True History : Altunia

Posted: 8 years ago
Malik Ikhtiyar-ud-din Altunia was related to Razia from her maternal side. This is sometimes disputed by some historians though. We don not find much history about Altunia despite from the fact that he waged war against Razia, imprisoned her and afterwards got married to her. Altunia was childhood friend of Razia and being her cousin surely would have thought to become consort of her though this is just a speculation. It is also a fact that he may have been already married with some other woman and had kids. He helped Razia against Ruknuddin and Shah Turkan along with Aitigin. Due to his services to Razia he was given the postion of "Subedar" of Bhatinda. But he aspired for more and his aspirations were fueled by Aitigin's offers. Besides he gravely disliked Razia's fondness of Yaqut and he feared that she was becoming anti-turkish despite being pure ilbari turkish girl herself. He rebelled against her and his men killed yaqut. Razia's own followers deserted her and joined Altunia. He imprisoned her but took great care of her. She was allowed to go to prayers too. This was also done because he felt guilty for waging war against his master for a debauch like Bahram Shah and an ungrateful friend like Aitigin. So he freed her. Razia seeing an opportunity to gain back throne and also having soft side for her cousin married him. They developed a bond while she was in prison. By the way after their marriage they stayed together for months and not ultimately waged war against Bahram as written on many fake sites. However, their plan had little chance to get success still they tried but unfortunately both were killed by robbers.(This is the most accepted version of history). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm nice thanks dear 4 this info.
[QUOTE=Maha-Srk]Hmm nice thanks dear 4 this info.
[/QUOTE
your welcome
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There is no such info that Altunia was married and had kids. Nothing is known about his family. All are speculation
Originally posted by: Patrarekha

There is no such info that Altunia was married and had kids. Nothing is known about his family. All are speculation

oh gosh, m saying its a fact, while there is very little info about him he may have been married, u really think he would stay unmarried thinking one day he will revolt and get princess. Aqal lagao nahin to chip raho.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Roxelana

oh gosh, m saying its a fact, while there is very little info about him he may have been married, u really think he would stay unmarried thinking one day he will revolt and get princess. Aqal lagao nahin to chip raho.

Are kyun ghus rhe ho us mamle me jo mentioned nahi yr. Zaruri thodi he sbko shadi ki jaldi ho😆
Anyways lucy u seem to be a huge hurem sultan fan.😆
Originally posted by: overactor

Are kyun ghus rhe ho us mamle me jo mentioned nahi yr. Zaruri thodi he sbko shadi ki jaldi ho😆
Anyways lucy u seem to be a huge hurem sultan fan.😆

no not her fan but I like her name both hurrem and roxelana.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

no not her fan but I like her name both hurrem and roxelana.

oh okay, i like her name too, hurram ðŸ˜†
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

jab koi info hai hi nhi to sochke time waste q karenge? aur lucy cgm time se dekhti hun tu humesha aise ajib chiz pr jyada dhyan deti hai aur mujhe q faltu chiz mein aqal lagane padenge? aur chup rehna ya na rehna bhi meri marzi hai

you think whatever you want I am not going to think about what history doesn't give any info.
Edited by Patrarekha - 8 years ago