Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 74)

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Kids kindnapping drama will take place first as Amit menation that he will take 10 days leave for wedding in USA 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishitabhalla-K.13-Badtameez_Dil

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishitabhalla

The spoilers say that someone from the family killed his family but he was staying in chennai and Bhalla were in Delhi.

Too much logic...LOL

If they CVs want...they will find a way to make it so a Bhalla was the "reason for" the death of his child/wife.

I would rather he just be totally pscyho & have multiple personality disorder than a Bhalla be a the perpetrator...LOL

Ishitabhallacloudy24s_kavya

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipity.

no doubt IshRa's confession was beautiful.. wasnt even needed Embarrassedbut NTL, Ramans was really beautiful, havent seen Ishita's yet so cant say much,... 

but

im sorry but i love cliche! Tongue
ive seen enoug REALITY in real life and i reside to shows for some entertainment, romance, masala LOL :P
so kasam se i wouldnt mind a cliched confession, WHO DOESNT LOVE THE "Because I LOVE YOU, Damn it'?" LOL Tongue

Also. Anku :O, shutup, just this morning we were discussing how IshRa should have had some cliche stuff that we never got with IshRa Unhappy and we both cried -_-
LOL

I said I want intensity in their story, passion and romance. But a confession in their relationship after all that build up last few weeks was a mere formality man .. So I am okay with whatever we got. Thank god it's out of the way at least LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nehamak1234DivSoumyas_kavya-K.13-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

I get why they are having Raman send a text about giving Ishita her own child (time slot sanskar, filming logistics, etc), and I know this is not why they are having him say it bc the pregnancy track will involve the hesitation we saw during Valentine's Day...

As a general kostin & not to sound crass ...why must couples progressing their relationship only be shown under the guise of SR or to have a baby...in real life couples have adult time out of love and not just to have children...

Hope this isn't too much...I can edit if it is!
Embarrassed

I think a text message was sent because Raman knows Ishita needs her time while she thinks over this issue. She's shy and also hesitant in this matter. 

AND OMG I AGREE .. I do not understand why something that's part of any married couple's life is made such a big deal on Indian shows. Why is it ONLY bought up when the leading lady needs to get pregnant. Why is the mention of making love a taboo in our country. How else do we have such a vast population then? Confused LOL

Sorry for sounding crass myself but I just NEEDED to ask this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

escapeworldDivSoumyacloudy24.TIA.shidin0117-K.13-Badtameez_Dil

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ishitabhalla

The spoilers say that someone from the family killed his family but he was staying in chennai and Bhalla were in Delhi.

Too much logic...LOL

If they CVs want...they will find a way to make it so a Bhalla was the "reason for" the death of his child/wife.

I would rather he just be totally pscyho & have multiple personality disorder than a Bhalla be a the perpetrator...LOL

Man I am so intrigued whose going to be the killer. And bina logic wali ye story itna logic kaise lageygi. LOL

WHO IS IT? Silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaIshitabhallacloudy24shidin0117-K.13-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anku-

I think a text message was sent because Raman knows Ishita needs her time while she thinks over this issue. She's shy and also hesitant in this matter. 

AND OMG I AGREE .. I do not understand why something that's part of any married couple's life is made such a big deal on Indian shows. Why is it ONLY bought up when the leading lady needs to get pregnant. Why is the mention of making love a taboo in our country. How else do we have such a vast population then? Confused LOL

Sorry for sounding crass myself but I just NEEDED to ask this.

I figured that's why they had him approach it like that.  It is a clever way to approach it from Raman's POV because unless the CVs (and therefore Raman) have conveniently forgotten...Ishita blatantly shut down any chance of having a child.  

So for us - we get that that's his way of hinting to her instead of just throwing a condom at her this time!  Puttar's gotten more creative given Biwi's obliviousness... LOL

The intimacy (and eventual pregnancy) track was likely planned for this show from the get go, but with the timeslot change they may alter the execution to fit the "sanskari" & family-based slot.  No matter how often I tell myself not to expect anything...I do hope they actually address the intimacy issue.  

This issue is something so real & mature, and it does challenge/address the role of "it" in a married couple's life & also gets at the core of Ishita's character. 

I understand why they don't show full blown SR-type scenes all the time, but TV makers can be creative with implications should they choose to be because from an objective POV - "it" is a part of any healthy couple's life. 

It's funny that we think we are having a crass discussion (maybe for a public forum--yes), but this is a very real and natural part of life.  I'm the most satvik & obtuse person when it comes to this stuff, but it even for me, it is bizarre how it's portrayed on TV...especially between a married couple. 

As for your question about India's population...ROFL

Edited by krishy13 - 16 May 2015 at 9:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudy24.TIA.-Anku-Badtameez_Dil

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged

I figured that's why they had him approach it like that.  It is a clever way to approach it from Raman's POV because unless the CVs (and therefore Raman) have conveniently forgotten...Ishita blatantly shut down any chance of having a child.  

So for us - we get that that's his way of hinting to her instead of just throwing a condom at her this time!  Puttar's gotten more creative given Biwi's obliviousness... LOL

I REALLY hope they haven't forgotten the conversation between them on their anniversary or else it'll be a let down. 

The intimacy (and eventual pregnancy) track was likely planned for this show from the get go, but with the timeslot change they may alter the execution to fit the "sanskari" & family-based slot.  No matter how often I tell myself not to expect anything...I do hope they actually address the intimacy issue.  

This issue is something so real & mature, and it does challenge/address the role of "it" in a married couple's life & also gets at the core of Ishita's character. 

I agree that maybe with time slot change their treatment to it is a bit typical. But even in the same slot when they could show a condom pack, this is a normal and natural part of life. Intimacy can be treated more maturely, especially in a case where the leading lady has her reasons to be awkward and insecure because of her past. Why not be the trend setters in shows rather than followers every time. 

I understand why they don't show full blown SR-type scenes all the time, but TV makers can be creative with implications should they choose to be because from an objective POV - "it" is a part of any healthy couple's life. 

It's funny that we think we are having a crass discussion (maybe for a public forum--yes), but this is a very real and natural part of life.  I'm the most satvik & obtuse person when it comes to this stuff, but it even for me, it is bizarre how it's portrayed on TV...especially between a married couple. 

I am a person who also doesn't talk boldly about stuff like that ONLY because its a personal moment between couples so obviously isn't a joke to be shared all over BUT it's sad that we still have to say NO OFFENCE before we talk about it because of the general opinion on it. 
As for your question about India's population...ROFL

.TIA.-K.13-Badtameez_Dil

cloudy24 Goldie
cloudy24
cloudy24

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Anku di u r asking too much..LOL remembering wat they talkedShocked in sbs raman was saying do u remember the gift i gave u on ur birthday??? I was like in one and half years only negative ppl's birthday were celebrated... not even ruhi's...it was anniversary ramanD'oh

Edited by cloudy24 - 16 May 2015 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

Go to top