Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 77)

Ishitabhalla Senior Member
Ishitabhalla
Ishitabhalla

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Watched the episode again. Neelu acts so well in the small parts given to her. Subbus mom is wearing so much of gold to a coffee shop. Hope a theif does not follow her.

Ishitabhalla Senior Member
Ishitabhalla
Ishitabhalla

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
After Raman only Mrs. Bhalla can shut Balas mom.

Edited by Ishitabhalla - 16 May 2015 at 1:16pm
EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhyaa

Why are they bringing this children thing so early now...If it for lack of any better way for Raman to initiate the IT talk, then that's ok,I guess...
Otherwise it is crass...if we take it literally...
But for someone who can throw a condom at her,he definitely can do better...

Yes,the message as such is sweet but it's not the time...

What about IShita...How is she feeling about the Consummation, I mean did she want to take forward her relationship (obviously) but is shy(like they say a certain someone has mentioned that she has intimacy issues)...
Now a days its hard to get what Ishita is thinking as she is shown minding others business more than hers...

Can we please get a self talk of her now...I really miss those...
& again why she is not talking this out with her Akka because for obvious reasons she can't talk to her Jiju, even if it is MIhika I don't mind...
I want her to talk to someone about her hesitancy( to initiate or reciprocate intimacy) in marriage...

Confession - Iam still not happy,I still feel like there should have been something more...I didn't get my closure for my wait...But I don't want to spoil the mood here and hence moving on...

I thought we would get some intimacy , talks then the Big C and then the honeymoon at some foreign location ( how many times did they dangle this infront of us) and then aaram se bringing up baby track and struggle of that... & ofcourse some mindless drama in between...

ha ha foolish me...
I seriously need to recheck my expectations with the show now...

One good thing today is the revelation that Subbu is negative...Thank god for that...Atleast we are saved from Simbu...
What all we expected Raman to say when he knew about Simbu...He blessed them and sat down to eat homemade food...LOLLOL

Anu @bold - ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL IKR!!! It just cracked me up to read the bit somehow ROFLROFL 

@red - exactly

@blue - Oh totally, I loved the talk scene she had post the realization that the condom packet being in their room wasnt some goof up on the part of the chemist but Raman' intentional move. And I would so love it if she can talk to someone about this her sister Vandu would be an ideal candidate but I wont even mind Simi doing so, I still laugh at the lingerie discussion they had on the night of IshRa' SR and Simi would be a laugh riot as opposed to the prim and proper Vandu IMO...or they could gang up on Ishita, Simi brings out the hidden aspects of Vandu quite charmingly LOLLOL 

@purple - if it makes you feel any better you arent alone, a lot of us felt that way and are let down Ouch

@orange - Lets not count our chickens before the eggs hatch Stern Smile for all we know he may really get married to her and torture her and all since I find its not a coincidence that AT mentioned that when Subbu dated Ishita he  never mistreated Ishita Stern SmileSleepy

@green - err, hate to say this but I expected this...its the way our CVs function D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IshitabhallaAnuhyaa

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhyaa

Ok, just now went through all your posts...
I wanted to let out my rant before reading anything...LOL

& glad that many didn't appreciate the way it was initiated...

aani - that cupboard confession , I was hoping to read something about that...& thank god you wrote...Big smile

Anku - I was just now saying...when there was so much more to be explored why are they messing things...This has been a daily rant now...

Ishitaballa(Anu) - I was pulling my hair for the exact same thing...What exactly is the purpose of bringing Subbu , to show him as psycho...really...

Anu glad to be of service Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuhyaa

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by -Anku-

Lovely post Aani, I agree there. I mean I think on part of the writers they are just jumping tracks. Like okay confession done, now its time for sex, but how does one say it aloud so just make it about wanting to have their own child. We as mature viewers expect a lot from the show, which did encroach serious and sensitive issues. But by now the show has very clearly lost its way and its sense which it used to treat these issues with. They are high on the numbers and they get them anyway.. so they don't try and put in much effort to go about things they should.

Hey Anku thanks and yeah clearly there seemed to be a lack of thought put behind this aspect.

If they did need a baby track it could have happened post the consummation and not have a consummation track simply for the sake of having a babyOuch

The sensitivity that was needed for the baby issue was missing here which we had on the anniversary, where it was made out to be a gift from his end to her. The heart to heart they had, the thought behind it was beautiful - he wanted to give her something priceless and it was so sweet and touching...having him repeat the same sentiment to her this time via a text message seemed so impersonal and detached to meOuch

There literally were 100s of other texts that could delicately implied his desire to move forward, but the CVs chose this - baby-making.

I don't believe Raman would ever pressure her into having a kid, especially with how he reacted on their anniversary. So I don't understand the message the CVs hope to convey with the precap & I can only hope it plays out differently...

Even before they consummate their marriage there is talk about babies. Raman's confession was shadowed by "dafa ho jao" and now this. Why must nothing be pure?

To most of us it would make more sense to tackle intimacy and Ishita's feeling of self worth now and then after they consummate their relationship, focus on children & making Ishita complete. In my mind, these are the two biggest tracks left that relate to the original core of the show...so why risk them? Because really after those tracks, all that's left is typical EK twists.

With Subbu going down the psycho route - it's almost like he's a totally new character with no bearing on Ishita's past. I wonder if they will ever use him again to remind Ishita & Raman of the nature of Ishita's past. Ouch

@bold - Disapprove exactly...flirty, naughty, suggestive, downright sexual but nooo we get lets have a kid D'oh this from the man who has a mouth on him and the brains to match it too D'ohD'oh

@blue - Same here Krishy I never saw this coming from Raman again at least not when he wants to establish intimacy between them to do so with the pretext of having a kid is weird... And IKR, his confession was on the heels of his dafa ho jao and his need to make love to his wife, which isnt anything out of the ordinary or unusual is being made to seem like a baby-making track

@red - I swear its a let down...even if Raman feels that he can make Ishita overcome her shyness or reluctance or issues with intimacy by dangling the lure of having a baby in front of her, the approach is so, so wrong. Like I wrote already she may not get pregnant ever or may take so much time, or if she does she may have a complicated pregnancy or worse one which ends in a miscarriage or need to abort owing to some complications that leave no other alternative would devastate her if he goes about this in the way he is doing. All of these can jeopardize her mental well-being to the point of depression or even a nervous breakdown, its been known to happen to women who have infertility issues.

@pink - the worst part about introducing the character that would have done wonders for the show and instead is creating blunders for it OuchD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuhyaa-K.13-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Oh Raman...a man who gets duped, blames his wife over stupid things, kicks her out, & now sends a text using baby as a way to get intimate.

Kaha se kaha aagaye.

And the sad fact is he's still my favorite desi TV male character...so there is probably something atrociously wrong with me... Geek

EkPahelii

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Oh Raman...a man who gets duped, blames his wife over stupid things, kicks her out, & now sends a text using baby as a way to get intimate.

Kaha se kaha aagaye.

And the sad fact is he's still my favorite desi TV male character...so there is probably something atrociously wrong with me... Geek

If it makes you feel any better Krishy I sail in the same boat OuchStern SmileD'oh

-K.13-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Kaha se kaha aagaye.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If it makes you feel any better Krishy I sail in the same boatOuchStern SmileD'oh</font>

At least Ishita is on the boat with us. Only thing better about us is we call him out...unlike Mrs. RKB.

Ouch   Confused

EkPahelii

Go to top