rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys I am new to the forum and I loved both pairs.
Samarj they are so hot and have sizzling chemistry. CVS will dumb and suicidal if they want break this pair. There is so much potential of a intense and passionate love story between Samarj.
Raneil well they also have nice chemistry not hot but cute. And I love how Neil supporting radhika.
Coming to the topic I think Raneil have name connection well Neil is another name of Lord Krishna and radhika is Krishna lover. So raneil is destined to pair. and arjun is Krishnas brother in law and radhika is Krishna lover so in this relation arjun and radhika are brother and sister. Lol)
On a serious note I think the Jodies are decided Samar and raneil. If they are not I don't think CVS will waste their Time establishing samarj and raneil.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think the cvs have not established any pairs...so far we didn't see any interaction btw arjun and radhika ...so take a chill pill...for pairs it will take a long time...it is too early to decide...and when cvs are promoting radhikas character then sure something different is there in the store...and they never promoted any pairs...so many people like different pairs...I am really amused of ur imagination anyways...u people are rooting for something by keeping something in the mind...gods name ...dear this is just a serial ...Edited by gil-99 - 8 years ago
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think the writers can make it any more obvious that Sam-Arjun and Radhika-Neil are the love stories! Gosh it is so visible! I think both the stories are quite complicated. 
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...nice observation! !
I guess Samarj n Raneil it is...hope so
Don't want it the other way
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gil-99

I think the cvs have not established any pairs...so far we didn't see any interaction btw arjun and radhika ...so take a chill pill...for pairs it will take a long time...it is too early to decide...and when cvs are promoting radhikas character then sure something different is there in the store...and they never promoted
any pairs...so many people like different pairs...I am really amused of ur imagination anyways...u people are rooting for something by keeping something in the mind...gods name ...dear this is just a serial ...

dear are you seen any sp shows then you will know what I am saying. Sp shows they want people connect their lead Jodi immediately they don't waste time for non pairing Jodies. And after seeing the intimate scenes between Samarj any one know who is the main Jodies. If you're denying yourself then it is not my problem andPromoting radhika so what it didn't
change anything they are giving radhika and Sam equal scree space and going to the Montage both are the leads. And Monica is new so they are promoting her and Kash is already established actress she didn't need any promotion and they are going samarj and raneil pairs. if you seeing the show then you know that what CVS intended to pairing. Tell me one thing how arjun and radhika pair will go if you are fan of their pair. What I am seeing In the show now arjun using Sam for some thing break heart after is radhika fall in love with a guy who break her friends heart. I don't think so and after breaking a girl heart he fell in love with another girl I don't think so it will make him villain not hero.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

I don't think the writers can make it any more obvious that Sam-Arjun and Radhika-Neil are the love stories! Gosh it is so visible! I think both the stories are quite complicated.

yes it is obvious that CVS going samarj and raneil pairs. Otherwise why would they give non pair a intimate scenes and BG music. I think radhika and arjun will be friends while already saneil are best friends.
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol.😆 what an observation..👏
And now I think there is no confusion about the pairs, it's Samarh nd Raneil all the way, as we have witnessed the chemistry between both the couples...one has hot nd sizzling chemistry toh other has the cutest chemistry..
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i so loved your post 😳 ... just never thought of the name connection, n samarj have a song too now.. the song used during saree scene thats not from any movie 
samarj is hot and perfect couple raneil is cute and adorable couple 
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kruthi24

Wow...nice observation! !

I guess Samarj n Raneil it is...hope so
Don't want it the other way

thanks. Going present Ya it will be samarj and raneil. After we don't know
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNan_SamArj

lol.😆 what an observation..👏

And now I think there is no confusion about the pairs, it's Samarh nd Raneil all the way, as we have witnessed the chemistry between both the couples...one has hot nd sizzling chemistry toh other has the cutest chemistry..

thanks. Yeah no confusion and show name is dosti yaarian so Sam and Neil already best friends so I think radhika and arjun also will be friends and romantic pairs will go samarj and raneil.