Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 99)

Anuhyaa Senior Member
Anuhyaa
Anuhyaa

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Divan/ Ishra make all the Cvs tortures worthwhile...
I don't know how they do it...I didn't even see them rehearsing much except retaking few scenes when the director wants...
& It's not something they developed with time...As we could see that clearly from the first episodes...
What they have is so natural,magical and must say gifted...

& Divyanka blushes beautifully...There is no one who can blush more gracefully than her...
While we are at it My absolute fav of her blush scene was the bathrobe and dental confusion scene...

Coming to the episode it was good...

When Bhallaji started using the most dreadful words "Ishita, this is all because of you"
I was like "Nooo , Not Ishita...Sujatha Ji & Toshi Ji made this happen, Remember Mr.Balla"
But, who listens to me...LOL

Iam liking this ACP & Mihika track...breadth of fresh air...
I loved Bala teasing her...that is classic Bala ...I always loved the bond he shared with Mihika and Ishita...
& I feel maybe ACP will be the first one to discover the true intentions of Subbu and may share that with Mihika...ofcourse if he is not turned by then (Can't be sure when the Vampire bites, right)...Big smile

Subbu or rather Amit no comments at all...
So Sujatha ji is also into this scheme ...so may be that is the reason why initially she disliked Raman...Hope whatever they planned gets exposed before marriage...
Can't really face one more wedding drama...

So now what, we have three parallel tracks
Ishita & Raman & Big C
Ishita vs Shagun vs Kidnap
Subbu Simmi 
Must see which one will strike first or maybe like always everything can happen at the same time...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumyaMehak_KPian-K.13-usaonlyEkPahelii

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Still have mixed feelings about the precap scene I cant seem to shake it off for some reason...
His father mentions keep Ishita happy and he thinks of give her a kid...err dude could you have not started by saying lets do away with the couch, plan a honeymoon trip once your leg is healed...I know you two have wasted enough time as it is to indulge in baby steps but a jump directly to have a baby?!

Still seems very, very here and there to me...

At least one good thing about it was that there was a second part to that message where he mentioned the diagnosis which said her chances are slim and he said he' willing to try and take a shot at their luck,  if she is with him...and because he has already mentioned Ruhi and Adi in the first message, it also becomes a buffer that acts against pressurising her sorta, that she need not feel that he would miss out on anything if things dont work for them, he already has kids, THEY have kids and are parents already.

That was a nice touch there. 

I need a nice long post just for that last IshRa scene since I believe the nuances of it need a seperate post of its own...if I can make myself to overcome my laziness just might make a post on it as it NEEDS to be given the attention it deserves and not just for the chemistry but the nuanced subtle writing and the direction which I absolutely LOVED afer ages to be honest.

Coming to the rest of the episode so Sujata is really hand in glove with Subbu...had said as much and banked on it - no surprises there 

Whats new is the development that the ACP dude who seems to be everywhere now and is throwing love balls at Mihika one beam at a time is now a friend of Subbu...

An accident case which is gonna pop out of nowhere, and not a million years old but from 6 months ago - a lawyer (Sujata) & a cop, this ACP dude both being allies to Subbu ...at least the lawyer is confirmed...I hope against hope I am wrong about this but heaven help us I see another whoddunit track if the identity of the driver ( since I believe that his wife and kid died in a car accident) is not revealed soon, mostly tomorrow itself since he seems to be visiting his shrink and speaking about that dark day/night of his life which changed him and his world forever...

And since everything either takes forever to happen in the Bhalla-Iyer land, ( point in case IshRa taking forever to confess and that too after being pushed by their families and all) or happens at the speed of lightning - Mihir has moved on so easily from Mihika and his guilt and is in WUV Wackowith Rinki too now... of coure Simi' divorce had to wrap up asap and even her marriage to another guy had to be fixed a month from that Stern Smile Sleepy

The guy who we saw today isnt the dream boat that Toshiji has assumed him to be, thinking now life will be a smooth sail for her elder daughter and her granddaughter thanks to him not realizing that she has pushed Simi out of the frier and into the frying pan...

From the clutches of a leech, a pervert, a digusting man she is now dreaming and making plans of the marriage between her daughter and a certified nutcase, a psycho Stern Smile

Thanks to that Insta spoiler video we knew what was expected but nevertheless watching it tonight wasnt any less painful - and I mean not painful to watch his pain but painful to us, me, as a member of the audience..we the viewers who were subjected to that Ouch DisapproveAngry

Really? Hulk, THE HULK? 

He thinks he was channeling the big green guy who has anger issues because he smashed a couple of things and tried to make it seem he is aping the dude' actions from the gif below?

