Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan, the name that gives everyone 2 minutes of Fame (Page 4)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Originally posted by _Darling_

LMAO. Who will this conviction benefit? Umm why does it need to benefit? It's a punishment for his crime and if we still want to talk about benefit, of course it will benefit. It can create fear in people's minds which can help reduce drink and drive accidents. It sends a message that no one is above the law. THATS THE BENEFIT.

And salman ain't the only one helping people. There are millions of people who do charity, the only difference is they don't publicize it. People are behaving as if he's the only messiah left in the country and without him, there would be no one left to help the ones in need. Puhlease.

And a genuine question, would there be no being human foundation left without Salman? I have no idea how this foundation works, if someone could clear this up for me please?

Exactly, that's problem with you all. You all don't care about victims nor Salman. Who cares what victims actually want or what will Salman make regret, but let's make Salman as scapegoat to set example for all because he's a celebrity. Or for some it's because we hate Salman, so just put him in jail because who cares about victims or Salman. 

And you know what's the problem with you all? You don't care about victims either. Ravindra Patil's mother was happy with the verdict and he is one of the victims whether you wanna admit or not. But of course why does it matter? No other criminal would be defended like Salman is and why? Because he's Salman Khan. 

Come back again. I did say in another post that this jail punishment will be only good for Ravndra's mom, and I was fine with it. But the fact is he wasn't his direct victim even if speculate he was. His victims were the ones who came under his car and they all want compensation. They are his direct victims and the majority. I care more about them, but i also care about that mom as I can understand. So I don't care weather it's jail or compensation, but if that's what his actual victims really want and what Salman needs. Not what his fans/haters/other people want. 

Edited by _Darling_ - 09 May 2015 at 12:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..MainePyaarKiya

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged

LMAO. Who will this conviction benefit? Umm why does it need to benefit? It's a punishment for his crime and if we still want to talk about benefit, of course it will benefit. It can create fear in people's minds which can help reduce drink and drive accidents. It sends a message that no one is above the law. THATS THE BENEFIT.

And salman ain't the only one helping people. There are millions of people who do charity, the only difference is they don't publicize it. People are behaving as if he's the only messiah left in the country and without him, there would be no one left to help the ones in need. Puhlease.

And a genuine question, would there be no being human foundation left without Salman? I have no idea how this foundation works, if someone could clear this up for me please?

Exactly, that's problem with you all. You all don't care about victims nor Salman. Who cares what victims actually want or what will Salman make regret, but let's make Salman as scapegoat to set example for all because he's a celebrity. Or for some it's because we hate Salman, so just put him in jail because who cares about victims or Salman. 

And you know what's the problem with you all? You don't care about victims either. Ravindra Patil's mother was happy with the verdict and he is one of the victims whether you wanna admit or not. But of course why does it matter? No other criminal would be defended like Salman is and why? Because he's Salman Khan. 
No sympathies for Ravindra Patil's mother. She is the same mother who disowned and left her son when he needed her the most!

I do feel bad for him but he died due to TB! Thats another case whether you admit it or not. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

J-SKBlack_kittykat_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

No sympathies for Ravindra Patil's mother. She is the same mother who disowned and left her son when he needed her the most!

I do feel bad for him but he died due to TB! Thats another case whether you admit it or not. 

She disowned her own son? ShockedOuch
SO WHY the hell is she speaking and acting all so concern now? I was feeling bad for her!! 

Ramsha..MainePyaarKiya

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged

She disowned her own son? ShockedOuch
SO WHY the hell is she speaking and acting all so concern now? I was feeling bad for her!! 
I am surprised that you don't know. anyway yeah! I feel really bad for that guy actually. He was all alone when he needed his family! But it was not salman who killed him but the fact that he was alone and had no family on his side. 

Black_kittykat_Darling_

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged

If you think its a start then live in your bubble. Because its really not! Do you even know how many murders and rapes happened and that are actually planned? No and all of them go unnoticed. 

I rest my case here. 

Happily living in my bubble.

Yeah unfortunately many go unnoticed and it saddens me. Every criminal needs to be punished. But I think we were talking about drinking and driving. And how Salman's punishment can reduce drink and drive cases. I don't know how murder and rape cases came in the discussion. 

AnnaElsapallavi25

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged

@bold it will never create fear in peoples mind. Even if salman get jailed, people like ambani's son and puru raj kumar are around. So many such cases happen and they go unnoticed. Worst things happen like rapes and murderers but no one does anything. 

One salman punishment won't put fear into anyones mind. Not saying he shouldn't be punished but just stating the fact!

Its not a fact. 

Its a start. And IMO it will create an impact. 
If you think its a start then live in your bubble. Because its really not! Do you even know how many murders and rapes happened and that are actually planned? No and all of them go unnoticed. 

I rest my case here. 

Another funny thing was when someone said American justice system is so better as both rich and poor get punished equally lmao. It's SO SO MUCH WORSE. Let's even not go to the big criminals and monsters who get away with everything in U.S, let's just say have they heard about Wall street criminals? THEY are way more richer than before after getting caught and prosecuted for their crimes, but politicians protect them and they use their power to get away and become way more richer than before. Such people for me are much much worse and real criminals as they do everything intentionally and destroy millains of people' lives. 

Ramsha..MainePyaarKiya

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged

I rest my case here. 

Happily living in my bubble.

Yeah unfortunately many go unnoticed and it saddens me. Every criminal needs to be punished. But I think we were talking about drinking and driving. And how Salman's punishment can reduce drink and drive cases. I don't know how murder and rape cases came in the discussion. 
I was talking in general. As far as drinking and driving cases are concern, then same case is with that too. So many accidents like these happen and they go unnoticed or closes in two days. Ex Ambani son! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MainePyaarKiya

Go to top