Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wowww mmmuuhhh what an update dear maza aa gaya... amazing. Finally friendship tak baat aa hi gai...raghav was superb. ...n what is dis such a lamba break. I will die wid dis lamba break...beech.main thoda thoda deti rehena na... chal koi na prepare for ur exams first n all.d best...love you...
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dimpi kutty .interesting update.kalpis self talk singhania ko avoid karnai ka planning πŸ˜† πŸ˜† poor baby and her pagal premy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†poor rags kalpi itni harshly bath karna nahi chahidha.miss mehra the stubborn girl πŸ˜† or kids 2 school gaya hai tho making another poor kalpi baggayi 🀣 varna singhania dream samachkar kahi ahem ahem 😳 πŸ˜† finally kalpi accept his friend ship 😊 disha and kalpis talk so cute 😊 totally amazing update and all the best for your exams πŸ‘πŸΌ love you dear πŸ€—
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Kia vast gain
Kalpi want t ignore Mr singhania but that impossible wow rag take her in elevator hmm 
Kalpi hurt rag saying he is dead or alive is nothing for her 
Poor rag drunk n Sammy call kalpi failing t make rag understand hmm kalpi was sad she hurt rag
Lovely baby raghav he complained like a baby
Hmm kalpu cure him n sleep in her lap 
Kalpi saw the tattoo
Hmm they became friends
Hmm dish a sweet talk very quickly she adopted with kalpi after all she is her cha hi
Hmm rag always after his kiss
Update soon
GuD luck for exam 
Will wait
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
unres 
Awesome updates dear. Kalpi thinks if she stay away from Raghav then he won't effects herπŸ˜†.. Majnoo singhnia is not the one who can sit in the corner he went in to the elevator. But kalpi's words hurts him badly. She still care for rag. Love his morning dream come reality πŸ˜³.disha is so cute.ob love the tattoo and reason behind it.so now they are friends again. Hopefully in this waiting period there friendship will be ready to turn in love😳
 Awesome update dear.  Good luck with your entrance exams and interviews. Do well
Edited by riaka - 8 years ago
kark12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awsome updates dear..
kalpi tried to ignore him.??
poor he drink too much..
kalpi is too much caring. .. so now they become friends I am sure friends become lovers soon..

wow disha she is cute..
asking raghav. why he is shirtleaa god raghav's reply let me ask chachi I am still laughing.. poor sammy coughed becs of these two..

raghav is too dramebaz when he drunk right but I love It..

and tatoo of kalpana name so sweet...

arey yar ye sid kab ayega... I love to see more more jealous raghav...
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update so rags babu had conquered half the challenge and made her his friend. Abh memsaab kab I love u kahee gayee ka intezaar hai. πŸ˜‰
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update. ..
 Raghav hurt by kalpi word😭. Poor raghav...n he drunk ...in this state he tolk about kalpi. ...Sammy make him understand but raghav is not ready. ...n Sammy call kalpi. ...n say her come to rs construction. ...
  Seeing raghav state kalpi felt bad. ...raghav is in pain. ...n kalpi see that. ...she come with raghav in her beach house. .😳
 Omg raghav ne kalpi ke name ka tattoo nikala up ne chest pe...Wow so lovely😳...n kalpi see that...
 Now both r friends. ...I loved dish ..she is so cute...

All the best 4 exam. ...do well...
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update dear...
kalpi tries to ignore rags ...that made rags drunk & loose sense ... πŸ˜•
but kalpi came to help her & both spent night at beach house... πŸ˜ƒ
now ragna became friends...waiting how rags will make kalpi to confess her love 😳
& all the best for ur exams ...will wait for 15th june & ur update πŸ˜› Edited by lolor - 8 years ago
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres
awsm update, full on ragnatious.
Kalpi cant able to accept as well as hide her love for raghav and hence she took decision to ignore him.
And in all that she hurt rags, nt fair kalpi.
bt in dis one good thing happen ragna are atleast frnds now.
Ragna spend one whole nyt together and dat too rags is shirtless, aww 😳
love disha, what an cute n sweet child she is.😊
love whole ragnatious update❀️
thanks alot dimpy for dis Double bonanza bfore ur break.πŸ€—

PS. All d very best 4 ur exms, cme back sn, wl mis uπŸ˜ƒEdited by Sh0Nali - 8 years ago