T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful update as usual
So KAlpi is not ready to forgive raghav
Raghav is trying to make her understand, kalpi should not forgive raghav easily.
hmm raghav is jeolous
Briliant dimpleπŸ‘
Please next chapter soon
wonderful update...
Rags trying his best to manao kalpi...but kalpi giving tuff time... πŸ˜›
I love jealous raghav...make him more jealous...as all four years kalpi was bearing all pain...he shud also taste it... πŸ˜‰
very nice update dear..
so our romeo is on mission kalpi ko manavo.??

she believed that he nt slept with tht girl but she is hurt so she dobt wanna forgive him..
she still loves him a lot ..
prem bacha thum dhur raha kalpanase varna thumhare muh me ek bhi dhanth nahi rahega samje.???

well waiting to read more..
precap is interesting waiting to see jealous kalpi.. I am sure heuse paki for making herjealous..
Omg πŸ˜‰ hai hai yeh kalpi memsaab ne kasam khaye hai rags ko tadpane ki πŸ˜‰ rags babu has his work cut out for him. πŸ˜† upar se prem babua aagaya nak mein dum Karne kayliye!! 😑 nK mein dum karta karta kahin rags babu se nak mein gussa na kah lay πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† aur ye Pakhi akal ki Aandi rags babu se dant kha ke ban gayee bande πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† judging from precap makhi is going to get beating from kalpmeister for messing with her man πŸ˜† Edited by sunyy - 8 years ago
Wonderful update dimpy
Kalpi still not forgive him
Aj and Priya are support for kalpi
Raghav doesn't ready to give up
He definitely win his love
Villein entered in the story
Kalpi doing wrong to give importance to prem kapoor
Awsm part dimpy
Update soon
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Humm so kalpi decided to leave raghav and go in 6 months after completing her project don't worry kalpi I'm here for him
Raghav ithna muskil se kalpi ko patta na kyun mai hoona πŸ˜›

ok jokes apart Nice update dimple πŸ˜ƒ raghav is so demanding in case of kalpi kalpi should not excuse raghav so easily for all the pain he have given her and prem is best option to make him realize what she felt that day when she saw Raghav with another girl πŸ˜‘

will Raghav play this jelousy game with help of dumb paki i guess that stupid idea will be from sammy πŸ˜†

nice update dimple eh dono bhai behan RagNa ke zindagi mai kante hai πŸ˜ƒ
Oh santhi.. U dont take tension.. Im there fo ur brotherπŸ˜†..
Thanks dear... Yeah,he broke her heart and want her immediately after saying sorry...
Dont worry.. Kalpi wont forgive him that easily...ahem.. Prem is not the best option to make him jealous.. I have much better option..πŸ˜‰
Stupid jealousy plan by sammy?πŸ˜†... Oh girl, remember he is the love guruπŸ˜‰
Yes the kapoor siblings always comes in between ragna.. But unknowingly they brng ragna together..😳
Dimple hunny will read tomorrow sweetieπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

superb update dear.. Lovely.. Dear update nxt chappy.. Waiting..
Thanks saumya..😊
Will update soon dear..
Originally posted by niru04

Wonderful update
Thanks dear😊
Originally posted by caur

Nice chappyπŸ‘
Thanks dear😊