India-Forums

Worried about the pace of the story

Prtzy Senior Member
Prtzy
Prtzy

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
This show is doing great..All the episodes till now are gems.. But I am little worried about the pace of the story.. Its been just 2 months and Lakshmi is already into Navrang.. By the end of third month she'll start shooting for her film, probably will get to know who Raj Samose wala is...

You may think that I am worrying too much, but last two shows of this production house on Life OK ran only for a year and after that it went off air.. If this is the pace of the story than the core part of the story will get over by 7th or 8th month, and then the makers will try different things which won't work and then this show will face the same problem...

I know that such pace is good for creating interest in audience and no one likes dragging story, but somewhere down the line I want this show to run for atleast 500 episodes..What I believe is the pace should be a little slow, show more of Lakshmi and Raj Samosewala's struggle, focus on how things work in film industry, what are the misconceptions about film industry etc etc...I believe instead of showing family drama and love stories, there are other things that can be shown through this show..

After 1 year, writers should not feel that we have covered most part of the planned storyline and now we don't have anything to add to this...

Edited by Prtzy - 08 May 2015 at 11:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_22livelovelaughh

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I actually think the reverse. I already find it slow. I used to watch all episodes for the first 3-4 weeks and now only 1-2 a week.

I like almost all characters on the show. I want the show to last for a long time too, but more story depth with twists and turns is needed. May be the film would flop and the struggle will start again... 

Edited by tv123456 - 11 May 2015 at 10:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prtzy

Prtzy Senior Member
Prtzy
Prtzy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
What I am worried about is the stereotype tendency of writers to get the lead couple married and then carrying on with family drama.. I am damn sure this show will not survive post Lakshmi-Samar marriage because the only reason people like this show because it is (till now) different from family drama.

This show should pursue with what it promised.. Youth of the town struggling to make a name in bollywood, an aging actress struggling to maintain her fame and family issues..And in b/w we have the sparks of love b/w Lakshmi Samar.. I wish the marriage of Lakshmi-samar to be the last episode of this show because in reality people going for acting career have marriage as the last thing in their mind...So stick with the reality

Edited by Prtzy - 11 May 2015 at 8:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaali

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top