Posted: 8 years ago
Ok guys maar matt dena mujhe please for my bakwaas. Hamari Adhuri Kahani released its trailer and its title song. And let me tell you I am a huge fan of Emraan Hashmi and of Mohit Suri. I jump with joy whenever their films release or their music. Oh the beautiful soulful music. ok i'll get to the point. the title song of hamari adhuri kahani just reminded me of KaYa and I would be ever so grateful if someone made a vm with the title song. Pleeeaaasee!!!
Here are the links to the trailer and the title song
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fiT_TJlySk
Title Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fWejtOkCYs
hi.
even m going crazy aftr watching the trailor.
it was so beautiful.
and the first thing which came to my mind while watching the trailor was KAYA.
sorry dear meny to tralier dekha b nhi hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Haha.. Already on it.. ðŸ˜‰
But I need more Kaya scenes.. Might have to use Kritika/Rajeev's from their previous shows.. 

Aaand the song!! Hauntingly beautiful.. Arijit Singh proves time and again why he is the best!  
It is a beauty. Period. 
The song is beautiful...but seems a bit too passionate for the KaYa scenes we have as of now. May be in future. Hope we can have some sweet romantic number in the movie that suits them. Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
Waiting for Kayas romance to kick start so that we cab drool on them with this song in background

The song is beautiful.😊

Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

But I need more Kaya scenes.. Might have to use Kritika/Rajeev's from their previous shows.. 

Aaand the song!! Hauntingly beautiful.. Arijit Singh proves time and again why he is the best!  
It is a beauty. Period. 

Avantika to my rescue!! Thank you love!!!
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

It is a beauty. Period. 

Yes Avantika, I love the Kaya VM of yours . Please make some more, I really appreciate your hard work,  so Thank you so much ðŸ˜Š
the song actually suits Sujal-kashish more, if u consider the intensity .
But yes once KaYa develops the love between them, am sure it would fit them very well.