Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan, the name that gives everyone 2 minutes of Fame (Page 6)

JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Originally posted by .Kiran.

Originally posted by _Darling_

Come back again. I did say in another post that this jail punishment will be only good for Ravndra's mom, and I was fine with it. But the fact is he wasn't his direct victim even if speculate he was. His victims were the ones who came under his car and they all want compensation. They are his direct victims and the majority. I care more about them, but i also care about that mom as I can understand. So I don't care weather it's jail or compensation, but if that's what his actual victims really want and what Salman needs. Not what his fans/haters/other people want.

And what gave you the impression that I don't agree with compensation to victims? But compensation should be given as a fine not substitute for his punishment. Salman needs? Why should anything work according to his need? He has committed a crime and lied through all these years and then let someone take the blame for his crime.

I am fine with jail and compensation both. He can do both especially compensation. Well, actually he already has compensated for his victims, but i mean he can do more without the court stopping him. About his needs I meant by his regretting because I don't think jail will make him regret and will be useles. Otherwise, he won't be running from it all these years. I think he already regrets it and have regretted it, and if not, then this jail is extremely useless as he wont after all these years. Punishment is there for the person to realize his mistakes, but if jail isn't gonna do that for Salman, then I don't even see a point. But still I want him to go to jail expect that it's 5 years. Well, I hope whatever is best for victims and Salman, that happens.

I'll just butt in here but what we think will reform him doesn't matter because nobody lives inside Salman's head. You fans think he is doing charity and is trying to reform while at the same time we see a person who is putting his crimes on somebody's else's head and that is why nowhere near reformation. There is a law created equally FOR ALL. Just because he has done charity and it "looks" like he is looking for repentance why should he be NOT given jail time? How can we differentiate on any person that he will regret OR NOT in jail? Then everybody should get a chance to prove that they will not regret in jail o.O what will happen to law & system then?
I know you said he should do jail time but I'm just answering your above points.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaIceMaidenanitarani.Kiran.

JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

I wouldn't be surprised if Patil's mother asks for compensation next

Patil and ProsecutionBusiness Handshake animated emoticon

and then unfortunately, mr Patil diagnosed with tuberculosis , Unhappyand no Einstein, "Stress" caused by mr khan didn't aggravate the worsening of Patils TB, Who are the doctors here claiming so?Pinch

Stop blaming Ravindra Patils death on Salman Confused, Ravindra Patil's death is caused by Tuberculosis, a deadly baterial infection. Please accuse Mr Tuberculosis.

I don't get why you used that 'hand gesture' for Patil & prosecution.

Patil was an honest man >I don't know what you meant but the emoticon looks very disrespecting.

Yes surely stress is not the cause of tuberculosis and Ravindra Patil's death but Salman is surely the reason for his life becoming such a mess. If the 'better person' Salman had accepted his crime, Ravindra Patil wouldn't have met such a sad death. If his lawyers weren't so hell bent on proving an honest man a criminal & leading to his nervous breakdown, Patil would've had a peaceful death.

And I know like my above post, this post wouldn't have a reply too LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaIceMaiden

sochona IF-Dazzler
sochona
sochona

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
agree with the article.
NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Bhai salman ko parcel karo fizi or wherever. 

Waha ka messiah banega. 

India has enough people doing wonderful work helping needy. 

Faltu ka charity charity laga rakha hai. Salman k defend mein. 

AnnaElsaMidnightRambler

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Salman Khan, the name that gives one the free licence to kill poor people!Party

IceMaidenMidnightRamblerNimbuMirchiPadfoot_Prongs

Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Salman Khan, the name that gives one the free licence to kill poor people!Party
and fans to defend and rally behind a murderer.   Just defend Salman and all his fans will defend u for any bullshit.

AnnaElsaMidnightRamblerNimbuMirchi_innocent_

KillStarBamboo Senior Member

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AnnaElsaMainePyaarKiya

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Just want to share what I think of arnab goswamy's debate show.
The debates are usually biased and he wants everyone to agree with him or he will yell and interrupt the speaker. The whole debate scenario and participants seems to lack polish and refinement and mutual respect. Just noise pollution.

The arnab goswamy who is yelling away today about justice, just a few years back interviewed Salman Khan. He told Salman that he is the most misunderstood guy. Today he changed tunes.

Today arnab goswamy just sits and yaps away and seems to like the sound of his own voice.
It was funny to watch some debate panel member walk away saying to Arnab, "why don't you be the judge of this case?"

Arnab had no answer. a few seconds later he mumbled something.

well arnab is also getting his 2 minute fame.

Go to top