Don't want it the other way
thanks. Going present Ya it will be samarj and raneil. After we don't know

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNan_SamArj

lol.LOL what an observation..Clap
And now I think there is no confusion about the pairs, it's Samarh nd Raneil all the way, as we have witnessed the chemistry between both the couples...one has hot nd sizzling chemistry toh other has the cutest chemistry..
thanks. Yeah no confusion and show name is dosti yaarian so Sam and Neil already best friends so I think radhika and arjun also will be friends and romantic pairs will go samarj and raneil.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Oh man! Some ppl still rooting for Arjun/RadhikaROFL Tell me one thing ! So Radhika's fiance will be jealous of both Neil and Arjun rightROFL Radhika belongs with Neil and Arjun with Sam. Let's move on now and enjoy the show! Besides Shravan and  Monica have favourited many Chasni and Neil tweets this past week where ppl are talking abt their chemistry.

Edited by acoustichearts1 - 08 May 2015 at 11:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24Ri21

MaNan_SamArj Groupbie
MaNan_SamArj
MaNan_SamArj

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by MaNan_SamArj

lol.LOL what an observation..Clap
And now I think there is no confusion about the pairs, it's Samarh nd Raneil all the way, as we have witnessed the chemistry between both the couples...one has hot nd sizzling chemistry toh other has the cutest chemistry..
thanks. Yeah no confusion and show name is dosti yaarian so Sam and Neil already best friends so I think radhika and arjun also will be friends and romantic pairs will go samarj and raneil.
Yeah Rads nd Arjun could be friends but no romantic angle for them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

Oh man! Some ppl still rooting for Arjun/RadhikaROFL Tell me one thing ! So Radhika's fiance will be jealous of both Neil and Arjun rightROFL Radhika belongs with Neil and Arjun with Sam. Let's move on now and enjoy the show! Besides Shravan and  Monica have favourited many Chasni and Neil tweets this past week where ppl are talking abt their chemistry.
ya even i saw that monica favourited many neil chashni tweets. and kashmira favs samarj tweets and aham retweets them so they also know which pair is loved.Big smile

acoustichearts1Rihan05

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged
^^ exactly Ri! Some ppl are so delusional that they just don't get it Pinch

..sahana..Ri21

MaNan_SamArj Groupbie
MaNan_SamArj
MaNan_SamArj

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Not only them Kash nd Aham had also favourited SamArj edits... Let those people stay in their delusional land and we enjoy two beautiful couple of our show..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

acoustichearts1Rihan05Ri21

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Oh man! Some ppl still rooting for Arjun/RadhikaROFLTell me one thing ! So Radhika's fiance will be jealous of both Neil and Arjun rightROFLRadhika belongs with Neil and Arjun with Sam. Let's move on now and enjoy the show! Besides Shravan and Monica have favourited many Chasni and Neil tweets this past week where ppl are talking abt their chemistry.
some people I don't know I saw only one people. remaining know who is the main Jodies but we can't change their opinion but people are loving samarj and raneil pairs. Radhika ke liye so much competition saral Neil and arjun. Omg poor radhika lol

Kruthi24Ri21

Go to top