God, I admire your energy to defend your beloved ,good night.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

These victims and their families never came out before. I'm pretty sure the prosecution must have promised them big repayments if they win against Salman.  -- Now that it's realized the case is being backfired, these victims and their families are finally saying "they have no problem with Salman, they want compensation" 

In this case, we are only mocking defence, because it's Salmans defence and we are not even thinking about all the games prosecution must have played to win this case, against Salman Khan. Winning the case against Salman Khan would make him a genius no? Doesn't he want his 2 minutes of fame? 

Every coin has 2 sides , I love flipping and I'm not afraid of the backlash. 

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: siberianpigeon

God, I admire your energy to defend your beloved ,good night.πŸ˜†

Kinda ironic when most posts are by blind haters or those who are against him. πŸ˜† 
This content was originally posted by: _Darling_

Kinda ironic when most posts are by blind haters or those who are against him. πŸ˜† 

I think you wouldn't disagree with me here but, I don't think my # of posts is even 50% close to what these people have posted against Salman in the last 3 days. I'm not even in all the threads that have been created to bash Salman. 

It's clear who has more energy ...not to defend their beloved but to flaunt their hatred . 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And that's why the word "behaving" instead of saying. 
And his good deeds have nothing to do with this case. Why should they be considered? And whatever happened to his goodness when it came to this case? Is throwing his driver under the bus to save his ass considered a good deed? Or not owning up to his mistake? Lying till the last minute, is that a good deed?

And yes same goes for his fans and loved ones too. if there was any other person instead of Salman with the same crime, he wouldn't get this much support. There would have been no arguments about the punishment.

First of all, it's obvious Salman is a public figure. Secondly, this is a bollywood forum. Talking about media, this is a high profile case which will be massively covered just like any other high profile case is covered. 

And I don't understand why he's getting the support he's getting by some people. Why are some people calling the verdict unfair. Why is a criminal being defended so much. 

Karenina thumbnail
The Black Buck case hearing is on May 28th, right? That's going to be another saga, but this time it's at the hands of the Supreme Court. There's no way up from there, so if Salman is convicted by the SC, either India has to break its legacy with the Prez' intervention or Salman will have to own up.

The Black Buck/Chinkara case isn't as serious as the hit-and-run, which is why it's surprising that Rajasthan High Court sentenced him to 5 years of jail time. Let's see what happens.
This content was originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

I think you wouldn't disagree with me here but, I don't think my # of posts is even 50% close to what these people have posted against Salman in the last 3 days. I'm not even in all the threads that have been created to bash Salman. 

It's clear who has more energy ...not to defend their beloved but to flaunt their hatred . 

Yours or other fans' posts aren't even 25% close to their posts from the past days. It's mostly about 10-15% fans' posts compared to theirs. So it's funny when they talk about energy and all. Lol, they couldn't even tolerate 1-3 posts made to defend Salman, but we have been tolerating their countless posts bashing him from past few days. πŸ˜†
.Kiran. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Darling_

Exactly, that's problem with you all. You all don't care about victims nor Salman. Who cares what victims actually want or what will Salman make regret, but let's make Salman as scapegoat to set example for all because he's a celebrity. Or for some it's because we hate Salman, so just put him in jail because who cares about victims or Salman. 

And you know what's the problem with you all? You don't care about victims either. Ravindra Patil's mother was happy with the verdict and he is one of the victims whether you wanna admit or not. But of course why does it matter? No other criminal would be defended like Salman is and why? Because he's Salman Khan. 
.Kiran. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saraa.

@bold it will never create fear in peoples mind. Even if salman get jailed, people like ambani's son and puru raj kumar are around. So many such cases happen and they go unnoticed. Worst things happen like rapes and murderers but no one does anything. 

One salman punishment won't put fear into anyones mind. Not saying he shouldn't be punished but just stating the fact!

Its not a fact. 

Its a start. And IMO it will create an impact. 
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

A famous news website " only famous for writing lengthy articles on every trending topic, so lengthy that people read two lines and scroll down to comments " started churning out anti-Salman stories almost every two hours.

How ironic? I did exactly the same thing with this article πŸ˜†.