Nice update.
Thanks dear πŸ˜›
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sunyy

Update please!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Will update soon darling..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Dimple_0510

Oh santhi.. U dont take tension.. Im there fo ur brotherπŸ˜†..
Thanks dear... Yeah,he broke her heart and want her immediately after saying sorry...
Dont worry.. Kalpi wont forgive him that easily...ahem.. Prem is not the best option to make him jealous.. I have much better option..πŸ˜‰
Stupid jealousy plan by sammy?πŸ˜†... Oh girl, remember he is the love guruπŸ˜‰
Yes the kapoor siblings always comes in between ragna.. But unknowingly they brng ragna together..😳

Don't call him My brother  he is anything but brother/father/son/anything other than Boyfriend for me 

oh u have better option I'm waiting to know who it is πŸ˜†
what prem and paki to bring RagNa together πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Dimpy deAr.awesome update.so the initial track is back with the present cute nok jhoks of both rags and Kalpi. And rags is back with a bang. He had shown the mirror to Kalpi that whatever she saw was not the truth and he had vowed her that they will not cross their limits under any point of time or situation.she seemed to be convinced a bit.but that nasty Prem is too much bothering her and trying to be coochy coochy with her. Let Kalpi not join hands with him to play a game against rags!!!
Don't say dis is boring dear. It was awesome...wowww what an attitude of kalpi... raghav has to work day n night to make her love him again..next update asap plzzz..
RagNa moment in Kalpi office was awesome
At least Raghav knows his Kalpi still love him
And Kalpi knows that Raghav didn't sleep with that girl ;)
Jealous Raghav was super cute πŸ˜†
I love the way he kept on calling Kalpi baby
Fabulous update
Dimple πŸ˜³ Sorry for my Late comment πŸ˜­
Kalpi is Pissed totally pissedπŸ˜†πŸ˜­ 
Raghav is totally broken up😭 and He plans to get Kalpi back while she's just😑
Raghav is so shameless lol she's pissed at him and he's just staring at herπŸ˜†
Hmmm RagNa face off and Kalpi is so cold πŸ˜† I LOVE IT😳
Kalpi and Raghav shouting at each other LOL LOVED what he told kalpiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Kalpi does Loves Raghav but what he did is still hurting her
Housefly πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Dimple you have me laughing madly hereπŸ˜†
Maya was going to call her housefly πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Yaar this is too funnyπŸ˜†
Hmm Raghav's gonna try to prove his love,Now Kalpi's going to make Raghav jealous with my Hubby😳
Raghav's jealous I LIKE IT πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I sooo Love this Update and Raghav trying to make Kalpi fall for him again...Dimple Yaar I loved it πŸ‘β­οΈ
Beauitfully written πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Don't call him My brother  he is anything but brother/father/son/anything other than Boyfriend for me 

oh u have better option I'm waiting to know who it is πŸ˜†
what prem and paki to bring RagNa together πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Oh my... The angry emo was so scaryπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
That better option might take time... So for now enjoy with ragna nok jok...πŸ˜‰
Kapoor siblings tries to get close to ragna for their own benefit but this brings ragna's love and possessiveness for each other to increase😳
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Dimpy deAr.awesome update.so the initial track is back with the present cute nok jhoks of both rags and Kalpi. And rags is back with a bang. He had shown the mirror to Kalpi that whatever she saw was not the truth and he had vowed her that they will not cross their limits under any point of time or situation.she seemed to be convinced a bit.but that nasty Prem is too much bothering her and trying to be coochy coochy with her. Let Kalpi not join hands with him to play a game against rags!!!
Thanks dear... Yes, there will be a lot of ragna nok jok and romance..😳
Finally, kalpi is 100% convinced that raghav didnt sleep with heera..
Prem also has hots for kapi u know... So, he want to impresss her that too in front of his number one enemy raghav...πŸ˜†
Kalpi join hand with prem?😲
Originally posted by nikkiarora093

Don't say dis is boring dear. It was awesome...wowww what an attitude of kalpi... raghav has to work day n night to make her love him again..next update asap plzzz..
Thanks dearie.. When i was writing this chappy i struggled not knowing what to write and how to write... Kapi is strong headed... Haha.. After this raghav singhania's 24/7 work is manofying his baby..
Will update soon dear😊