long comment baby...love u for that...
Haha.. U like rags behaving like cid officer? By the way, which cid officer give torture in such way to get the truth?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yes, madam is madly in love with him but she herself denying it not only to others but to herself too..
Haha.. Sammy came as a kabab mein haddi at the time..
Poor fellow came to stop problem between thise two, but end up getting shock to himself...๐Ÿ˜†
Romeo never bother about anything he is just upset his pappi jappi torture ended so soon..
Im happy that i made u laugh with the car part..
Now, u know why sammy always get smacks from maya?
Rags was kissing her like an hungry man who has never seen food for days.. Thats why sammy said he could get kalpi pregant by just kissing... 
And yeah u must ask raghav whether that statement can be true...๐Ÿ˜‰.. 

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You know this is one of my favourite stories. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I always look forward tot his one's update. You always put everything in right proportion.๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved how Raghav punished Kalpi.  Love Raghav of this FF. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So Makkhi in Si8nghania Mansion! Wonder how Kalpi ll react to this! Plz update soon.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Forgot to add, loved how Kalpi is with Raghav indirectly, silently supporting him.Took so much risk for him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ She is fab.
Edited by chahat4u - 8 years ago
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update dear
Bechare prem ko kalpi ne bakra banaya...dad ki illegal property ki information bhi gyi n kalpi ke saath lunch bhi nahi kiya๐Ÿ˜†
Kalpi is so smart she hacked saahil's personal comp n got information w/o ny1 noticing๐Ÿ˜‰...hope saahil don't find it dnt want kalpi to get hurt ...but still we don't fear wen rags is wit kalpi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
poor kalpi has to bear rags anger n his sweet torchure๐Ÿ˜ณ ...kalpi dnt let him get angry on u again...is baar to sammy ne save kiya pata nahi aage kaun save karega tujhe rags ke sweet passionate torture se๐Ÿ˜‰...waise we n rags don't mind if it happ again๐Ÿ˜›
Last rammy part was funny๐Ÿ˜†

Dimple_0510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha.khan

Res

unres
awesome update
kalpi meet prem when raghav asked her not too
poor aj got soo confused my shirt doesnt cos 10 cores๐Ÿ˜›
kalpi is so smart
kalpi hacked kapoor computer and got the proof
atlast raghav got the proof 
raghav guessed  it out soo fast that kalpi is behind this what a connection
wow what a punishment raghav gave kalpi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sammy is such a moment breaker
wait did sammy just thnk like that๐Ÿ˜†
poor maya had to bear sammy and raghav talks๐Ÿ˜†
what creatures are you two "males" that wass too good
totally love the update
housefly in singhania mantion preap waiting for it

Thanks ayesha...๐Ÿ˜›
Kalpi is never afraid of rs๐Ÿ˜†
Aj must auction his shirt..haha..
Raghav is smart enough to know that his baby is the one behind all this.. 
U like that punishment?๐Ÿ˜‰
Sammy, well poor guy came to stop fight and was left dumbstruck...hihi..๐Ÿ˜† He was so affected that he thought raghav gonnapuish him the same way..
Housefly is invading singhania mansion..sooon..

darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awsome update dear

i love it how raghav punish poor kalpi
but more than this i love sammy reaction
and when he was thinking raghav punish him
by kissing him

( i can't stop laughing)

update soon

Dimple_0510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: switymango

Fabulous update. ..
 Kalpi is 2 smart yaar. ...๐Ÿ‘ loved her more. ..what a brain. .n she hacker๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘...poor prem. ...He not got his lunch date. .Thanks to aj๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...sahi more pe phone kiya. ..n kalpi skip from there๐Ÿ˜†
2 good kalpi. ...
 So raghav got evidence agents kapoors. ...n got 2 know who did this. ...He angry young man๐Ÿ˜ˆ...n goes to kalpi office. ..Sammy n maya also follow him. ...raghav know his love very well๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘...angry raghav dekhake kalpi ne meeting cancel ki. .

But kalpi is not ready to accepted. ..n raghav know how to get what he want๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...but he is angry that she goes to kapoors industry. .n want she stay away from them. ...n kalpi is no listed his...Wow kissโ˜บ๏ธ
sammy๐Ÿ˜ก always kabab me huddi. ...He frowned seeing them kissing๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...n both r argument in car. ...Sammy Chii. ..what he think. ๐Ÿคช.n raghav know about what he think๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..n maya got to know what exactly did...
I loved this update dimpal. ...thank you so much. ...๐Ÿค—
update soon next part

Thanks swity darling..๐Ÿ˜›
Of course she is.. So, smart.. 
Haha.. U r feeling sorry for prem?
Did u like this angry rags and his punishment?๐Ÿ˜†
Kapi will never scared of this cutie pie's anger...
Samy.. Haha... Got shock ofhis life...

Dimple_0510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiarora093

Wowww. What a punishment by raghav to kalpi. N oh god raghav n sammy are superb. Hahahah. Such a cute fight. Kalpi is so smart...wowww. plzz update next part soon.

Thanks dear..
Who will stop doing wrong if were to be punished in such way?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rammy are naughty.. I know..๐Ÿ˜†