Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 75)

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cloudy24

Anku di u r asking too much..LOL remembering wat they talkedShocked in sbs raman was saying do u remember the gift i gave u on ur birthday??? I was like in one and half years only negative ppl's birthday were celebrated... not even ruhi's...it was anniversary ramanD'oh

*sigh*

That's a bit disappointing given that the anniversary was kind of a big deal.  These writers bhi, na. D'oh

I wish they realized that many viewers have memories like hawks, but really even people who don't spend lots of time invested in the show could pick up on that blunder. Ouch

Maybe we'll be lucky & they will catch/edit it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudy24shidin0117

-Atii- IF-Rockerz
-Atii-
-Atii-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Side not again: Raman and Ishita were matching matching at the later part of the episode. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

DivSoumyacloudy24

cloudy24 Goldie
cloudy24
cloudy24

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

Originally posted by cloudy24

Anku di u r asking too much..LOL remembering wat they talkedShocked in sbs raman was saying do u remember the gift i gave u on ur birthday??? I was like in one and half years only negative ppl's birthday were celebrated... not even ruhi's...it was anniversary ramanD'oh

*sigh*

That's a bit disappointing given that the anniversary was kind of a big deal.  These writers bhi, na. D'oh

I wish they realized that many viewers have memories like hawks, but really even people who don't spend lots of time invested in the show could pick up on that blunder. Ouch

Maybe we'll be lucky & they will catch/edit it. 
kaashSmile
Ishitabhalla Senior Member
Ishitabhalla
Ishitabhalla

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Blooper Romi was wearing a white shirt downstairs when he came up he was wearing a red shirt.

DivSoumyaEkPahelii

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
So glad that the CVs maintained the humor in tonight' episode and it wasnt lost in continuity though they did goof up when it came to Romi whose shirt was white when he was downstairs but got red when he reached the room...did Romi change it on the way to what it seemed to be a situation where his bhabhi might need rescuing but turned out that it was his bro who needed a savior Ermm LOL

Puttar was in his element today raining his one-liners starting from Pati andar hai to Ishita it to Amma when he said damad nikal jaayega to yelling to his dad to get his mom to stop asking him questions

That his mom was concerned about losing Neelu was priceless ROFL  ROFL ROFL Son vs Neelu - and the winner is Neelu ROFL

Loved Ruhi' questions, concerns and enthusiasm today right from hugging dad when he came back and demanding gifts reminded me of my childhood days when I was much the same...still am when it comes to dad and his tripsLOL you never grow too old for certain things I suppose and a daughter forever is her daddy' little girl 

And Puttar didnt waste anytime in getting down to business once he had mostly settled in demanding his Madrasan to confess and the scene was sweet to watch despite having known of it prior to the telecast 

Ass was embezzled by his own bro and Param and yet his mark for revenge is set on IshRa - why oh why is it so difficult to grasp basic common sense for the villains of this show? ConfusedErmm 

Loved the exchange between Raman and Neelu too when she apologized to him, if she would have asked anything there and then Puttar would have granted it to her for the help she unknowningly provided LOL

As far as the precap goes I have mixed reactions for it and will write a different post for it altogehter since I have a lot to say and this post would get really, really long if I continue here 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumyaIshitabhallaAnuhyaa.TIA.shidin0117-Atii--K.13-Badtameez_Dil

Ishitabhalla Senior Member
Ishitabhalla
Ishitabhalla

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged
There was a blooper in yesterday's episode too. When the family returned from restaurant the face of Ruhi's body double was clearly visible.
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
cv's also what a sequence they createdLOL
raman took break ghumphir ke aakar...aate hi they locked him inside the cupboard like ab tu jakar dekha...tera ko supboard min hi band karega...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

As I already said, I have mixed feelings as far as the precap is concerned.

Somehow, it did not seem to hit the mark for me as it should have.

With the confession from both the parties done now, the next sensible and expected step in this marriage was that of intimacy. They have fallen in love with each other, there' a mental, emotional connection between them as it is and so the next natural step in the progression of this marriage was its consummation which is a no-brainer, even if you ask that to a layman. Therefore, Puttar approaching Ishita with the obvious in mind is not shocking or unusual or even anything extraordinary; however, it is somehow the approach that gets to me.

