What should Sanyukta do? - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry but i never found her love fading for him in anyway. Any other girl would have left a guy like RD after that revenge drama but she still bore all his shit and will continue to do so bearing his mood swings and anger..she finally gave it to him yest and am happy for dat  Edited by clars - 8 years ago
suno sab ye post pink ho gyi h🤣🤣
to sab bhaago iss post se🤣

at mei aa jao pllzzz😳😳😳
Originally posted by clars

Sorry but i never found her love fading for him in anyway. Any other girl would have left a guy like RD after that revenge drama but she still bore all his shit and will continue to do so bearing his mood swings and anger..she finally gave it to him yest and am happy for dat 

So you think RD is not the right person for Sanyukta?😳
That means Sanyukta should marry Dhruv provided he is positive?😳
@monika
ok love
sandhir love humesha 19-20 raha hai...you know what i mean...
but actually ...the problem here is expections from partners...
what sandhir expect from each other...they themselves dont know...

randhir says he has very less no of imp ppl in his life...we know abt who he is talking about ...but seriously...he should have shared his problem with sanyu...than whats the meaning in saying...sab muje chodke chale jate hai...but jab sanyukta tumhare saath dene ko taiyaar hai you are not telling her anything...you are keeping her away from you thinking she being with you will cause harm to her...

sanyukta...the girl is pissed between family,love , career and what not...she finally gave up yesterday...and moved ahead for tractor project...but i say she tried...when he kept his head on her lap ..who lovingly she calm him...the thing is she should have followed him..or should i have tried some another way...but its not that she didnt put in any efforts...but not in correct direction...

so dono ki galti hai bhi aur nahi bhi...
both should be blamed...both should not be blame too...

😕

Originally posted by monika_a

So you think RD is not the right person for Sanyukta?😳
That means Sanyukta should marry Dhruv provided he is positive?😳
rd has his flaws but i also saw such a beautiful side to him when they were in a relationship .for me he is the only guy for her😳
Originally posted by clars

rd has his flaws but i also saw such a beautiful side to him when they were in a relationship .for me he is the only guy for her😳

thats why randhir is IMPERFECTLY PERFECT FOR SANYUKTA...😳
Wahan tak mamla pahuche tab to. Cvs kuch chakkar chala kar gari on track layenge. 
Originally posted by manuzz

thats why randhir is IMPERFECTLY PERFECT FOR SANYUKTA...😳

You people are dodging my actual question😆
We all know that RD is perfect for Sanyukta ðŸ˜³
But the fact is Sanyukta does not think like us😳
We have reasons to reject Dhruv but Sanyukta has no  reason😳
hai reason...
😕

uski shaadi pehle se hui hogi toh...😲