Salman Khan, the name that gives everyone 2 minutes of Fame - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Happily living in my bubble.

Yeah unfortunately many go unnoticed and it saddens me. Every criminal needs to be punished. But I think we were talking about drinking and driving. And how Salman's punishment can reduce drink and drive cases. I don't know how murder and rape cases came in the discussion. 
I was talking in general. As far as drinking and driving cases are concern, then same case is with that too. So many accidents like these happen and they go unnoticed or closes in two days. Ex Ambani son! 

I wouldn't be surprised if Patil's mother asks for compensation next 

Patil and Prosecution    

and then unfortunately, mr Patil diagnosed with tuberculosis , 😔  and no Einstein, "Stress" caused by mr khan didn't aggravate the worsening of Patils TB, Who are the doctors here claiming so? ðŸ˜µ 

Stop blaming Ravindra Patils death on Salman 😕 , Ravindra Patil's death is caused by Tuberculosis,  a deadly baterial infection. Please accuse Mr Tuberculosis. 

Originally posted by _Darling_

Another funny thing was when someone said American justice system is so better as both rich and poor get punished equally lmao. It's SO SO MUCH WORSE. Let's even not go to the big criminals and monsters who get away with everything in U.S, let's just say have they heard about Wall street criminals? THEY are way more richer than before after getting caught and prosecuted for their crimes, but politicians protect them and they use their power to get away and become way more richer than before. Such people for me are much much worse and real criminals as they do everything intentionally and destroy millains of people' lives. 
I live in USA and yes its so much worse. So many crimes happen and no one does anything! The whole world is same! 

Lets not even talk about wall street criminals. They do worse things knowing the outcome yet nothing happens. Ridiculous! 
Just to make salman fans happy.

Hez the most powerful man in BW... srk doesnt even come close. Wankhede? 

Salman is not called BHAI for respect.. it has many more  bhai connections. 

I just love how much this bhai's bahens on this forum wanna tie a rakhi on his wrist.. 

Bhaiya mere, rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana. 

I think it was only 1 min. of fame for me.. not fair! ðŸ˜­

Come back again. I did say in another post that this jail punishment will be only good for Ravndra's mom, and I was fine with it. But the fact is he wasn't his direct victim even if speculate he was. His victims were the ones who came under his car and they all want compensation. They are his direct victims and the majority. I care more about them, but i also care about that mom as I can understand. So I don't care weather it's jail or compensation, but if that's what his actual victims really want and what Salman needs. Not what his fans/haters/other people want. 

And what gave you the impression that I don't agree with compensation to victims? But compensation should be given as a fine not substitute for his punishment. Salman needs? Why should anything work according to his need? He has committed a crime and lied through all these years and then let someone take the blame for his crime. 
Originally posted by Saraa.

I am surprised that you don't know. anyway yeah! I feel really bad for that guy actually. He was all alone when he needed his family! But it was not salman who killed him but the fact that he was alone and had no family on his side. 

Thats very sad. I knew siblings can disown you but never thought a mother can do it as well especially when her son/daughter is sick and need her the most. I feel so bad for him too. Unfortunately, people don't care about truth. I am so glad he remained with his statement. It's disheartening how he died with no family support, government, and Idk if Salman or his family also had something to do with it. RIP

And what gave you the impression that I don't agree with compensation to victims? But compensation should be given as a fine not substitute for his punishment. Salman needs? Why should anything work according to his need? He has committed a crime and lied through all these years and then let someone take the blame for his crime. 

I am fine with jail and compensation both. He can do both especially compensation. Well, actually he already has compensated for his victims, but i mean he can do more without  the court stopping him. About his needs I meant by his regretting because I don't think jail will make him regret and will be useles. Otherwise, he won't be running from it all these years. I think he already regrets it and have regretted it, and if not, then this jail is extremely useless as he wont after all these years. Punishment is there for the person to realize his mistakes, but if jail isn't gonna do that for Salman, then I don't even see a point. But still I want him to go to jail expect that it's 5 years. Well, I hope whatever is best for victims and Salman, that happens. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago

I am fine with jail and compensation both. He can do both especially compensation. About his needs I meant by his regretting because I don't think jail will make him regret and will be useles. Otherwise, he won't be running from it all these years. I think he already regrets it and have regretted it, and if not, then this jail is extremely useless as he wont after all these years. Punishment is there for the person to realize his mistakes, but if jail isn't gonna do that for Salman, then I don't even see a point. But still I want him to go to jail expect that it's 5 years. Well, I hope whatever is best for victims and Salman, that happens. 

Alright then we agree that he should go to jail for his crimes. 

Alright then we agree that he should go to jail for his crimes. 

Well, I never said he shouldn't go to jail! 

I am fine with jail and compensation both. He can do both especially compensation. Well, actually he already has compensated for his victims, but i mean he can do more without the court stopping him. About his needs I meant by his regretting because I don't think jail will make him regret and will be useles. Otherwise, he won't be running from it all these years. I think he already regrets it and have regretted it, and if not, then this jail is extremely useless as he wont after all these years. Punishment is there for the person to realize his mistakes, but if jail isn't gonna do that for Salman, then I don't even see a point. But still I want him to go to jail expect that it's 5 years. Well, I hope whatever is best for victims and Salman, that happens.

I'll just butt in here but what we think will reform him doesn't matter because nobody lives inside Salman's head. You fans think he is doing charity and is trying to reform while at the same time we see a person who is putting his crimes on somebody's else's head and that is why nowhere near reformation. There is a law created equally FOR ALL. Just because he has done charity and it "looks" like he is looking for repentance why should he be NOT given jail time? How can we differentiate on any person that he will regret OR NOT in jail? Then everybody should get a chance to prove that they will not regret in jail o.O what will happen to law & system then?
I know you said he should do jail time but I'm just answering your above points.