I would have got it had it been purely done, shown out of the compulsions that come with the new time slot of the show, the constraints of this slot aren't questionable, had there been restrictions levied on the team perhaps by the channel as such too but that doesn't seem to be the case. This show has dared to broach the topic of safe sex in this very slot a couple of months ago when they had shown a packet of condoms that became a prop. Ishita already has known of his intentions to establish their relationship in this aspect for months now, she knows he wants her as a woman, as his wife, desires her as a man does...so it beats me why did they have to include the angle of having a baby here?

It isn't as if Ishita isn't aware of her husband desiring her, that she has no idea of his wish of having a baby with her too, as they already talked about this on their anniversary itself. So why should Raman send a message with the idea of wanting to have a baby with her when he clearly wants to take their relationship forward.

Sex isn't just about procreating in a marriage if that were the case people would have done it exactly as many times as the number of their babies...it's a means for a couple to bond, connect and express their love for each other in the physical aspect of a relationship. The desire to want someone, to submit yourself to them is the pinnacle of the love between a couple, why should it be only shown as a means to have a child?

Raman has sweet intentions at heart, it reflects in his message, comes across in the very wish that he had expressed on their anniversary when he said he wants to have a child with her. In his words, he writes their baby being a product of their love, which is beautiful certainly without the shot of a doubt but why couldn't be raised after their consummation or honeymoon or in the time around it?

Knowing that Ishita has slim chances of conceiving and that she's emotionally very fragile when it comes to this issue, it's her Achilles heel I believe the approach towards the need for intimacy in their marriage  should have not been made with the angle of Raman thinking of a baby immediately.

Yes, they would need to try to have one but if the sole purpose of establishing their sexual life coming across as his need to have another child to her is very wrong as per me. Since she may not have a child perhaps given her medical condition, or it could take time as well if she does, but in any of these cases, this could be harrowing and depressing for Ishita in the end. If she takes it to her heart, mind too seriously, and should they fail to conceive or do so as soon as she expects it and even then there are complications with her pregnancy of which there are high chances it would be a nightmare of sorts for her. So far, Ishita has been shown to deal with her infertility on her own in a way, she has given Raman glimpses of what it makes her feel like but if she feels she is letting him down or the family after raising their hopes she may go spiraling down into a lot of stress and depression.

Raman could have had an alternate approach to this entire thing frankly, there could have been options for that. He could have got her a gift like he did for the rest of the family from the US...and it could have been something quite sexy and provocative - a night gown for example or a piece of lingerie or perhaps some sex toys or such. He could have sat her down to discuss plans for their impending honeymoon -  that hasn't happened despite them being married for over a year now - and made her blush scarlet by his double entendres or straight forward talks.  He could have rattled on about what he expects in those few days that they may get to steal and be away from everyone, not have a worry in the world nor their families around to bug them or their kids to disturb them...

And it's not like it would have looked downright crazy, hell it's a very realistic thing, couples who plan to wed talk about these things - here the couple in question is already married for heaven' sakes.

I get it that he wants Ishita to feel like a complete woman' - something that she doesn't believe in her mind, which isn't her assessment of self in her head but for that the idea of asking her to have a baby straightaway seems a little too rash to me somehow. Instead it would have been sweeter, amazing if they had went to this issue once their sexual life was established. It would have been amazing if Raman could have made Ishita feel like a complete woman', a desirable' woman without this approach and angle. He could have showed it to her how much he wants her, craves her when they finally performed the act itself, he could have done so by not allowing her any means to escape whenever he corners her. Their initialization into intimacy could have happened with some caresses, some smoldering looks, some whispers, scandalous comments and a few stolen kisses perhaps.

For a man who hasn't even tried to kiss his wife even once, other than the time he practiced on almost his entire family and settled for a peck on the cheek this step, the leap of having a baby seemed so, so...juvenile for the lack of a better word really.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaIshitabhallaAnuhyaaAnju.s-K.13-

Go to top