T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by switymango

Superb update. ...
  Prem jerk y he call kalpi😡😡...o poor raghav ..kalpi bina dekhehi hi caller I'd shout on raghav😉😆...
or romeo pipe pe chadke kalpi ke room me aya😉😳  Wow so cute...kalpi is angry on him ..n he teasing her. ...
He want kiss😳😳  ...or bina kiss kiya jayega nahi...naughty raghav. ...Wow kalpi lost in his kiss. ..
thank god aj not see raghav. ...finally kalpi ne raghav ko kiss n he goes to pipes. .n slip. ...o kalpi is concerned. .n say carefully. 
so lovely. ..she love him but not show him ...

Update soon next part

Thanks swity darling😊
Prem is also interested in her u kno😉
Romeo is becoming tarzan just like sammy said...😆
Of course she is concerned.. He is her love...😳

Originally posted by Nandinisai

Awesome update

Thanks dear😛

Originally posted by ovee

Awesome update.

Thanks dearie😛

Originally posted by _Santhi_

ðŸ˜† oh We got a Update full of RagNa u took it seriously that i wanted more Romantic Raghav ðŸ˜›
if this is what we get after u go through not in mood to write u better be like this every time u give us update ðŸ˜‰

coming to the update did he seriously ask her kiss like seriously he have guts i mean usne abhi tak use mafi bhi nahi diya and he is demanding not even asking ðŸ˜³ uff I'm loving this side of his ðŸ˜ƒ and kalpi ne dehbhi diya 

nice update ðŸ˜ƒ

Haha.. Is he romantic enough?😉
If u want me to be in no mood write, u will be getting updates very late😆
Raghav is so demanding... He wants a kiss from her because he cant sleep😆😳
He blackmailed her into giving kiss...
Yes, kalpi gave the kiss but our romeo is not satisfied because the kiss was not his way😆😉

Originally posted by laavanya4u

Most hillarious and a stress buster update dear.how cooly rags had entered the balcony of her room and sitting so leisurely on the swing as if he is the prince of any Raj gharana!!! Wow the way he calls baby is not less than a music to our ears if we try imagine his cute antics!! U were truly in a devil mood while writing this chappy.rags succeeded in mesmerising and tasting his baby like a starving man.but that stupid vase fell At the wrong time and brought rag"s baby to the present moment.and what to say abt kalpis nervousness and the presence of mind!!! I was biting my nails too in anxiety when rags had sneezed at the wrong time infront of aj and Priya.when Priya asked abt the sneezing and kalpis spontaneous reply as TV did and their shocking expressions n her coverup were awesome just awesome.she had to agree for rags meetha half heartedly but the moment was supposed to slip down from the pipe she couldn't really control her emotions and blurted out RAGHAv be careful.this shows her hidden love for rags in her heart.and our RAGHAv Mia is on the right track and giving the much needed and required push.lets wait n watch the fun of Ragna in the upcoming chappies

Thanks laavanya...😊
Haha.. Raghav singhania gets whatever he wants...
Yes, i was imagining him doing all those cute antics and i was smiling when writing this chappy😳
If he was caught, aj would have beat him.. But raghav was not concerned about that.. All he wants is a kiss from his baby😆
She cares for him ..😊
Originally posted by jiya007

Lovely update dimple

Thanks jiya😊
Dimpy baby next chappy jaldi sey Dedho naa yaar
Originally posted by caur

Wonderful update

Thanksdear😊

Originally posted by charvi3

Wonderful update dear😊

Thanks dear😛

Originally posted by ...Natasha...

Who would of thought Raghav Singhania is so cutely cheesy 😆
Raghav begging Kalpi for a kiss was awesome
I love that he climb her balcony to see her
Aww Kalpi can act as irritated as she can at Raghav but she still love and care for him
I love how she hide him in her closet lol
Raghav finally getting his kiss but not the kind he wanted was lovely
Romeo is all set to go above and beyond to win his Juliet back
Wonderful update, I love it

Thanks natasha😛
Raghav is kalpi's cutie pie😳
Yeah, he seriously needed a kiss so that he can sleep..
Kalpi melts in his touch...😳
Hiding rags in closet..lol😆