Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 36)

Ishitabhalla Senior Member
Ishitabhalla
Ishitabhalla

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Why the hurry in hooking up Subbu with Simmi? He just entered the show and Simmi divorce is not yet finalised. I don't have a good feeling abt it. Simmi should not get hurt once again. I thought Raman will put a hold to it but SBB said that in Raman's presence the alliance will be finalised.

Edited by Ishitabhalla - 15 May 2015 at 3:58am

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cloudy24

im lauging like an idiot in my op... di no no aisa mat bolo diSmileLOL im not rkb to handle twoOuch only one but the bestSmile

Uttara dont worry I am not wishing you have 5 husbands LOL just that the list reminded me of Draupadi may you have the guy of your dreams sweetheart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudy24

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishitabhalla

Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by Ishitabhalla

Aani a few pages back u mentioned Subbu may have hidden agenda behind placing the camera for Ananya is scary and yuck.  
A person who lost his family is ready to move on in six months? He is a creep and pervert ( I think so).

Hi...err sorry I dont know your name but I cant seem to shake that thought really.

Like I said what comes across as thoughtful and sweet may not be what it seems 

Since the thought struck me this quote keeps flashing through my mind or perhaps its the quote that gave me that thought 

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy

With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil." 
 William ShakespeareRichard III

My name is Anu. Smile Nice quote. Subbu is in for a long time I think.

Hi Anu, and yeah seems like he is in for the long haul for sure or at least until the CVs decide to do a Mani/Trisha/Sarika on him too LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaIshitabhallashidin0117

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yashu

im confused what role does subbu have 
its just for simmi and ananya or something else. agar esa he toh cvs se request he pls ishra ka villian na banyo kyunki vaise hi ishra ki life mein villians bahut saare heLOL

As long as the writers know the answer I think we should be okay Yashu else we are doomed WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishitabhalla.Yashu

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhyaa

Castle - Day Dreaming
aani , Krishy & all the castle lovers - Can we go somewhere and drool on Beckett & Castle...Embarrassed

Mihika - Yeah with everyone else he has cute chemistry but with Sangram it was hot... *hides face*
One stupid scene in which he was intimidating her made me realize that
*hides face again*...

Regarding Subbu using that camera for his own purpose...
Thank God if he does that...
Subbu - plz kuch to karo yaar...

& Ishitabhalla - Hey Anu...too many Anu's around here...
I get confused all the time...
May be we should do introduction posts here...Smile

LOL I was thinking the same thing so many Anu's here goodness 

as for Castle Beckett ah I can moon over them anytime, anywhere

Also I could be the odd one here but I never saw any chemistry of the romantic sort that would make me like them as a couple between Mihika and Ass - as rivals though they were awesome. A headstrong girl and a man who' absolutely heinous butting heads 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarAnuhyaaIshitabhallashidin0117

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

[
ekta has really good ideas at the beginning and she is the only one who manages to create unique couples. I wish she was open to creating finite shows, but she believes in creating 5 year old dailies. this is why I don't watch daily soaps or take them seriously. despite tv being  such a creative medium, there is no creativity in these shows.

Oh that she does the woman' shows works and become hits for a reason as do her characters and couples - they achieve a cult status - she has given rare duds as far as her record goes. 

And I think she has started to work towards the concept of finite shows her show ADHY on Life Ok was an example of that though it failed to sizzle because it was on a lesser known channel not to mention Sonali cant act to save her life but was charging a bomb for it ConfusedStern Smile

I wont be shocked though if in the next say 5 years she introduces more successful finite shows as well as seasonal ones even if they do work only for the audience in the metros and perhaps with the NRI audience abroad, maybe a net series...the woman who makes the shows about the most sanskaari women on TV is jumping on the bandwagon of making what it seems to be India' first erotica where actors are signing nudity clauses...if someday she makes adult content for TV as well not immediately but say a decade or so down the line, which I think would be in her mind it wont be surprising too

Edited by EkPaheli - 15 May 2015 at 4:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishitabhalla-K.13-

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShvetaSankar

Hello People,
Loved your take on the new promo.. It is definitely for Adi to realise and see the actual face of Shagun. Even I felt that even though Ishita jumps in to the situation risking her life to save her kuds she will not be able to do it all on her own without Raman's help.. Her presence may give the kids some courage but I'm hoping that Raman will be the one who will ultimately save the day.. Even during child swap drama when Ishita eloped with Ruhi both were in deep trouble till Raman came to their rescue.. So hoping that this time too it will be Raman and thesituation will be similar but last time it was Ishita's mistake which landed herself and Ruhi in such a situation this time it is Shagun's doing and Ishita might herself reach out to Raman for help.. Waiting to see how it unfolds..

Raman will be there Shveta how can a father, a husband who loves his family sit back and let the balls roll when they are in danger?

Like you said we have seen her risking her life, she jumps in to save the kids which is vital because they need not be scared and also since the promo tells of motherhood, and its true whenever we are in trouble, pain or scared the first person we think of or need is our mom...Ishita will be the first one to find the kids I believe but it doesnt necessarily mean that Raman will grab a bucket of popcorn and enjoy the show while they go down in flames. He would reach there to rescue them or at least Ishita who perhaps may be able to get the kids to safety but finds herself trapped after they are safe. Since its gonna be a fire sequence the possibility of that is staggering, have seen so many such scenes in movies and shows where the person who jumps in to save his/her loved ones is trapped themselves after they are safe as some pillar or a portion of roof caves in trapping them inside...it can and I think will happen here too. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumyaIshitabhallashidin0117-K.13-

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
So saw the SBB segment where Ishita finally confesses her love for Raman and am torn and amused.

Reason being I felt what - he came and from his clothes seems like he has changed into his nightwear - so the confession happened on the very same day of his return, since she is still in the red and white suit, and couldnt help but think - like why? Why did they have to do this? If the confession was meant to happen without any interruptions and crazy twists from her end too then why could she have not said I love you too to him on the same day as well what was the need for this delay? Confused Confused Ermm Does it make any sense?

If it does to someone kindly explain I am all ears

Next I was befuddled ...not just because of where the confession happened  - inside a cupboard of all places but because we had to have the family witness it, like I love this crazy family but good heavens cant they give the couple some space and privacy its scary to think that they may be standing outside the door of the couple on the night they consummate with their ears stuck to the door to hear every little ...errr noise...not exactly something that amuses me...

But like I said I was I was amused too because it happened inside a cupboard, after he was locked in it for hours...I couldnt help but think - what an ironic thing. What is the first thing in his home, his life she laid a claim on immediately after their marriage, as any woman does - his cupboard and he denied it to her and her stuff was in her bags for ages...and now as some sorta divine retribution for that injustice he first got locked in the same thing himself for hours and found it to be the ideal spot to get her to confess to him too...the one thing that he denied her, finally succumbed too to gain brownie points with Ruhi became the thing which caged him in, literally and also became the witness to her first love confession for him...also a cupboard IMO is as personal a thing for a couple as their room and its belongings - if the space is a witness to their moments, the bed their oasis, their little piece of heaven which witnesses their love..the cupboard hides away the secrets that they share...things that only the two of them would know off...Blushing

Maybe I am looking too deep into it but cant help LOL

Edited by EkPaheli - 15 May 2015 at 4:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarIshitabhallaAnuhyaacloudy24shidin0117-Atii--K.13-

Go to top