I dont know about the others but I personally believe that this would have been the Hulk' response to that claim - tall, enormous and way out of the line that it was Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaIshitabhallaAnuhyaa-K.13-

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhyaa

Divan/ Ishra make all the Cvs tortures worthwhile...
I don't know how they do it...I didn't even see them rehearsing much except retaking few scenes when the director wants...
& It's not something they developed with time...As we could see that clearly from the first episodes...
What they have is so natural,magical and must say gifted...

& Divyanka blushes beautifully...There is no one who can blush more gracefully than her...
While we are at it My absolute fav of her blush scene was the bathrobe and dental confusion scene...

Coming to the episode it was good...

When Bhallaji started using the most dreadful words "Ishita, this is all because of you"
I was like "Nooo , Not Ishita...Sujatha Ji & Toshi Ji made this happen, Remember Mr.Balla"
But, who listens to me...LOL

Iam liking this ACP & Mihika track...breadth of fresh air...
I loved Bala teasing her...that is classic Bala ...I always loved the bond he shared with Mihika and Ishita...
& I feel maybe ACP will be the first one to discover the true intentions of Subbu and may share that with Mihika...ofcourse if he is not turned by then (Can't be sure when the Vampire bites, right)...Big smile

Subbu or rather Amit no comments at all...
So Sujatha ji is also into this scheme ...so may be that is the reason why initially she disliked Raman...Hope whatever they planned gets exposed before marriage...
Can't really face one more wedding drama...

So now what, we have three parallel tracks
Ishita & Raman & Big C
Ishita vs Shagun vs Kidnap
Subbu Simmi 
Must see which one will strike first or maybe like always everything can happen at the same time...

@bold - absolutely Anu, these two make crap bearable to us because them sharing a frame is enough for us to remember why we tolerate it in the first place LOL also I agree Divyanka blushes beautifully, I have a girl crush on her myself LOL 

The scenes you mentioned are lovely but I cant help but remember the scenes she had in front of the mirror - the time when Bala teases her and she thinks to herself, kabhi aisa socha hi nahi ki woh mere pati hai, that was so, so beautifully done by her man, I had goosebumps watching the scene and then post the condom fiasco, not the one on their SR but the second time where once again Bala mentions to her if Raman has said something to her lately  and she realizes that the condom packet was placed on purpose and not accidentally or by mistake in their room 

@blue - LOLLOL I know! I was like no, no  dont say that this time your wife deserves the credit to get the blame later dont put Ishita on a pedestal to hang her again in the future LOL but I was expecting too much from the man who suddenly made it seem tonight he loves his daughter Simi so much especially since he has always played the mute spectator mostly... 

Loved Bala Mihika scene too but I wont be surprised if the ACP is already bitten, things being too good to be true after all and we have seen plenty of examples of it already, the latest to join the bandwagon tried to do a Hulk tonight LOL

@red - these two coinciding would be a disaster and so I would actually put my money on that happening knowing our CVs - Puttar wants to get cozy and Biwi is willing but shy...somehow though they get to the point of almost acheiving their intended goal being in flagrante delicto  when they are disturbed a la the welcome home Rinki party ... Romi barging in in their room when they almost were about to kiss...this time it can be anyone or anything but last time it was Adi alone who was in danger and by his own doing guided by Shagun' hatred and scheming mind...this time its gonna be both the siblings who will be used as pawns because their mom cant get over her self-centered attitude and pettiness Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAnuhyaa-K.13-

Anuhyaa Senior Member
Anuhyaa
Anuhyaa

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
aani - your HULK gifs...omg ROFLROFL
Amit's body language was exactly the same...ROFL
He really must have watched those exact videos because he definitely tried channeling his inner hulk,unsuccessfully of course...

I don't want to play the who killed game again...let them reveal it already...

The ACP guy , so far I didn't get any negative vibes but what do I know...LOL

Mihir with that one "I love You" to Rinki so soon dropped off my "Best guys of YHM" list...
Now hardly anyone is left in that anymore...he used to single handedly lead that list...Tongue

Can't wait to read you decipher the scene...Its always a treat when you guys break them...I truly miss Ruby here...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-usaonly

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshatha19usaonly

cloudy24 Goldie
cloudy24
cloudy24

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
New olv... ishra are planning for themselvesBlushing par balaji ka tullu milega as per dt's interview. Im excited to see this... dt s damn gorgeous...puttar carries of anything well that too pinkDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumyasidivyapall-K.13-usaonly

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xaileyDivSoumyaMehak_KPiansidivyapallusaonly

sidivyapall IF-Rockerz
sidivyapall
sidivyapall